Snowy Kiss

Snowy Kiss

"Oppa! Look out!"
Sunggyu turned to you just as you threw a snowball at him. It hit him right on the shoulder, and he glared at you. You giggled and tried to run away, but it was too late. Sunggyu had grabbed hold of your hand, squeezing tightly.
"What was that for?!" he shouted. You knew he disliked being in the snow, and the last thing he wanted was to have it thrown at him, but you just couldn't help yourself. It was too tempting to see his reaction! Oppa~ Why do you make this so easy for me? you asked yourself. Sunggyu's impatience grew as he saw the smile on your face. "Agh!"
You quickly ran and hid behind a car as he formed a snowball. He taunted you to come out, to 'show yourself and fight like a man'.
"But Oppa, I'm not a man." you teased in a pouting voice.
"Ehh! It doesn't matter!" Sunggyu replied, "If you're going to start a war, you can't run away from it!"
He sneaked over to the car, ready to throw the snowball at the sight of you. Closer, closer... "A-ha! ...Huh?" He peered around the edge, but you weren't there. "Where did you go?" He backed away slowly, looking left and right, trying to figure out where you went.

Closer, closer... You were ready to pounce. Finally, you jumped up from behind him and tackled him to the ground! All the while, he cried out in a panic.
"Yah! What are you doing?! omo-"
The two of you were lying in a snow bank, and you had managed to pin him down.
All of his struggling ceased as he realized the situation. He looked at you in astonisment, surprised that you took him down so easily, more surprised still, that you were lying on top of him. The two of you froze as you noticed your faces were only centimeters away from each other. He looked at your lips, then into your eyes, and swallowed. Your heart skipped a beat as you saw him move closer, and you closed your eyes as you felt his lips press softly against yours. Sunggyu's kiss was so gentle and warm, making you forget all about the snow that was surrounding you. He kissed you tenderly, softly on your lips and taking in the warmth of your breath. You felt a rush flow through your body as he gently placed a hand on the nape of your neck.
The moment felt eternal, yet it ended all too soon. You opened your eyes as he pulled away, catching sight of a small smile forming at the corner of his mouth. The two of you caught your breath, smiling shyly at one another. He hesitated to let go, and you hesitated to move off of him.

At once, the two of you remembered where you were.
Neither of you said anything, and quickly stood up, blushing. Sunggyu swept the snow off his clothes as you straightened your hat.
"Yah!" Sunggyu suddenly called, "Earlier, you said 'look out' to the person you were about to attack."
"Wha-?"
"Dummy. Also..." he turned his back to you and you watched him curiously. "Didn't you learn that you're never supposed to make friends with the enemy?"
"Oppa? What are you-"
He turned around, grinning, and swiftly threw a snowball at you. It hit you square on the shoulder. "Revenge." He laughed, running away as you began to chase him, ready to take on this war.