-1- The next morning

Lovers? Friends? Or still Enemies? (Sequel to 'Enemies')

NANA POV 

 

I was sleeping peacefully when the sun hit my face.

"5 more minutes..." I mumbled and turned to the other side, cuddling closer to my pillow.  *so comfortable..and..smells...good?* I wondered and slowly opened my eyes only to see a sleeping Daehyun with a smile on his face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed my lungs out and pushed him off my bed on the hard floor.

"Why the hell were YOU in MY bed Jung Daehyun?!" 

"What's happening...? (insert Bilasa here keke) " He mumbled. I just stared at him, furious and embarrassed.

"Nana..." He smiled, got back on the bed again and cuddles on me.

"YAH WHAT THE HELL?! GET OFF ME NOW!" I screamed and pushed him away again.  His smile vanished and his emotionless face came back.

"Finish the poster." He said and left,slamming the door shut.

"God, I guess he has his period again." I rolled my eyes and got up, finishing the poster.

 

-  -  -  MONDAY  -  -  - 

 

DAEHYUN POV

 

I parked my motorcycle in the school's parking lot  and went towards my friends.

"Hey guys, Aiko..and...Minhee?" I was kinda confused. She was never really close to any of us. To be honest, I don't like her. Not at all. She's somewhat...creepy.

"How was the date?" I asked.

"Awesome! We're dating now!" Minhee giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"Chukkae Hyung...MinHee..."  *I so pity you Gukkie...*

"Anyhow...how was it with Nana?" Aiko asked, grinning.

"She finished it by now. We shared the tasks fairly,the end." I said and left,going to class.

"Hey man..." I heard Youngjae's voice when I sat down.

"What else did happen?" He asked low and sat down next to me. I knew I can't lie to him so what's the point in it?

"We were working, she fell asleep, I put her in her bed, kissed her,laid down next to her and got rejected twice in the morning." I said with my head hung low, but still with my pokerface.

"Poor you...So...do you love her?" He asked.

"Awww our Daehyunnie's in love? I pity that girl so much." Nana, who just entered the room, said.  I didn't say anything and just stared at the teacher who started his lessom immediately.  Just then, a little piece of paper landed on my desk.

 

-Little Daehyunnie has a girlfriend? Who is it huh? PS: I gave the teacher our poster-

 

I balled my fists and threw the paper away  *why can't you remember?! Why are you making fun of me?! It hurts...*  I sighed and looked down on my worksheed.

 

-  -  -  LUNCHTIME  -  -  -

 

AIKO POV

 

We sat all together on our table. B.A.P , Nana, Minhee and I.  I noticed how Daehyun just stared at his food without eating anything.

"Hey DaeDae, what's wrong?" I asked,worried.

"Little Dae has a one sided love." Nana chuckled.

*I wonder who it is...* I thought and looked at Nana, making my eyes widden.  *It can't be...can it?* I gasped and got up. Grabbing Daehyuns arm, I pulled him towards the libary.

"You like Nana, don't you?" I asked, straight-forward as Himchan likes to call me.

"....yes..." He said with a little hesistation in his voice and sighed sadly.

"Well, what are you going to do now?" I looked at him.

"M-Molla..."

"How about you ask her for a date?" I suggested.

"A..A date?! Are you crazy?!" He stared at me with wide eyes.

"She'll reject me anyways...enemies, remember?"  *Poor DaeDae...I guess I have to help.*

"Lotte World. Tomorrow. 5pm. I'll tell Himchan to take you with him and I'll take Nana." I winked and went back to the cafeteria.

 

 

"Hey Nana, let's go to Lotte World tomorrow and have some fun!" I beamed at her.

"Sure! Omo I gotta go! See you guys later!" She smiled and left.

I smirked and told Himchan everything about my plan.  *This will be AWESOME!*

 

A/N : I know I know...reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally short...but hey,at least something! \^o^/

         Please comment ♥ 

        And now...have some Daehyun!