Senpai Please Notice Me!!!1!!1!!

Unicorns

prompt: unicorn.

a/n; fourth word vomit, and pairing is requested by my friend ;u; idek what im writing.


It's almost every single day that Myungsoo sees that darned soft, fluffy abomination, hugged to the chest of his younger boyfriend.


He glares at the rainbow-colored tiny, fluffy plushie that sits on the couch, wrapped in part of the blanket that he's sharing with Sungjong. Apparently, soft toys could feel cold in Sungjong's logic and Myungsoo had to grudgingly give up some of his portion of blanket to the stupid plush toy.

They were both cuddled on the couch, watching a random movie that Sungjong had picked - some kind of chick flick that Myungsoo had absolutely no interest in, but had to give in because of his boyfriend's puppy eyes. That was how he ended up with a crying maknae clinging onto his shoulder, a wet spot on the left of his shirt, and half of his blanket gone. 

His eye twitched as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, attempting to pull him closer when Sungjong suddenly ripped away from him and dove into the couch face-first, clutching his stupid unicorn plushie. 

"Myungie! It was so sad, why'd he have to cheat on her when their relationship was so beautiful andandand-" Sungjong sobbed into the leather of the couch while hugging said plushie to his chair.

Right, the dumb unicorn plushie was named after him. 

With his face painted in disbelief, Myungsoo just reaches down and tries to pull Sungjong back up into a sitting position and pats his really soft hair. He lets out a huge sigh as he ruffles the younger's hair, smiling down when Sungjong snuggled more against him. 

"Feel better?" He whispers, pressing a soft kiss to the boy's temple. A few seconds pass before he feels a soft nod on his chest, and his smile blossoms into a larger one. "Don't cry."

Sungjong pulls away, a pout on his full lips, and Myungsoo has the sudden urge to lean forward and kiss him silly. However, the younger's eyes remained glued on the television screen, with that damn unicorn plushie still in his tight grasp and-

"Myungie!" Sungjong sobs again.

Myungsoo finds himself a face full of leather as he stuffs his face into the sofa. 


It's always there, taunting him with beady eyes; all sparkly horn and hooves. Myungie was always looking at him whenever it was being hugged by Sungjong, and he always almost rips out his hair at the way the stupid soft toy seemed to be saying "wish you were me, huh?" 

Myungie is sitting there innocently on the soft mattress of Sungjong's bed, and Myungsoo is on his stomach on the carpeted floor as Sungjong is taking a bath in the jointed bathroom. The both of them were locked in an intense fiery glaring battle, and Myungsoo wanted to cry yet laugh at the fact that he was losing to a damn soft toy. He starts to blame himself for giving that damn plushie to Sungjong in the first place, but how the hell was he to know that Sungjong would get so attached to said piece of fluff? 

He hears the shower shut off, and soon enough, Sungjong strolls out with a towel wrapped around his waist and hair, hips sashaying like the diva he was.

"Ahh, that was good. Myungie, did you miss me? I'm sure you did~" He sang as he dived onto his bed and cuddled the tiny plushie.

Myungsoo bites back a groan and brings his face hard down on the floor.


How long, Myungsoo muses as he sits on a chair in the kitchen, elbows propped on the little island that had been installed a few days again. He has his cheeks squished and distorted as he pushes his curled up fists more into them, and he stares into thin air. How long since Sungjong has been calling Myungie and not Myungsoo?

Speaking of the devil, Sungjong was at the sink, washing up his vegetables to make a nice little salad for lunch. He'd donned on a pink apron while Myungsoo inwardly squealed at how cute he looked in it - and of course, the damn unicorn plushie was sitting on the counter right next to Sungjong.

If looks could kill, Myungsoo would've shot lasers out of his eyes at the stupid plushie.

"Myungie, do you want more tomatoes or lettuce?" Sungjong asks as he prances around in that cute apron of his, cutting up vegetables and giving the plushie a glance. "Aww, you're so cute. Of course I can give you both!" 

