and pink dresses.

Between Dreams and a Happier Place.

chapter three; and pink dresses.

"Please explain to me why you have these," asked Minah, looking through the wide expanse of clothing. 

All the dresses were carefully stored in a black bag and every other bit of material was folded on the shelves.

"Emergency clothes," Seokjin winked. "Apparently I was supposed to be a girl so they bought all these dresses for me. My entire room was decorated in pastel pinks and you should have seen the amount of dolls there were." 

"That explains why you still like your fairytale princesses so much," muttered Minah. 

"I didn't hear that, what did you say?" he asked.

"Nothing," she smiled.

"Anyway, I think this would look really good on you," he said, removing the plastic bag entirely to reveal a pink silk mini dress.

It was sleeveless and perfectly cut to frame her tall but petite figure.

However, all Minah saw was her worst enemy. 

"If you don't like it then I could find you another one," Seokjin told her. 

"No no no, it'll okay. Just put it down over there and I'll try it on in a second," Minah smiled nervously. 

She was desperate to get out of the situation she was in. Minah pulled out her phone and began to message for help.

 

 Ya Eunji, get your down here. I'm at Seokjin's. 

 

 I don't want to XD 

 

 Save me ㅠㅠ He is making me try on his entire princess wardrobe.

 
 
 

 Your fault for going there in the first place :P 

 

 Just come ㅠㅠ

 

 aight but don't blame me if I make things worse k?  

 

 Stall him for now :P

 

 

Minah sighed a thousand sighs as she attempted to delay her doom.

She attempted to start another conversation, failing terribly to do so.

 

"So Seokjin, why do you still have all these dresses anyway?" she asked carefully.

"It was a waste of money throwing them out and my parents thought they might come in handy some day," he said, browsing through the organized shelves of pink skirts.

"It's strange that you decided to take them all to your house," Minah muttered.

He pulled out another five or so dresses and pushed Minah towards the bathroom.

"Minah, you said you'd try them on," Seokjin whined. "Come on, this one is my absolute favourite," he said, holding up a bright pink dress with far too many bows and ribbons. 

"I will it's just-"

 

"Are you scared that you actually have no appeal at all?" Hoseok said as he barged in the room stuffing his face with a packet of chips.

"Ya, who said you could eat those, especially in here," scolded Seokjin. "I was just about to make dinner."

"I wanted to see Minah prove us wrong," grinned Hoseok, munching greedily on his snacks.

The despicable noise continuously repeated itself over and over again.

"That's it," Seokjin said, pushing Hoseok out of the room, "Out, now! Minah, when I get back, I want to see you-"

The doorbell rang and Minah rushed out before Seokjin could finish his sentence.

"Please be Eunji," Minah begged, hoping that Eunji would be there at the door to save her.

 

"Yes, PIZZA'S HERE!" shouted Taehyung, his voice ringing through the house.

"I'm not the pizza man pabo, you should look at the person first," said Eunji.

"But, I thought-" Taehyung said sadly.

"I cancelled your pizza order Taehyung," called out Seokjin, "You knew that I was cooking dinner tonight."

Already the smell of chicken was wafting out from the kitchen. The aroma filled the room and made everyone's mouth water.

"Eunji, I want you to help Minah try on her dresses in the spare room. She'll show you where to go," ordered Seokjin.

"Yes mum," she answered.

He rolled his eyes and resumed his cooking.

 

"So does that mean I can stay here for dinner?" Eunji asked as they waked towards the nightmarish room.

"Seokjin probably wants more people to eat his cooking, so I guess," Minah answered.

"YES!" she exclaimed in excitement. "So what's with these dresses anyway? They can't be that bad."

"Please, look with your eyes first."

 

They entered the horrendous room and was greeted by the smell of new clothing. 

The dresses Seokjin had layed out earlier were untouched and had remained that way until Eunji carelessly tore it open.

"Careful! Seokjin's going to kill me if I wreck his precious clothing," Minah exclaimed, attempting to repair the shreds of plastic.

Eunji just shrugged resumed whatever she was doing.

"Oh my god, you have to try this on," she laughed, pulling out a long, flowing gown.

It looked much like the ballroom gown's that one of Seokjin's 'princesses' would wear.

Minah raised her eyebrows, questioning Eunji's tastes but she tried it on anyway.

