my new life

I've told ya that I loved ya.

Eunji pov

Maybe I should move to Korea. Haft. I really don't know what I am doing here. My parents very busy with their own job. I know that's gonna be hard but what? I feel like I'm not their child anymore. I'm so sick of it. Should I leave? But... USA is really nice. I love USA. Of course, that's where I born. If I leave, I don't have money for live my life too. Hmmm... In my credit card..... AH MY CREDIT CARD! But.. I love shopping. If my credit card is not working anymore... WHAT SHOULD THE ING I DO. I should talk about this to them. 

I go downstairs and then my parents greet me with a lovely kiss on my cheeks. "Mom, dad. I feel like I'm not your child anymore. Both of you are very busy, I'm always alone in this ing huge house and I'm so bored. Can I move to Korea?" I said with my puppy eyes. They chuckled. "Yes you can" My mom said and my daddy nodding. "What?! Wait b-but.." I sighed. "We will transfer money for you every week or you can request it anytime. text me" My dad said and winked at me. I grined and I hug them. "I love you" I said and keep the hug continue. "You have your own plane too. Just go pack your stuffs and then go" They said. I nodded heavily and then start packing. "MUAHHH I LOVE MY PARENTS>______< I'M GONNA GO TO KOREA OKAAAYYYYY" I shouted alone while packing. When I'm done, fastly I go downstairs and then say goodbye to my parents. "Go buy a car, eunji" My dad said. I'm so happyyyy~~~ I'm still young but I can drive car now. WHOA FREEDOM! "I'm seventeen and I''m freeee~~~" I sing loudly while I walk to  the garage. "Yes you. Drive me to airport now" I said to my driver. And then he nodded. The car start movingg~~~

 

When I'm arrived, I jumping excitedly and then I called the plane. And then I entered the plane. "Please go to Korea noww~~" I said to the pilot. And then it's start moving. I'm so bored now. I grab my ipad and play dumb ways to die. I ordered some food too. 

"THE FOODS IS HEREEE~~" I shouted alone in the plane. I start  eating and then when I'm done, I fall a sleep......

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"KOREA KOREA KOREAAAAAAAA" I heard some noise from outside. I saw many people there. I get out from the plane and then start looking for a car factory. I know korea pretty well. I really likes the idols. I walking at the street and saw a ar factory. I entered there and then find my favorite car. My favorite car iss....... Bugatti Gangloff.

Don't be surprise. I know I'm a girl but I really loved the style. And then.. I saw there! I walk towards the car and then fastly pay it. "I'll drive it now" I said to the cashier and then they nodded. "How old are you?" One of the cashier is asking me. I smile to them and say, "Seventeen". They nodded and then I start driving. I text my mom that I buy bugatti and then she say its okay. I love my mom. "I should live in where hmmm" I talk to myself and thinking. I keep going but slowly for this time. I should find a home. I keep going.. and then I saw a huge, clean, and beautiful house there. I drive to there and then call the owner. 

"Hello"

"Uh yea hello. This is Jung Eunji. I really like your house. I want to buy it. Can I?"

"Ah... In the bw no 2, right? Yes you can. The price is 1,5M. For sure?"

"1,5M? Yes I'm sure. kkkk"

"Okay then, I'll go there and then I'll give you the key. Wait for me"

"Ah okay. Thanks~"

I hung up the phone and then wait for him. 

 

And then I saw a handsome guy coming here. and then I get out from my car.

"Woah bugatti?" He shocked. "Yes kkkk" I said shyly. "Okay, so here's the key. And lemme show you inside" He said while smiling to me. He's so kind. "Oh yes this is the money" I said and handed him an envelope. "What? Money? You don't have to" He chuckled. "What? B-but.. You said this is 1,5M right?" I said while my mouth open widely. "Yes I said it. But no. Just take it back. This is free. For you" He said and pull the envelope to me again. Whut. He's very kind. I want to know who's his name now! I think he's still young too. "Come on follow me" He said. I nodded and then walk slowly. Woah. So big. Even bigger than my house. He start show me one by one the rooms. That was so great. I'm so in love with the house. But.. for real? I'm gonna stay here alone. whut. "Yeah. So, do you like it?" He said. I nodded heavily. "Your name is Jung Eunji, right? I'm Xi Luhan, 22y.o. How old are you? You look very young" He said. So.. His name is Xi Luhan. Hmm.. Nice. "Yes I'm jung eunji. I'm 17y.o kkkk" I chuckled. I know I'm so young. We're even different 5years. Whoa. "You're very young! High school?" He said. "Yea. But I just moved on from USA. I don't know where I'm gonna continue schooling" I said. "Hmm.. Just go to hyehwa girls'" He said. I know the name but I don't know where's it. "I know you don't know where's it. Tomorrow's gonna be your first day of schooling at hyehwa girls'. I will drive you there" He said and waving to me. He go in to his house and leave me here alone. Oh gosh his house is next to mine!!!!!!!!!! WHOA WHOA. I go inside and then take a rest.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-5:00AM-

*knockknock* WHAT AGAIN FOR NOW. "Who's that haft. I need sleep" I said to myself and then I pulled the blanket to my body. And then I remember what luhan said yesterday...... I shocked and then fastly go down open the door. "Oh yea I'm sorry I'm so sleepy" I said to him and then he just chuckled. "Its okay, the school is pretty near fromchange into this" He handed me a uniform. Where did he get that. "How can you get it?" I said and take the uniform from his hand. "I already talk to the headmaster and then yesterday I fastly go there for buy the uniform" He said and then sit in the sofa. "How can you know my size is s?" I asked again. "Aish you're too much asking. Just go take a bath and then change into that uniform" He said while chuckling. I nodded lazily and then walk to the bathroom for take a bath and then hanging into the uniform. I put some natural make up on my face and then wear a perfume. "Okay I'm done" I said to him. "Lets go" He said and then I follow him. He parked his car outside. Whoa. We have a same car. But he has the white one. "Same, huh?" He said and I nodded. "We have the same style" He said and then the car start moving. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY I'M SO BUSY NOW. CONTINUE THIS LATER AGAIN BBY! BYEBYEEEEEE