Myungsoo feels the urge to kiss the cooling surface of the marble island - there seemed to be a pattern in him kissing random inanimate objects ever since he'd gotten that plushie for Sungjong; when said boy suddenly let out a shrill shriek. He leaps out of his seat, knocking the stool over in his rush to get to Sungjong.

"Are you okay?" He pants, making a grab for the younger.

Sungjong looks up at him with a kicked expression, and he holds up his bleeding finger to Myungsoo before wailing, "MYUNGIE IT HURTS, IT HURTS SO MUCH. I CUT MYSELF. MYUNGIE."

He makes to grab for the unicorn doll, but Myungsoo gets it first, tossing it far away from him.

"MYUNGSOO," Sungjong shrieks. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MYUNGIE?"

"Shut up already," Myungsoo snaps, reaching to jerk open a cupboard and grabbing the band-aids and ointment. "All you go on about is Myungie, Myungie, Myungie-"

He angrily rips open the new box of band-aids and grabs a cotton swab to pour the ointment over; grabbing Sungjong's hand with his other hand and rinsing out the wound.

"Do you know how long it's been since you've stopped paying attention to me?" Myungsoo continues his rant as he dabs at the small cut with care. "All you care about is that stupid unicorn toy- You never pay attention to me anymore. Who's your boyfriend anyway? That stupid unicorn or me?"

While ranting, he grabs the band-aid and wraps it around the small cut after he's done applying the ointment. 

"Can Myungie do this for you, wrap your wounds in a band-aid; or kiss you silly, or cuddle you back, or give you backhugs, or even give you warmth while you sleep? Can he bathe with you instead of sitting on the bed, or spend time with you or talk to you; how about taking you out on dates, or telling you how much he loves you- Can he carry you to bed when you're too tired to move, can he kiss you on your forehead, can he tell you goodnight?!"

When he finishes his little tirade, Myungsoo is a little red in the face, and he's breathing heavily. He takes a glance into Sungjong's shocked expression, and jerks his body away from his boyfriend, making to stomp out of the kitchen and into his room to scream his frustration and anger.

Sungjong is left in shock; band-aid over his wound, but none over his shattering heart.


The visual hears his room door opening with a creak loud and clear, but he doesn't make to move or look up at the person. His bed dips as another weight is put onto it, and his line of vision is suddenly blocked by a very familiar raimbow-colored fluff. With a heavy sigh, he rolls over to face the wall, and he hears the rustling of sheets as they're pulled off him.

He feels a slight warmth on his back, and he knows that it's Sungjong hugging him. They stay in that position for a few minutes, neither of them making a move to break the silence. 

"Myungsoo."

He feels the scattering of Sungjong's breath on the back of his neck, and damn if it didn't make him shiver.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know you were jealous," Sungjong continues, hugging his boyfriend even tighter. "I was just so happy you got the plushie for me- I... I actually thought of it as our kid and... and... I didn't realize I was babying it so much and..."

His words are cut off as he chokes back a not so silent sob, and suddenly there's rustling, and he finds himself inhaling the musky scent of Myungsoo. 

"It's okay. I guess I was being irrational..." Myungsoo whispers, reaching up to hug him back and caress his tresses lovingly. "You can continue to baby it... Just... Pay attention to me, too."

Sungjong nods slightly, and finds his chin being tilted up before there's a pair of lips enveloping his, and there's warm tingles being spread throughout his body. He shivers, shifting closer to his boyfriend as they continue to share soft kisses and hugs. Their legs tangle together, and Myungsoo looks down at him with loving eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."


a/n: yeah. the title? just something i found funny, bc myungsoo wanted sungjong to notice him and pay attention to him and stuff like that. /coughs. even though technically sungjong isn't his senpai. still. hope you liked this word vomit, and it's like 4AM here at my place, i don't even have the energy to type in caps andspacenowthatimentionit. hopeyoualllikedthis. paipai

/whispers. this is for you, thea saengie.