Waeyo??

2+7=Love [making a comeback]

Your POV:

I just woke up, it was about 8:00am and me and Hoya were laying in bed still, I was turned towards him looking at all the details of his beautiful face. He rolled over and smiled at me.

"What were you looking at _____? Do I look that good when I wake up?" He laughed a little, then reached out to move a piece of hair behind my ear. I started to blush for some reason. I wonder why he's acting like this.. i kind of like it though, PLEASE NEVER END THIS MOMENT!! Don't stop making me happy Lee Howon XD

He was just staring at me for a few minutes, when my phone rang.

*~Lalalalala Tell me that you love me to, You can try try try, but there ain't noone like me, I got that Supa Luv~*

I jumped up and grabbed it. i looked and it was a reminder that  Aecha, and Eunhee are coming to Seoul today. "AISH!!" I looked at Hoya and he just sat up calm.

"My sister and Aecha are coming today" I jumped up and noticed I wasnt wearing my shorts........ What happened lastnight? ......

Hoya just got up and I noticed he had no shirt on... O_O Why didnt he have a shirt on, and wh-

ohhhhhhh zzzz. I said as I hurried to the bathroom grabing my clothes and locking the door behind me.

I put my back on the door and closed my eyes, "I really don't know why I only remember some of what  happened lastnight, I hope nothing ELSE happened" I said.

"Well I don't know, but what I do know is that you have no pants on" I heard someone say which made me slowly open one eye.

I saw L standing there shirtless...... O_o

"mannnnnn why do all of you have nice bodies?? I MEAN REALLY? do you guys want me to faint and/or die??" I said putting on my pants.

"Well sorry we have to look good for our-" *BANG BANG BANG* "is anyone in there?" Dongwoo said beating on the door, me and L both jumped up and noticed if he saw both of us in here TOGETHER he would think something.

"OH SHIII-" L started to say, but I covered his mouth.

"shhhhhh, if he sees us in here then he will think something and I can't have that happening" I whipered letting go of him.

"YEAAAH I'M IN HERE OPPA!! I'M GETTING DRESSED" I yelled, because he would walk away since he knows how long girls take getting ready.

"OK BUT TELL ME WHEN YOUR DONE" He said and walked away. Both me and L let out a breath of relief and he hurried out.

-blah blah blah etc. etc.-

After I got dressed me and Hoya went to go get Aecha and Eunhee XD

Kiomo's POV:

I was just standing there in my pjs as ???? looked at me smiling.

"Why are you here?"

"Because I want your real answer" ???? looked at me with somewhat sad eyes. I couldn't do this to HIM anymore. "Honestly...." I just love him, so, so much. I dont know if Dongwoo would like it though, maybe it should be a secret :/

"Please Kiomo TELL ME WHY, oh TELL ME WHY!" (a/n: had to put a little Teen Top in it hehe)

"BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU, but I dont know if I should, because I know you are hidding something!!" I said turning away tears forming in my eyes.

"Seriously? I can't tell you and i with i could.... I love you too and I WILL MAKE YOU MINE" He said grabbing me and hugging me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another short ch.

QUESTIONS:

  • Who is Kiomo hugging??
  • Why does Dongwoo care??
  • What happened with Hoya and ____??
  • Will you cry if I delete this story?? (probably)
  • What will happen next??
  • Will you read my other fics??
  • Who wants to be my Lovely co-author
  • Will the questions ever end?? NOOO
  • Lastly, Why did I not get ANY birthday presents from you guys like 2 weeks ago?? (just playing)

Saranghaeyo ~

JangKiomo