problems arise and it's solution

New kid on the block

   

 Jason was the dancing king in his school, Dance Art High School. He even had dance groups that were joined by other four members; Aiden, Bryan, Vincent and Dennis with him as the leader. He was really enthusiastic when it came to dancing, everyone in his school knew about it but he was never ignorant at his studies. He became a well-known person because he was not just a mastermind in dancing but he also had a high intelligence quotient.

‘Super Boys’ were in their preparation for the dance competition that was going to held in the end of February. Every afternoon after school activities were ended; they always had a practice in their dance hall. Now, they were practicing new steps that Jason just discovered. As always, Aiden was the one that efficiently practice all the moves. Aiden was a person who can easily memorise the entire dance steps.

In the next day, Jason came late at their practice because he had to complete all of his classwork. In their dance hall,

“How I am going to tell Jason?” expressed Bryan.

“I don’t know. I bet Jason will be disappointed with this news” said Vincent.

***

Jason felt depressed when he just heard the news in the evening at their dance hall. He never believed that the problem occurred when they only had two weeks to rehearse. Four hours ago,

“Hello guys, let’s start our practice” Jason shouted with excitement.

“But wait, where is Aiden?” Jason asked.

“Jason, I hope you did not get lost of your temper” Vincent tried to calm Jason.

“Aiden was not going to school today because he was involved in a car accident last night so he had to rest for a whole month. For your information, he broke his left leg.” Dennis explained everything.

 

“What?” Jason was speechless when he heard the news.

Jason felt like as weak as a dried up leaf because he never know that this problem was going to occur. Aiden was the only hope that their group was going to win the competition.

***

In the next day, Jason went to school with a debilitated expression. He did not know what he was going to do. On the other hand, Bryan and Dennis had found a person that was going to replace Aiden. They were not sure if Jason wanted to accept him. JB was one of the juniors that they had discovered when he rehearsing his dance moves at the abandoned place in their town yesterday. Both of them were really amazed when they saw JB.

Jason had arrived at their dance hall and he was ignoring what happened around him. Then suddenly Vincent greet him.

“Jason, I brought JB. He will be replacing Aiden for this one month.” Vincent clarified to Jason while JB was just standing beside him.

After a long silence from Jason,

“Who is this? Why are you bringing him? There is no one that can ever replace Aiden. For me, Aiden is the best!” Jason emphasised to everyone in the dance hall.

All of the ‘Super Boys’ members including JB who was innocent were shocked with Jason’s statement. Although Jason said it like that, JB did not even feel insulted because he knew that he had no right to interfere his senior’s problem. They tried to persuade Jason but he never changed his mind. He just did not like that there was a person who more superior than Aiden.

***

In the next day, all of the ‘Super Boys’ members had a rehearse like a usual routine that they do every day. Jason had come to the practice time but he did not concentrate to what the others did. Only Vincent did not come to the rehearsal because he had something important to do. Suddenly Vincent came with JB following behind him.

“Jason, I hope did not get angry with me. I am told JB to join us because we had not much time left and he is the only junior that I can found” Vincent explained to Jason.

“You had heard what I said yesterday. This is my choice” insist Jason.

“Well Jason, you had to see first JB’s dance. I bet you will be amaze at him” said Bryan.

As Jason want to say something, Dennis told JB to demonstrate his moves. JB did not want to dance at first but after a few appealed from the others, he barely dances in front of the leader. With a surprise, JB was dancing like amateur because he got scared of the leader. The leader was relieved because he wins all of these misunderstandings. The other members seem in disbelief of what had just JB did. They did not know what they going to do after this.

***

There was only less than two weeks left all the ‘Super Boys’ member were honing the dance moves including JB. They let JB join their group because Jason never attended the rehearsal. They were worried of Jason because this was the first time Jason acting weird. They had to continue to achieve their dreams. JB was also worried about his leader he hope that Jason would come to rehearse with them one day

***.

The day had come all the ‘Super Boys’ members were getting ready at the backstage their turn would be  the 15th of 20 contestants but there was no sign that Jason will come. They really anxious with that because they still want him to support and filled up the leader’s position. There were only half an hour left before their stint to compete and after their long waiting, finally Jason came. Jason told them that he came because he needed to win his group, not to return again with them. Although Jason said that, his entire member was relieved because their leader finally appeared.

They gave a boost of all their effort during practice and their energy in this competition as there was no tomorrow. Their performance already ended and they were sitting at the participant’s area to wait for the result. JB tried to greet Jason but he was scared to do it. Jason was just sitting there like nothing going on and quietly felt the nervousness by himself. ‘The Grand Guys’ was at the third place. Now,

“For the 1st runner up, it goes to……. Super Boys! ” the compere announced.

It beats all of the members of ‘Super Boys’ and they did not believe to what they had heard. Suddenly, Jason realises and asked them to go to the stage for the prize presentation. The next day, all of the members went to the school including the leader to watch their performance’s video although it was a school holiday. At that time, Jason had just agenize that actually JB was full of talents. He felt regret to JB because he never cared about his new member.

One week had passed and the ‘Super Boys’ were practicing again for the grand finale. Aiden had completely recovered from his injuries and was joining back the group. What more important that JB had not been told to leave the group because the leader had put on his belief to JB and now they are in good terms.