i run away....

tourist

 

 

In order to fully transform, we might need to free ourselves of everything we've been holding on to. To send us on our new path. The right one.

But if, at the end, you find the person you've become is not the person you want to be, you can always turn around and try again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i zip my coffee.. and it felt so right.. ..... im on one of the coffee shop near gangnam.. but first how do i get here???

flashback

 

"no!! are you insane!!! i will never marry that ... "  i shouted out of frustration

"you don't have a choice darling.. it's already settle"

" i don't believe this?? im your daughter .. you should make me happy.. but instead. you want me to marry him"

"i love you and im sure you will be happy with him"

"why are you doing this to me?? "

"this talk is over... i have a trip to catch to .. "

sorry father but im going to follow what my heart want's .. im too tired of living my life in this mansion.. and to be exact im too bored living at manhattan ... .. now im going to where i really belong.. 

 

"boommie ahhh pack my things now,, and you jiyoung transper all my money in this card.. "

"but where you going ms??"

"you don't have to know .,.. "

"im coming with you  Ms."

"no you wont!!"

"im coming with you no buts dara... "

"aistt!!!!!"

end of flash back


 

 

FLASH REPORT..

A RUNAWAY HEIRESS 

early today a news spread about the only heiress of the park industry,

park industry is one of the most successful bussiness there is.. they hold at least 300 fivestar hotel in asia and a total 647 around the world

everyone envy them,, but today it's not their business .. it's about yang hyuk suk's daughter, the only heir ,..  SANDARA PARK..

her daughter lives in New york and said to excell in every thing.. but there's one thing that make us all curious .. 

everyone says that she is really a goddess, but no one can prove it because,, no one actually saw her face... 

.. we will look forword to it.. .. 

 

 


 

 

ohh .,. i said when i look at flat screen t,v .. . aigoo ,, even in korea ,!!! ohh im sorry for being rude readers.

im sandara park,, and now im will be living as dara kim.. i don't have a choice,, you know .. im just glad to be here in korea... no one know, of course, when im still in new york, i go by the name sandy richard,..  but i didn't go to university cause my father always want me to at home, i can't blame him, when im still 3 years old some guys kidnapped me and because im smart and their so stupid.. what kind of a kidnapper would let his hostage play on the park while he is making out with his girl..  

anyway.. as i said before im alone in this cafe... ..when----

 

 

"excuse me can i sit here.." a y deep voice says, i look up and got mesmerized. but i act cool..

"no!! you can sit else where but not in this table" i said and ge back to what im doing

"i can' sit there, you know.. " 

"and why is that??"

" they can recognize me .. and i'll be in a big trouble" the tall guy says.

"then it's not my problem ." i said ,, but when i look around,,, everyone inside the cafe,, is staring at him ,,, "!! what are you???   a murderer or something.. they looking at me like they want to kill me .. " he laugh,, not that loud.. 

'sorry miss, but do i look like a murderer . and if ever i am, im too handsome for that kind of job"

"hahahahaa consistent much.. ??"

"so i take it as a yes,," he sit down and take off his hat and shades..   my ovary.. he is too handsome for me to handle,, "im top by the way..." 

"top.. hahahah then im bottom .." i said joking but his face become dark . " ok sorry but who would be in their right mind to give you that kind of name" ..

"ok ,, just call me seunghyun...  and you are??"

"much better,,  im dara.." but then the news about me "the run away heiress flash on screen..

"i don't know why people is too curious about that girl.. they don't even know her..maybe she's just another spoiled brat who just want some spotlight... ..  "

"it's too rude to judge people who you didn't even know nor see." i said hiding my irritation.

"this is a free country miss.. and she is a public figure,, more like a celebrity because of her father's money" he said while mixing his coffee

"ohh sorry about that.. im not a korean citizens you know.. im just a tourist.." i said in rude tone.. maybe this guy is hansome but he is rude and arrogant.

"easy... your too moody, anyway,,  your not korean??"

"amm. yes??? why am i not aloud here??"

