I cant come up with title names....

Loving the Abandoned

 

Kwangmins pov.

“Youngmin, its cold… and Im scared” I said, snuggling up with my brother.

“Just bear with it a bit longer. Just wait until someone finds us.” Youngmin says, trying to comfort me.

“But what if no one finds us?!” I exclaimed. “We’ve been here for hours!”

”Don’t say that! Someone will find us.” Youngmin yells out.

”But-“ I started.

”NO! SOMEONE WILL FIND US.” Youngmin screams as tears falls down his cheeks.

 I looked at my brother. I started to tear up as well.
Just then I heard the shed door open. A girl stands there in a summer dress.

”Why are you crying? Are you hurt?” She asks.

We both looked up, tears still falling down our faces.

She slowly walked up to us and kneeled down.

”I don’t like it when people cry. It makes me sad. Please stop crying.” She took out a handkerchief and wiped our dirty faces.
”No more crying ok?” She smiled at us.

~~~~~~~~~

”YAH!” I hear someone scream. “GET UP!”
I quickly open my eyes and find Youngmin on top of me wearing his school uniform.

”WAKE UPPP!” he screams.

I cover my ears. “Ok ok! Im up!”

He gets off of me and walks toward the door. “Get dressed. Its Monday so we got school. Then come downstairs.”

I get off of bed. As I walk downstairs I look back at my dream. More of a flashback than a dream.

”Why do I keep on dreaming of the day ________ found us ten years ago..?” I shake my head, trying to forget it.

Even though I met the love of my life that day, it was one of the darkest days of my life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Youngmin pov.

I walk downstairs, knowing Kwangmin is right behind me. We reach the kitchen and find __________ at the table eating a plate of pancakes.

”Morning you two~” She says.

”Good Morning.” We both say. We sit down at start eating our pancakes.

”You guys should be leaving school soon. You both woke up pretty late.”
She says finishing up her food.

”We’re not up late, you’re just up too early.” I say with a mouthful of pancakes in my mouth.

“Doesn’t your job doesn’t start until 10:00?” Kwangmin asks, stuffing his mouth with pancakes.

”Yeahhh…?” She takes her last bite.

”Then why up so early?” I ask.

”Well why not?” _______ answers.

”Well you still got extra time to sleep.” I continue stuffing my mouth.

”I have to wake up early. Or else you two wont have any breakfast.” She takes her plate to the sink and starts cleaning it.

I don’t say anything. She’s right. Ever since we were young, ________ has been cook and cleaning for us. Even after her mom died.

”Well I should be getting ready for work. See you guys after school.” She runs upstairs.

After finishing our food Kwangmin and I head out.

I find myself thinking again whether or not I should confess to _________. I know we’re not blood related but she’s still family to me. Loving my own sister isn’t wrong is it?   

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your pov.

You walk upstairs after a nice breakfast. You start putting on your clothes as you get ready for work. As you dress up, you hear your celphone ring.

”Yeobosaeyo?” you answer.

”Hey ________.” The voice says. It was your boyfriend Jonghyun.

”Oh hey Jonghyun. Im just getting ready for work so can you wait for me downstairs?” you answer buttoning up your uniform.

”Yeah sure babe.” He responds and hangs up.

You grab your bag and run downstairs and head outside.

You see your god boyfriend leaning on his car.

You run up to him and give him a kiss and get into his car.

”Wanna go anywhere before work?” He asks as he gets into the car.

”No just straight to work, but thanks.” You answer.

He nods, starts the car and drives off.

______________________________
author's note: 

Sorry for such a late update. 
I forgot to add this last part on chap one. 
I dont go on a lot but im working on chap 2. 
Hopefully i update soon .___.