One-shot

Hey, Mr Alien

 

 

His big, scared eyes were in a frenzy. His arms were shaking uncontrollably. His mouth was desperately trying to formulate a phrase. He didn’t know how to explain, he barely knew how to speak that strange language they were constantly screaming. There was no explanation. What he did was obvious. Everyone was there to witness. He was caught, and there was nowhere to escape. He was doomed.

 

 

Kyungsoo felt tears threatening to fall from his eyes, he couldn’t believe the scene in front of him.  A woman was lying down, blood spilling from her leg. A fracture. Her bone was torn in to half. The ground beneath her was also fractured. It was his fault. He was stupid enough to leave his friends behind, he didn’t even think of what could happen if something went wrong, he only thought about himself and the so-called freedom he longed for. However, now that he got to taste it, he was more than regreful for wanting to wander around by himself. His control was gone only for a moment and a woman ended up hurt.

 

 

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

 

 

He took a few steps back, trying to find a way out with his widened eyes. They were big, big enough to make him stand-out in the midst of small, almost inexistent, eyes those people had. However, his build was small enough to make him look like a little kid, who at the moment was shaking in fear. Everyone who could see his frightened posture, wouldn’t ever think that he was the one to blame for the woman lying on the floor, screaming in pain and rage, if they hadn’t see the scene by themselves.

 

 

They saw it. They saw the exact moment that the boy jumped like a monkey, hanging and standing on top of everything he could, a smile always plastered on  his face. Le Parkour. The one and only thing Kyungsoo ever wanted to learn. But, little did he know, that one day it would bring such an agony to his once peaceful mind. A wrong move was the only thing needed for him to fall from the roof of a moving bus. He tried... He tried so hard to fall like a normal person would... But he couldn’t. The impact was way too strong.

 

 

Now, here he was, surrounded by strange people in a strange place and hearing a strange language. To be quite honest, it was interesting. A boy like him, was cornered when he could easily escape or just knock out all those guys. But, no. He made a promise to himself. He couldn’t hurt those people. He couldn’t, he wouldn’t. It didn’t matter if they hit him, he would receive each punch, or kick, in silence. He was in no position to fight back. He just had to close his eyes and wait for the impact. It was at that moment, he saw a person standing out from the crowd of enraged men. A boy. A tanned, tall and handsome boy. Those eyes he had were so full of kindness, that smile was so warm and his hands... Long fingers, delicate skin. Those hands were reaching out for him, giving him his cherished escape route.

 

 

 

Hey, Mr Alien, I’m willing to let you in,

Cause I see a different man, that they don’t know,

And they don’t understand.

Mr Alien, I don’t care about where you’ve been,

There’s no need to be afraid,

Just follow me into this foreign land.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Is it good? ><''''

Thanks for reading btw <333

If there are any mistakes, pleease do tell me~~ I want to improve my english :D