Meaningful Idiot

Meaningful Idiot

There's a boy who's in love with Sunmi since Sunmi entered SM his name is Park Chanyeol the one who known as an 'idiot smile guy' in EXO.
His in love with Sunmi cute smile.

    One day,Sunmi was so bored because her best friend Minyoung was so busy and then Sunmi saw his favourite senior from EXO as she walk along the SM building corridor, Sunmi was so shocked and tried to run away because she felt her heart was racing like crazy every time she saw her favourite senior.

   As Sunmi tried to run away but failed, Chanyeol realize Sunmi and call out her name out loud when he saw Sunmi running around the corridor. "Aw~ Snap! i've been caught, what should I do?" Sunmi heart start to speed up and froze when Chanyeol walk near her. "Sunmi!" Chanyeol approach.

  Sunmi turn to face her senior and politely bowed to her senior. "Act normal, Act normal, Act normal"Sunmi tried to control her trembling heart and try to breath normaly. "Oh! sunbaenim annyeonghasaeyo" Sunmi response.

 Chanyeol: why are you alone, where is Minyoung?.
Sunmi: She's busy with the drama meeting, what about you sunbaenim, where's Baekhyun sunbaenim? i didn't see Baekhyun sunbaenim with you for awhile.
 Chanyeol: He also busy with drama. Oh! did Baekhyun and Minyoung act in the same drama?.
Chanyeol & Sunmi: The Confession of love!.
Chanyeol: So it's true the two them...
 Sunmi: I'm kinda jealous of Minyoung~ she get to debut in drama~
 Chanyeol: No worry Sunmi~ Machiko will debut as soon as possible! Hey! cutie want to go drink with me? please~ I'm bored, I don't have any friends right now all my member are busy *pouting.
Sunmi :Let's go oppa! Do you mind?.
Chanyeol: Nope! not at all *shook his head.

   As the two of them asked their manager permission to go out, they quickly ran to the subway cheerfully. They queue up to buy the KTX ticket and Chanyeol quickly grabbed Sunmi hand and ran into the KTX before the KTX door closed. The situation inside the KTX were crowded with people. Chanyeol accidently hugged Sunmi when a guy behind him push him when the KTX stop at the first destination. They drop by the second stop at Hongdae, Seoul.

Chanyeol: I'll treat you today!
Sunmi: Oh! really~ ah~ oppa I think it's okay~
Chanyeol: Yah~ no need to shy with me nae! *wide smile* Let's go! *grab Sunmi hand

 Chanyeol grabbed Sunmi hand and heading somewhere, Sunmi was froze and keep follow Chanyeol. Sunmi was blushing like a cute tomato all the way because of Chanyeol warm hand that grab Sunmi small and cute hand on their way to the Cafe.

 They walked around Hongdae and end up at Chanyeol favourite Cafe, 'HoHo Myoll Cafe' Chanyeol like that cafe because it was nice and cozy inside. Both of them spazz and dumbfounded infront of the cafe, Chanyeol grab Sunmi hand again and walk forward the table. Chanyeol then gently pull the chair for Sunmi to sit, with the blush of tomato colour Sunmi sit and said "Thank You". Chanyeol gently push the chair and bowed to Sunmi "My Pleasure my cute princess" with his gentle smile, he response to Sunmi.
 

Fotor0909220628.png
 



Chanyeol: Your highness is there anything that you want to order?
Sunmi: Oppa you're funny hihihi... i want oreo bubble tea please *smile
Chanyeol: Okie Dookie My cute princess hehe..

  A few minutes later, the scenery outside the cafe started to rain. Chanyeol then brought their ordered drinks then bring them to the table that Sunmi was sitting.

Sunmi: Oppa can i ask you something?
Chanyeol: Sure! go on *smile* *putting Sunmi drink infront of her
Sunmi: Why do you like to sit in the corner?
Chanyeol: How did you know that i love to sit in the corner?
Sunmi: I.. I-m your fan.. so.
Chanyeol: Ah~ hehehe... it's Because this is my favourite spot and it nice here you can see many things from here and the scenery was so beautiful. Look there the rain look so nice *smile
Sunmi: Oh! You right it was so nice when rain, but it's kind of cold right here.

  Chanyeol take Sunmi hand and ask her to sit next to the heater, "Wait nae i'll open the heater" said Chanyeol. A few minutes later, "it this warm enough?" ask Chanyeol worried. "It better than enough, Thank You Oppa" said Sunmi. Suddenly Chanyeol go to the Cafe owner and asked something, Sunmi was curious but then Chanyeol came back with a guitar and sit next to Sunmi. "My Princess~ please hear my heart nae!" said Chanyeol Smiling.
 

 
Sunmi: Uwah~ so nice~ 
Chanyeol: Can you understand my heart?
Sunmi Nope! because you smile like and idiot Oppa!! *running out from the cafe

Chanyeol: Ya! Cutie take your drink first! Hey! it's raining outside! aigoo~.

  Chanyeol ran to find Sunmi but she was no where, Suddenly there a voice screaming happily at Hongdae Park. "PARK CHANYEOL YOU IDIOT! I LIKE YOU A LOT SUNBAENIM!". Chanyeol ran to Hongdae Park which is so near the place where he is then he saw Sunmi happily playing with the rain drops.

Chanyeol: huh~ *sigh
Sunmi: Oh! Oppa Blekk! :P hahaha....
Chanyeol: Yah!

   Chanyeol ran and hugged Sunmi with both of his hand holding his and Sunmi drink, "Oppa?" said Sunmi. Chanyeol kiss Sunmi cheek and release his warm hugged. *even thought it was raining xD

Chanyeol: Ya! cutie don't run again it's raining you'll catch a cold!.
Sunmi: Oppa it's ok if i catch a cold because  idiot smile Oppa will take care of me xD.
Chanyeol: Ya!!

  Late at night after the rain stop, "Cutie I already said that you'll catch a cold look what happen" Chanyeol babbling over Sunmi cold while piggyback Sunmi back home.

Sunmi: it's ok I have you my idiot smile senior haha..!! *while kissing Chanyeol cheek