Whoozy

After Surgery

Yuri’s POV

Mmmmmmmm my head feels funny.  I have no idea why but I feel so whoozy, heh, whoozy, that’s a funny word. GOD where am I?

Is this the real world or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality... hmmm hmmm hmmm....

Ok, gotta open my eyes, here goes...

Wow, just wow, who is this pretty lady sitting in front of me?

Author’s POV

Yuri finally opened her eyes after having all 4 of her wisdom tooth removed, and was still under the influence of the anaesthesia administered to her. Sitting beside her is her wife of 5 years Jessica who was holding a video camera after watching countless YouTube videos of people saying weird stuff after having their teeth removed. Who knows what her kkab would say, so she has to document every moment for future laughs.

When Jessica saw Yuri finally opening her eyes, she pressed record on her video camera and started recording.

“I’m hungry~~~” Yuri pouted as she looked at Jessica with puppy eyes.

"The doctor said you can’t eat anything solid, I’ve nothing to give you” Jessica swept Yuri fringe to the side and tuck it behind her ears.

“Who are you?”

“I’m Jessica”

“Wow, a beautiful name for a beautiful person. Did I mention that you are very beautiful?” Yuri mumbled, her attention being brought to her hand that seem so foreign to her. “You gotta be an angel that fell from heaven. Did it hurt when you land? I bet it did for you must be an angel from the highest level”. Jessica giggled as she continued recording.

“Why am I here? Why are you here?” Yuri said as she returned her attention to Jessica.

"Well, you got your wisdom tooth removed, and I am your wife” she smiled in reply.

“WHAT? You are my wife? Wow, really?” Yuri scrunches her nose in disbelief. Jessica nodded. “Haha, wow, I really hit the jackpot then” Yuri giggled as she closed her eyes again.

“Did I buy you that ring?” she pointed to a 2 carat diamond ring on Jessica’s ring finger.

"MmHmm” Jessica smiled as she brought her hands up to pose for Yuri.

“Whoa, that’s big. I must really love you. Do you love me?” Yuri asked Jessica as she continued starring at her face.

“Yes, I do, a lot Seobang” Jessica started to comb her fingers through Yuri’s hair.

“Hmmm~~~ that feels good” Yuri mumbled as she closed her eyes to enjoy Jessica’s finger sliding through her hair. “Have we kissed?” Jessica giggled as she gave the affirmative. “Was I a good kisser? Did you like to kiss me?” Yuri opened her eyes to stare into Jessica’s.

"You are the best kisser ever, but I have no comparison. You are my first and last kiss” Jessica whispered as she stared lovingly into Yuri’s eye. Yuri smiled with triumph as she raised her nose a little higher in pride.

After a moment of peaceful silence, Yuri broke it with another question, “Have we done it?” Jessica burst into laughter, trying her best to stabilise the hand holding the camera.

“Yes, yes we have”

“Was I any good?”

“Really good” Jessica winked at Yuri, whom once again was filled with pride, as evident from the cheshire grin on her face.

Giving a yawn, Yuri closed her eyes and snuggled into Jessica’s hand that was her cheeks. “I can’t remember if I said this enough to you, but you are really beautiful. You have a nice voice, pretty face, cute nose and mesmerising eyes. I hope I made you feel loved everyday”. Yuri was slowly slipping back into dreamland, enjoying Jessica’s warmth and scent.

“You make me feel like the most luckiest woman in the world” Jessica whispered. “Can I buy the new Jimmy Choo’s that we saw at the shopping mall previously, the one you said was too expensive” Jessica grinned as she brought the camera closer to Yuri face in order to capture her answer.

“Whatever you want Sicababy, whatever you want” Yuri mumbled as she finally lost conscious again.

Turning the camera back to face her, Jessica whispered/exclaimed “Yes! You said so Seobang! No going back on your words! I love you! Mua!”

And with that she stopped the recording.

Yuri’s POV

I am so lucky to have such a beautiful wife. We must have a lot of y babies, since I am sure to be unable to keep my hands off her. Heh heh heh, I wonder what Jimmy Choo’s are.

Oh well, as long as Sicababy is happy. I am so tired.......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thus ends the one-shot : ) 

I got my inspiration from this cute and sweet video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqebEymqFS8#t=163)

Hope you enjoyed it

Ciao~~~ *wave*