final

i said i love you doojoon ah~~

hello guys... sorry for late update.. here the chapter.. enjoy it...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Junhyung POV

Today is our interview group, I forget the name of that magazine. Hummm what’s that? The star magazine? Ah right, that. Like always I see all members become crazy in studio. Yoseop takes pictures with weird face again for his instagram and  then the flash make me dizzy. Gigwang become crazy with hyunsung play gai bai bo or anything, their weirdest behavior. And I see dujun talk with dongwoon about the out-fid our use, i see dongwoon give his thumb and joking make doojoon big laugh.

He just turn his face and our eyes meet and stop laughing like crazy man. ‘holly , what’s should I do?’ my heart is beat faster than before. ‘heck, calm down you, heart. I don’t want died early.’ When I want to calm down my heart, he walk to me.

“hey, jun, what do you think about me?” he ask me and look his self in mirror beside me.

“uh, well…” ‘you look so handsome to me, doo.’ But I can’t speak that word for him.

“yeah? What?” he is waiting my answer.

“good.”

“just that?”

“yeah.”

“oh, ok.”

I think he disappointed about my answer, because his face tell that’s. oh, I am sorry doojoon, but I can’t tell you, if yes, it’s make me fall in love with you more. I don’t want make our friendship is broke. I am so sorry doojoon.

Doojoon POV

Well, actually junhyung answer is really important to me. Because I love him. But I can’t tell him now. It’s make me hard for choose become a leader or lovers for him.

“BEAST!!! Let’s start.” I hear PD-nim yells.

“ne!!!”

We get interview one-by-one, but I can hear about their interview. It’s really make me happy because they get interview about their self.

Ts: lastly, if you could press “like” on a member’s SNS to support him, who will you do it for and why do you want to do it?

DJ: our youngest, dongwoonie. He’s really kind. I there wasn’t, dongwoon, we would have fought a lot. Guys clash a lot right. But dongwoonie, as the youngest, he adjust the atmosphere nicely. A really positive person / friend. He’s doing something called a six-week miracle now, it’s really funny. Try asking him.

Like I said in there dongwoon is really kind kids. Because he is the youngest among us, and he always make our group always nicely. All members is choose me and that’s make me happy. But when I saw junhyung’s face, he is look dark. What that’s for? Why he look so sad? It’s make me sad too.

What happen with you, junhyung ah? Please don’t be sad. It’s hard for me seeing you like that.

 

 

Junhyung POV

I hear about doojoon choose for like botton, he choose dongwoon. It’s hurt, really hurt. I see him with my broken eyes. It’s really make me sad. And for the last interview I see him again and answer the interview.

TS: if you were to press “like” button for a member now, who willyou give it to and why?

JH: Doojoon. Verbally, “as a leader, I don’t have to do much’ is what he says, but that’s not it - and you can see it from the sidelines. Even if there is a problem, Doojoon’s character is cheerful so he doesn’t show it and forget about it shortly. When see such  a side, I want to supplement (him with) energy but I don’t really know how to do it.

Truly,  why I choose him, because I love him. I love him for my bottom. But until I hear about his choose is dongwoon is really make me broken heart. I know all members choose because he is Appa figure for our groups and members.

But, does he know about my feeling? I am always stay in his side, who always support him, if get down. And I how always hear about his story.

Do you know, doojoon? I love you

I said I love you, doojoon ah

 

 

 

 

In dorm (still junhyung POV)

I mostly silent since the interview ended. I'm Ignoring calls from the studio until Doojoon that our dorm. I went straight to the kitchen opened the fridge and took coke while walking to my room and Doojoon. I saw a half- Doojoon who was changing his clothes. Lazy with the small talk I immediately threw myself into our bed and put coke on the table beside the lamp. Doojoon just looked at me with sad eyes.
"Junhyung ah." Call Doojoon and sat down beside me, but I'm still struggling with my silence to Doojoon action.
"Junhyung ah, Jebal, answer me."
"Mwo he? I'm tired, "I said curtly
"What's with you? You mostly silent since the interview is over. " he said with touching my left shoulder.
"I'm tired Doojoon ah. Will you shut up? I want to be alone. "I'm being rude, but it was never to Doojoon. Doojoon shocked with my crude attitude makes me cursing myself silently. 'I'm sorry Doojoon ah.'
"Ah, alright Junhyung." He was preparing to get out of bed but my hand grasped his wrist reflex. I got out of bed and still holds it.
"Mian." I said softly
"It's okay. But can you tell me what's wrong with you? "he said softly as usual that there is a problem when the members.
"I .. I ... "
"Yeah?"
"I ... I ... I like you. I like you more than as a leader, friend, or friend. "Finally the words came out of my mouth were also locked since I met with dooojoon. "I like you, Doojoon. I'm jealous of the close members close to you, or idols are close to you. I'm jealous when you choose Dongwoon as the members that you select. I'm jealous of all that. "I looked at her when I said it all. I did not dare look at his eyes that made ​​me nervous. I feel the warmth of her body when Doojoon pulled into
his hug.

 

doojoon POV

"I ... I ... I like you. I like you more than as a leader, friend, or friend. "What? Junhyung what say? Like me. So I'm not the unrequited love he likes me too? "I like you, Doojoon. I'm jealous of the close members close to you, or idols are close to you. I'm jealous when you choose Dongwoon as the members that you select. I'm jealous of all that. "He just stared at my chest as she says it all. With the feeling of so happy I pulled into my arm.
"Pabo."
"Huh?"
"Pabo. Whether you know that I love you more than as a friend or a group of friends? I think if I feel this is just one side? Know whether the words I've been waiting so long ago. That I love you too. "
"I ...." I cut his word with a softer kiss to his lips. We make eye contact and continue the wonderful kiss made ​​me melt and will kiss. We stopped to look for oxygen.
"You are good kisser." Junhyung said
"Like you too." I said to Junhyung. He just give smile to me.
"I love you, Doojoon."
"I love you too, Junhyung."

Junhyung POV

“you are good kisser.” I said

“like you too.” Doojoon said to me. I just give smile to doojoon

“I love you, doojoon.”

“I love you too, junhyung.” I hug him tightly dan berbisik ‘I said I love you, doojoon ah~~’

 

The end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ugggghhhh i know i know it's really wierd thing i ever write. but i just want post about what i want to writing.. sooooo sorry for wrong gramar or something like that.. please give me comment or your opinion...

God bless you..

_kimmys_