Chapter Six

First Love

[Minhee’s POV]

 

“Who’s that guy Chunji talking to?  I asked Hyemi

Hyemi looked at their table and said “Lee Byunghun, but everyone calls him L.Joe”.

They she raised her eyebrow

“Wae? You like L.Joe huh?” she teased

This caught the girls’ attention and 5 pairs of eyes were staring at me.

I felt myself got warm and I hope I am not blushing.

“Uhh.. A.. Ani!” I said and pretend I’m interested on y fod

But I think they did not buy my act, Jiyeon said

“L.Joe. Chunji. Those two are very close friends.”

“Ohhh~ I think that there will be love triangle here eh?” Eunmi said

 

--

 

“Okay, girls. We’ll meet outside the school gate later on okay?” Sooyoung said. And with that we separate to go to our classrooms.

My class now is Art. So I went to the Art room

When I arrived, I saw that only ten people were in the class. Whoah. Many people in this school doesn’t like Art huh. But my biggest surprise is…. HE IS HERE! IN THIS CLASS!

IT’S L.JOE SSI!

Okay, I’m gonna admit this, I think I have this little tiny crush on him. Okay, I got a crush on him. But I don’t want to tell the girls because I’m scared that they will tease me and the whole school will know about it. Like, hellooooo, he’s a kingka and you’re just a newbie AND it’s only your first day of school. So get a grip.

But still. I just felt something stirred inside me when I saw him smiled just now at the cafeteria.

As I was day dreaming and just standing at the entrance, luckily the teacher have not arrived yet and the class is busy doing their own business, L.Joe looked at me and smiled.

Ahhh

That

Smile

I felt like melting at the very spot but I regained composure.

I walked to see if there’s still an available seat. I saw L.Joe said something to his partner and his partner looked at me and then he nodded and went to change seat, then L.Joe looked at me, smiling again, patting the next seat beside him. It all happened so fast and the next thing I knew was I was sitting next to him!

I was so nervous that my palms were practically sweating!