Possession

Possession

“Oppa, tommorow is your first filming right?” said Seohyun through the phone in the conversation with her boyfriend.

“Yes.” Yonghwa answered.

“Can i come?”

“Ne?” Asked Yonghwa in surprise.

“Wae? You don’t want me to come?”

“Aniya. I’d love too, but it’s okay with you?”

“What’s with me?”

“Don’t you worry paparzzi will caught you?”

“Calm, Oppa. So can i?”

“Of course, Hyunnie. I’ll be happy if you come.”

 

So that day Seohyun came to “Future’s Choice” shooting location. As she arrived in the location many eyes shot her a curious glare. They were wondering why So Nyeo Shi Dae’s maknae was here. Finally those the curious question was answered as someone called her.

“Hyun~” Yonghwa called her and approached her.

“Yong Oppa!” She waved and as he closed enough she clung to his arm.

Yonghwa was startled at her boldness, “Why you seems so hyper today, Jagiya?”

“Because today is your first day filming..” She said cheerfully as she snuggled closer to him.

Yonghwa just tilted his head in confusion. There was something strange. Seohyun never this clingy. Not that she didn’t like it but this was out of her habit.

They walked to the dressing room where all the main actor gathered there. As Yonghwa and Seohyun came all the eyes were on them. Yonghwa felt her hand on him tighten.

She tiptoed and whispered to Yonghwa, “Oppa, won’t you introduce me?”

Yonghwa chuckled and whispered back at her, “Not need, Hyun-ah. They already know who you are. You are the maknae of the top girl group after all.”

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and pouted cutely, “That’s not what i mean, Oppa. I want you to introduce me not as a maknae of So Nyeo Shi Dae.”

Yonghwa raised his brows, “So?”

“Oppa!” She whined as she shook his hand playfully, “You must introduce me to Yoon Eun Hye eonni and Han Chae Ah eonni...”

“And Dong Gun hyung too. You forget to mention him.” Yonghwa pinched Seohyun’s nose. He already knew what her intention. She did mention only the female cast on purpose. Well.. well.. what we got here? A possessive girlfriend.

“Arraseo, Baby..” Answered Yonghwa as he leaned on her and gave her a quick peck on her cheek.

“Ahem!” I saw that you two only whispering to each other for at least ten minutes.” Said Lee Dong Gun with his playfull gaze, “Why don’t you introduce this beautiful lady, Yonghwa-yah..”

“I’m sorry, Hyung.” Yonghwa walked to their direction as he held Seohyun’s hand tight. “This is Seo Joohyun.” Said Yonghwa.

“Yes of course, I know her. Anyeong haseyo, Yoon Eun Hye imnida..”

“Anyeong Haseyo, Han Chae Ah imnida.”

“Just call me Dong Gun Oppa.” Said Lee Dong Gun and winked at Seohyun.

“Ah, hyung!” Yonghwa pulled Seohyun closer to him possessively and Lee Dong Gun just laughed.

“Nice too meet you all, sunbaenim!” Seohyun bowed, “I am Seo Joohyun, Yong Oppa’s girlfriend.” She emphasize the word girlfiend to the two eonnis infront of her.

Yonghwa almost choked by his own saliva. He bit his lips in excitement. Oh well never in his life that she did this. She boldly said that she was his girlfriend. How happier he could be?

“Ah, that so sweet!” Said Yoon Eun Hye.

“Oh, you two look good together.” Said Han Chae Ah. “I thought the rumor isn’t true.”

“What do you mean, Eonni?” Asked Seohyun with a sweetest voice but her glare was very dangerous.

“Oh!” Han Chae Ah little bit startled but then she chuckled, “Aniya, Seohyun-ssi.” She didn’t say anything. She just shook her head as she muttered, “Youngster nowaday.”

“Is that so?” Seohyun smiled sweetly but it didn’t reach her eyes.

“Ah... Well, see you then? I’ll acompany Hyun first.” Said Yonghwa to broke the strange atmosphere. Better he got Seohyun out of here or else she might be jumped on Han Chae Ah and pulled her hairs out.

Yonghwa walked to the other side of the room and sat beside her, “And what was that, Joohyuy?”

“What?” Asked Seohyun innocently.

“You know what i mean...” He pinched her chubby cheek.

“Appoo!” She released his hand of off her.

“Yah.. are you jealous?” Yonghwa patted her tight.

“Isn’t that obvious? I want to warn those noona to stay away from you! You know that they have an eye for you!”

Yonghwa laughed, “Aigoo! Seems my handsome face troubled you..”

“Oppa!” She whined.

“Arraseo! You had done a great job, Hyunnie..” He patted her head and kissed her forehead. “Those noona won’t take away your boyfriend.”

“Jeongmal?” Said Seohyun with the puppy look. Her eyes sparkling and her lips pouted in a cute way. Made Yonghwa had an urge to kissed her right there and then.

“Yah! I am Jung Yonghwa.” Said Yonghwa proudly, “And he is yours..” He said softly as he kissed her fully on her pouted lips.

 

END

 


 

Author's Note :

have write this about two days ago.. just forget to post it. kkk~

happy reading ^^