Finale

Pitch Dark

It was a cold rainy night. The sky went pitch dark all of sudden. And it was a damn creepy silence also, showered the whole town that night. It was weird, because earlier that day the sky went so bright and all shiny.

 

The big mansion where she lived was even darker. The light was suddenly went out and it freaked her out. She wasn't the type of girl who would freak out from some little mere things or a shy cat girl. She was brave enough actually. But the situation right now were so different. It was sure scaring and you would see nothing but darkness. And hell God knows how, she was scared at nothing but dark. And now, hell, it was pitchy dark and she was laying alone on her own bed. It was worse when the sudden silent hit her, the iPod which she played on shuffle suddenly died, leaving her alone in nothingness but darkness and all silence. She was surely scared right now; the night just played a prank on her. Making her questioning her own courage.

 

Where the hell is everyone?

 

She cursed a bit inside her bed. She, didn't even dare to get up from her bed but to snuggled much more closer to her blanket.

 

That was when she realized she wasn't actually alone on her big king sized bed. Without thinking further more she screamed her lungs out and kicked the back of the latter person; who suddenly scared her even more.

 

The screams woke the latter one; who found out to be a man and definitely the kicks were hurting him like hell. But hell, she didn't stop.

 

"Ouch!" He pained and jolted a little from his sleep. But the girl didn't even mind but to kick even harder. The latter man was wide awake by now. Feeling nothing but pain on his back.

 

Soon he gained his consciousness more and started to speak more clear than only muffled voices or groans.

 

"Hey, hey!"

 

She didn't stop though, of course. But he didn't stop either, he knew it he should tried even more or maybe he would lose his back forever, because God knows how she could kick that hard on him on the back of course.

 

"Taeyeon."

 

He turned to face her and started again, "Kim Taeyeon! Hey, damn it. Taeyeon, stop it. You're hurting my back so badly." He stated a bit louder this time.

 

But she didn't budge; he scooted closer to her and saying with more gentle sound, "Hey! Hey, dear. It's me Kim Jongin. You should stop, hey!" The kicking part finally came to an end, or maybe it wasn't only his back that'd hurt but his future to; if you know what I meant. But this time the latter dark man was even more shocked because the kicks was replaced with silent sobs and tears.

 

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here." He turned back and scooted even closer to her fragile and cold body; embracing her with his warmth. She didn't stop her sobbing though, it was even getting louder when she smelt the familiar perfume came to her sense.

 

Her boyfriend's.

 

"Hey, shh. I'm here, your almighty Kim Jongin is here." He sneaked a hand to hugged her by the waist and the other hand patted her hair in slow motion, helping her maintaining her heavy breath. Jongin then sighed to her top of head and resting his chin on it.

 

"Come on, babe. Stop crying already, it's only me." He shushed her again; while her hand reaching up for his shirt. Crunching it with her hand; hard. "You're ruining my new tee, you know that? I just bought it because I was drenched in rain on my way here."

 

She slapped his chest a bit too hard, earning a sincere laugh from the dark man. "Did I scare you that much?" He said softly only to her ear to hear. Her sobs has stopped, and now replaced with a gentle frown between her eyebrows.

 

She ignored his theotrical/rethorical(or just whatever it's called) question because hell of course she was scared.

 

"Why are you here in the middle of the rainy night and especially in my bed?" She snapped at him, talking in a hoarse voice from all the crying, not forgetting to emphasize the word bed loudly. "So I can't be with you on your night or even more in the middle of the rainy night?" He asked back, not minding the emphasize or even her hoarse voice; instead he snuggled even closer and embraced her even more. It was always warm and comfortable; his hugs. He suddenly started humming some random sounds she recognized as his current favorite song.

 

She didn't even respond to his question so he continued slowly and softly, "I know you're scared of dark and even more thunder. And when I was on my way back from the dance studio the rain suddenly started to pour real hard and I told my self; it was my cue. So I decided to went here and I just met your maids down stairs who only let me in easily even offered me to showered because I was real wet, decided to take the offer I washed and used my recently bought tee. After that I went inside your room and you were fast asleep. So decided to," he didn't continue because she snapped again, "-intruding into my room and of course not to forget, my bed." He shushed her shut up and continue humming the recognizable song.

 

She soon found the song like her lullaby and enjoy it with her eyes closed.

 

"You know, maybe other than just a dancer. You should try to be a singer." She said slowly, not minding him to hear or not.

 

The silent moment at the night after that, then she continued. "Or maybe you shouldn't, you could just be my singer. Only for mine."

 

After some good silence, she was already slummber and felt sleepy from wasting her energy at crying. That was when she heard, "it wasn't like you didn't like me intruding your room though. You didn't let go of my embrace." He was saying it in a seriously slow and soft manner so she was already doubting her own ears, but when she tightened her arms around his body and she heard him chuckled while saying again, "and I like your last idea the most," she knew it; she heard everything right.

 

And with that she fell deep asleep, smiling genuinely.


 

I found it interesting writing drabbles about Kaiyeon, so expect more about it in the future! And I will definitely announce it even here, so be ready! And hope you guys like it! Oh, I open for request(drabbles or songfiction) too!~ Just post it on my walls or comment here! Thankyou!