The lace collar made her neck itchy and the large satin bow was too tight around her waist. The whole thing just weighed her down and made her feel like she'd gained ten kilos.

 

"Are you seriously making me wear this and show it to them," Minah asked, not knowing whether her friend was being serious or not.

"Well we might as well have some fun while we're up here," she said, pulling out more dresses.

She took a picture of every single one that Minah tried on and laughed every single time. Eventually Eunji joined in and they were pulling ridiculous faces in front of the camera, all while messing up Seokjin's room.

 

"Aw look how cute this is."

Eunji pointed towards a much smaller dress, made for four year old girls. The little butterflies sewed to the hem of the dress were just simply too adorable to resist.

She took it off the hook and twirled around with it.

A photograph fell from the dress and Minah bent to pick it up, tripping over all the clothes on the floor.

There were seven little girls in the picture, all wearing a princess dress. They all had little tiaras on their heads with matching bracelets and shoes.

"Look how cute they are," Eunji squealed.

Minah looked closer at the picture, looking carefully at the faces of the children. They looked so familiar but she just couldn't make out who they were.

 

 

"What's taking them so long, especially Seokjin," complained Hoseok. "Hyuuung! What's taking you so long?!"

"Do you want to eat or not?!" yelled Seokjin.

 

Everyone was lying in wait for either Seokjin's cooking or Minah to prove that she could make a decent girl.

The rest of the members had arrived and Jungkook had resumed his sleeping position on the couch. 

Jimin was fiddling with the remote control, constantly changing channels and Taehyung was imitating his dongsaeng, wondering what it would be like sleeping the entire day.

Namjoon and Yoongi were having an indepth conversation about their songs that no one could disturb, leaving Hoseok bored out of his mind.

 

Hoseok moved forward stealthily, making sure no one would catch him, and made his way towards the room where the girls were having fun.

He stood up, reaching for the handle and turned it slightly. It moved freely and Hoseok pushed the door open a crack. He attempted to peek through the tiny peephole he'd made but it was too small so he continued to push it open further.

 

The gap was now large enough for Hoseok to stick his head in but there was no sign of Minah or Eunji. He stepped forward and at that exact moment, the door slammed shut.

"OWWWW!" he yelled, his foot jammed between the door.

The door opened just a crack and Hoseok quickly slid his foot out. He clenched it tightly, whimpering in pain.

"That's what you get for trying to sneak in!," they shouted. The sound of giggling could be heard and the door slammed shut, producing a loud thud and also the sound of fabric being torn apart.

What could the girls be hiding that he could not be allowed to see? Oh that's right, they were changing.

 

He wallowed in defeat as he was forced to go back to his hyungs.

"Hyung," Jungkook sighed, "you know better than to peek at girls, especially Minah and Eunji. They are like, the devil put together."

"What? I can't help it, I'm a guy too," he grinned in return.

 

Slowly he crawled towards the kitchen, passing Seokjin where he grabbed a piece of chicken from the bench.

He was just about to make it out the kitchen alive when Taehyung entered.

"Hyung! Has Seokjin hyung finished cooking already? Is it good? It must be good right?"

Hoseok knew that his cover had been blown and glared at Taehyung.

"Hyung answer me! Why are you looking at me like that? Seokjin! Can I have some chicken too? I'm starving!"

 

Hoseok turned around to face Seokjin, smiling nervously and slowly backed away.

"Seokjin hyung, I was just here to see how you were going," he announced brightly, trying to hide his fear.

Seokjin only stared at Hoseok with a wooden spoon in one hand and chilli powder in the other. Both could be considered dangerous weapons in the hands of someone like Seokjin.

 

Hoseok backed away faster, leaving the room with Taehyung trailing behind him with a string of questions.

 


 

 author's notes: 

Typing on my phone so there is little editing  ㅠㅠ Gonna fix this up when I have access to a computer again :) edited ^^

I ordered a new poster cause the one I made was… yeah no comment.
Are these chapters long enough or too short or even too long? Tell me cause I split this chapter ^^
This really will be the last time I see you for a little while T^T, going to the countryside for a bit >.<
 
I would like to take a moment to appreciate my subscribers and commenters. Thank you guys for supporting me ^^
And especially to my upvoters <3
A shoutout for: -bangtanarmythatpaperplane and  -sm17e.
 
Keep those comments coming ^^