"what's wrong with you,, you laughing then your pist"

"yeahh i have a multiple personality,, if you know what that means..".. i gather my things..

"hahaha this is the first time i met someone like you,, hahaha really .. your funny"

"and your crazy consistent bastard,, "

'hahaha your the only one who says that,, all of the people i have encounter with told me that im too perfect.. handsome, rich, kind, ....."

"maybe their blind, or sick ," i said and stood up. 

 

"where the hell have you been ??? i've been waiting for hours you know!!!" i burst.. 

"sorry miss dara but i got lost.. "

"aist.. let's go.. we have to look for a place to stay,, we can't afford to stay on a hotel for four months .."

"don't worry miss dara, i aready found one, it's near here..i already put out things there"

"ohh really .. let's shop for the things that we need,, "

 

 


 

 

top's pov

 

its my free day, so i take a walk, wearing a shades and hat.. 

i pass by a cafe where i notice a girl , she is really pretty, wearing a simeple clothe that actually made her stand out..  i enter and i know my fans already recognized me ,, i walked towards her..  what shock me the most is she is prettier up close

""excuse me can i sit here.." i asked.

"no!! you can sit else where but not in this table" she said and ignore me,.. and this is the first time that happened, 

"i can't sit there, you know.. " i insits 

"and why is that??"

" they can recognize me .. and i'll be in a big trouble"  i lie.. 

"then it's not my problem ." she said but the her brow curve  ,,, "!! what are you???  a murderer or something.. they looking at me like they want to kill me .. " i laugh, what me a murderer .. that's really funny

'sorry miss, but do i look like a murderer . and if ever i am, im  too handsome for that kind of job" i said trying hard not to laugh, she is too inocent

"so i take it us a yes,," i take a sit ..and took off my hat and shades "im top byt the way..." 

"top.. hahahah then im bottom .." she is laughing really hard,, she find my name too funny ,, most people would just say "it suit you" .." ok sorry but who would be in their right mind to give you that kind of name" ..

"ok ,, just call me seunghyun...  and you are??" 

"much better,,  im dara.." she said when i heard a news "the run away heiress flash on screen..

"i don't know why people is too curious about that girl.. they don't even know her..maybe she's just another spoiled brat who just want some spotlight... ..  " i said... 

"it's too rude to judge people who you didn't even know nor see." i look at her

"this is a free country miss.. and she is a public figure,, more like a celebrity because of her father's money"  i said full of confident

"ohh sorry about that.. im not a korean citizens you know.. im just a tourist.." she is now pist?? i didn't even say anthing bad

"easy... your too moody, anyway,,  your not korean??"

"amm. yes??? why am i not aloud here??".. i dont get her. is she a psycho or something

"what's wrong with you,, you laughing then your pist"

"yeahh i have a multiple personality,, if you know what that means.."..she said and started to gather her things,, i laugh hard ,, not minding what people think but i find this girl really amusing .. opposite to her good looks

"hahaha this is the first time i met someone like you,, hahaha really .. your funny"

"and your crazy consistent bastard,, "

'hahaha your the fist and only person i know think that,, all of the people i have encounter with told me that im too perfect.. handsome, rich, kind, ....."

"maybe their blind, or sick ," she walked out.. 

but she left her phone ,, i take it .. .. "tsst we will meet again.. '

i open her phone..theres no password.. ahha stupid girl .. i go to her inbox but there's only one txt it says

 

 

 

"don't ever think of hiding, cause you already know what im capable to do just to find you ..  you don't have a chooice darling but to accept the proposal,, im just doing this for your sake.. come home,, now!!!

 

so she run away??? ohh i have a plan. i will-----

"yahh!!! im busy right now ... " i said irratated

"you have a schedule today"

"it's my only free day .. "

"sorry . but you going to work with yoon hye ...."

"ohh ok coming txt me the address .."
 


 

 

meanwhile at NYC

 

"find her now ...  i don't care how you would do it.. just find her as soon as possible .. "

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sorry for typo error.. and grammar.. 
anyway ..
thanks for subsribing ..