30 Drabbles

30 Words Drabble Challenge - EXO

Enable Reader Mode A A A A

1. Love  - He knows it's really, seriously corny, but sometimes Chen can't help but wonder if there is a reason that both love and Suho's name have four letters.

 

2. Dream - They'd dreamt about this for so long. Jongdae looks to his left to see Baekhyun is smiling at him, Kyungsoo on his right. The audience is cheering. For them.
 

3. Marriage - "But I wanna marry you, hyung." Jongdae laughs and kisses Zitao's cheek. The dark-haired teen looks straight at him, pouting slightly. "Ask me again when we're older, panda."

 

4. Forever - Jongdae is scared of getting older and not knowing what will happen in the future. Minseok promises to be with him forever. Jongdae decides the future suddenly doesn't seem that bad.

 

5. Broken Heart - Joonmyeon leaves him with a broken heart as the only memory of their years together. Jongdae struggles on. His heart is only broken, not crushed. He will be okay.

 

6. Flirt - Chanyeol winks at him from across the room, and Chen feels his face heat up as Baekhyun explodes into laughter behind him. "Guys, look! Chanyeol is flirting with Jongdae!"

 

7. Proposal - Jongdae is stunned speechless when they put forth their proposal. Gorgeous, kind, funny and extremely popular, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are boyfriends. But they want him as well. He says yes.

 

8. Photographs - Chen smiles as Baekhyun plasters himself against him, holding the camera in front of them with one arm. "I love you", he whispers just as the shutter goes off.

 

9. Loss - Jongdae feels the loss as a sharp little thorn in his heart whenever they introduce him. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome solo singer Kim Jongdae!" EXO's Chen is no more.

 

10. Together - When Luhan introduces him to his friends, he says they're together. Together. Blushing, Jongdae can't get the word out of his head for the rest of the evening.

 

11. Funny - Jongin thinks Jongdae is funny. Jongdae doesn't understand. But seeing Jongin's eyes disappear and mouth curve as he laughs at something he said, Jongdae thinks he doesn't need to.

 

12. Prince Charming - So maybe he didn't have a shining white horse or a huge castle, but there was no doubt in Jongdae's mind that Yixing was Prince Charming. His Prince Charming.

 

13. First Date - On their first date, Chanyeol brings Jongdae to an amusement park. They get sick, drop their candy floss, and then Chanyeol kisses Jongdae in the Ferris Wheel. It is perfect.

 

14. Holiday - Tao drags Chen with him back to China during the very first holiday they are givrn. When Tao proudly introcudes him as his boyfriend, Jongdae realizes he doesn't really mind.

 

15. Money - When the guy drops the bill for the 4th time, Jongdae catches on. This time, he returns the money with his number on it. Sehun calls him the next day.

 

16. Pregnancy - Yixing catches Jongdae looking at the pregnant woman in the audience. In a quiet corner backstage later, his promise to Jongdae makes the singer cry. One day.

 

17. Roses - Baekhyun brings Jongdae red roses. Jongdae looks at his best friend and doesn't understand. "I'm kinda in love with you?" Jongdae looks at his future boyfriend and understands.

 

18. s - Chen feels very naive and insecure when the magnaes first approach him, but as their relationship deepens, both Kai and Sehun admit they are inexperienced too. They learn together.

 

19. Future - Jongdae isn't sure what he wants to do in the future, but as he snuggles closer to Chanyeol on the tiny bed, he doesn't bother worrying about it.

 

20. Wedding - They meet at a wedding, Jongdae being the groom's best friend, Kyungsoo the bride's cousin. Kyungsoo slips Jongdae his phone number, and Jongdae moves in with him six months later.

 

21. I Love You - Jongdae is hestitant, never having said the three words before. Looking at Minseok, he decides he deserves to know. "I love you." Minseok's bright smile is all he needs.

 

22. Dance - Chen loves watching Kai dance. But it's when the music stops and Kai turns back into Jongin and Chen can become Jongdae again too, that he loves the most.

 

23. Home -Jongdae's not sure where his home is. Just three months ago, it was in a house in South-Korea. Now, he has the sneaking suspicion home is wherever Luhan is.

 

24. Relief - Jongdae is lost in China. His saviour is a handsome young blonde boy. Jongdae's relief never disappears, instead changing and growing as he slowly falls in love with Luhan.

 

25. Cheating - Jongdae calls it cheating when Wufan uses his long limbs to trap Jongdae under him and make him fall down during their Twister-matches. Wufan calls it a 'natural advantage'.

 

26. Different - Sehun is different, Chen finds himself thinking, as he meets the magnae's gaze from across the stage, and it feels like time slows down. Sehun is special.

 

27. Beginning - Jongdae knows it's the beginning of something spectacular when a chocolate voice suddenly blends perfectly with his as he sings in the back of the bus. Kyungsoo agrees.

 

28. Holding hands - The other's hand completely dwarfs his own as they link their fingers together, but holding hands with Wufan is one of Jongdae's absolute favourite things.

 

29. Sparkle - As lame as it sounds, Jongdae swears Yixing sparkles when he performs. It's just magical. He doen't know that Yixing feels the same way when Jongdae sings.

 

30. Beauty - If it hadn't been the same as commiting suicide by embarrassment, Jongdae would've told Baekhyun he thinks he should be in the dictionary under "beauty". Somehow, Baekhyun finds out anyway.

 


 


A/N - Sooo ~ That's it then. Basically, all the drabbles where I use their real names are "not-celebrity"-EXO-world, and all the ones where I use their stage names are ... real-life-EXO-world? Something. (Except two of the Laychen-stories. "Pregancy" and "Sparkle" are supposed to be Lay and Chen in EXO, but I just love using their real names too much ;;)


Real names (in case anyone doesn't know):

Xiumin - Minseok
Kris - Wufan (or Yifan, but I used Wufan.)
Suho - Joonmyeon
Lay - Yixing
Chen - Jongdae
D.O - Kyungsoo
Tao - Zitao
Kai - Jongin

 

Hope this wasn't too bad \♥/