Continue of the story till the end (Last Chapter)~~

I don't need a father because I love you

Normal POV

Yul and his mother were eating their dinner silently and then his mother spoke up “Yul-ah, I’ve something to tell you” Yul lift his head and meet the serious face of his mother. “Yeah, Umma” “I dated someone right now” “Really, Umma? I’m happy for you” “I’m serious here, Yul” “I know Umma and I’m serious too” “Aren’t you mad?” “Why should I when finally my mom find her happiness again” Yul answer his mother honestly because he always wish that his mother can find someone who can love and take care of her. And now he feel thank this Ahjussi came and date with his mother. “Thank son for understand” His mother and reach for his hand and hold it. “I want to meets him already” “Soon you’ll” “But Umma. Does he have child?” “He has only one daughter” “That’s mean I’ll have a little sister?” His mother can only nod her head.

A few days Later (Normal POV)

Mr. Seo and Mrs. Kwon were sitting inside one of the fancy restaurant waiting for their child to come. After a while they saw a tanned guy enter the restaurant as Mrs. Kwon stand up and call her son. The tanned guy arrive the table as Mr. Seo stand up and the latter give the older a bow “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yul. Kwon Yul” “I know. Your mother has mentioned a lot about you” The older said and smile to the latter sweetly. “Take a seat first” Mr. Seo signal Yul to sit as the latter took a seat beside his mother. While the two men chatting Mrs. Kwon can’t help but smile as she saw the two can get along very well and she hope Yul can get along with his daughter too.

“Sorry appa. I’ve some project to finish that’s why I’m late” Mr. Kwon lifted his head and stand up when he recognized the voice follow by the two. But unexpected Yul was surprise to saw his crush standing here. “It’s okay dear. Meet Mrs. Kwon and her son Yul”

“Yul oppa?” Seohyun blurted out as the latter only keep quiet due to the shock too. “You two know each other?” Mr. Seo asked his daughter “Appa, He’s the president of my school” “Sorry. I’ve some works to do. I’ll take my leave now” After that Yul leave the place as the two older wonder of his behavior. (Does he hate me that much?) Seohyun thought to herself. “I’ll follow him appa, auntie” Seohyun told the older and follow the tanned guy.

 

Outside the Restaurant (Yul POV)

 

I still can’t believe that my crush will-soon-to-be-my-sister. I don’t know anything now. I need to calm myself and find the solution to solve this matter. I don’t know should I forget my feeling about her or I should tell them the truth that I love Seohyun. Now I’m very confuse. I walk toward my bike but before I can hop on “Yul Oppa” I heard a similar call me. I turn around and there she is walking toward me. “What do you want?” I ask her coldly. “I’ve something to ask you?” “Do you think I’ll answer?” “Do you hate me?” I surprise with her question and just keep quiet because I don’t know how to answer this question. (Of course why should I hate you. But you should ask me do I like you so that I can answer you immediately) I thought to myself.
“It doesn’t matter at all” “But it bother me if I don’t know the answer” “And why should you?” “Because I love you” She confessed to me as I froze at my spot. “I know you hate me” I heard her mumble. After she didn’t get the answer from me she turned around ready to leave but I grab her wrist and pull her to my embrace.

Seohyun POV

I should know from the start that he hate me why should I ask him that stupid question. After I get no respond from him I turn around ready to leave but I feel a grab on my wrist and it pulled me to the embrace. It’s him, I can hear his heartbeat *Seohyun-Seohyun*. It called for my name. After a while he pulled away I frown maybe this just a comfort hug but it feel so good to be in his arms. I feel so safe and warm just to be this close to him.

Yul POV

I hug her for a while and pull away. I saw her frown maybe wonder for what I did just now. I chuckle with her cute reaction and lean forward to her ready for a kiss.

Seohyun POV

After he saw me frown he chuckle and now I saw him lean forward acted he will kiss me. Omo, omo what will he do or he will kiss me. I close my eyes waiting for his lips that I used to dream about every night. After a while I can his hot breathe on my face and now he kiss me softly like to let me know he has a feeling for me too. I response to his kiss and let my feeling mix with it.

Yul POV

I don’t know why but I think this is the right thing to do is to kiss her. I kiss her after a while she kiss me back. Panting from the kiss we pull away and I look straight to her eyes. It’s so beautiful. I stare at her face dreamily. “What does it mean?” I back to myself when I heard her angelic voice. “I love you too” I answer her and smile sweetly. “You what?” She asked me loudly which caught the attention of the people who passing by us. “I said I love you” “really?” “Yeah from the first time I lay my eyes on you I already fall for you” “But you always act cold with me” “because I don’t want you to know my feeling” she just nodded her head. “So?” “Hmm” “Seo Juhyun, would you be my girlfriend?” “I would love too” I kiss her again after I heard her response.

Normal POV

Mr. Seo and Mrs. Kwon who follows Seohyun and saw the entire thing. As the understanding parents they smile and happy with new couple…

       

                                              ~~THE END~~