one

let's learn from the grease king.

 

hope you enjoy :) 

-

It starts at their USJ concert. Hoya's bowing and smiling and waving to fans when he catches his hyung throwing hearts again. Hesitantly, he forms at heart with both arms above his head and makes a throwing motion. In result, the fans scream and Hoya smiles satisfyingly. 

They like it, he thinks. 

He runs over next to Woohyun, and together, Infinite bows. After standing back up, Woohyun nudges him and mouths the word 'heart'. Hoya nods and the two lift up their arms, form a heart, and throw it. The fans go crazy at this, and the two smile. 

As they're walking backstage, Woohyun puts his arm around Hoya and says, "We should throw hearts more often." 

-

They're at their showcase in Tokyo, saying their goodbyes. Hoya quickly joins his hyung, and they make a heart and throw it to the fans. Again, and again, and again. To the left, and to the right. When the fans scream, Hoya looks over at Woohyun and Woohyun gives him a thumbs up, which causes Hoya to smile. 

-

They're at another concert, both sweaty and hot in their white wife beaters. Again, the two boys throw hearts, much to the fans satisfaction. They head backstage, and Woohyun pats Hoya's back. 

"Good job," Woohyun says. 

"What?" Hoya asks. 

"You're doing a good job at throwing hearts," Woohyun answers, smiling. 

"It's just for the fans, hyung. You know I hate those kind of things," Hoya retorts, pushing his hand off of his shoulder. 

"Yah! Don't do those things anymore, I hate it too," Sunggyu whines. 

"You're just jealous, hyung," Woohyun jokes. 

-

Even if Sunggyu said to stop, Hoya didn't. He'd secretly watch Woohyun throw hearts, and give kisses to the fans. He admired his hyung's greasiness, and love for the fans. So, he continued to throw hearts. During music shows, on the way music shows, on the way back, on the way to radio shows, etc. 

One day, he's throwing hearts at a camera when he notices Woohyun watching him. He stops, and looks at him. 

"What?" Hoya asks. 

"You're too cute, Hoaegi," Woohyun says, grinning cheekily at him. Hoya blushes slightly, looking away. 

"It's for the fans," He reminds him, throwing another heart. 

"Well, I should teach you some other ways to throw hearts," Woohyun suggests, stealing Sungyeol's seat next to Hoya. 

"Like what?" Hoya wonders, tilting his head curiously. 

"Well there's this," Woohyun says, demonstrating a small heart with his hands and throwing it. "This," He demonstrates again but this time he wiggles his fingers as if the heart's flying. 

Hoya decides to try, and Woohyun just can't help but watch the younger man, as he cutely throws his hearts. 

"Did I do it correctly?" Hoya asks, fixing his glasses that slid down slightly. 

Woohyun chuckles, and replies, "You did it perfectly."

"Woohyun-ah! What about me?" Dongwoo yells from across the table, trying to throw hearts, but Woohyun's too focused on throwing hearts with Hoya to notice. 

-

"Howon-ah." 

"Yeah, hyung?" 

"Don't you think you've been hanging out with Woohyun too much?" 

Hoya looks up from his phone. "What? No." 

"In just one week, you two went to the movies, went on a date-" 

Hoya glared at the word, and Sunggyu smiled sheepily. 

"Kidding," He assured him, before continuing. "You went to an amusement park, had lunch, got your haircuts together, went jogging together, played soccer together-" 

"Well, Woohyun hyung's teaching me how to be greasy like him, so that's why we're hanging out a lot," Hoya lies, shrugging. Sunggyu laughs loudly. 

"You expect me to believe that?" Sunggyu asks, smirking. "I'm not the only one who noticed it, just saying." 

"What's wrong with me and Hoya hanging out?" Woohyun joins the two men in the living room. He sits down, and wraps an arm around Hoya's shoulder. 

"You two are like a couple!" Sunggyu shrieks. "Look at you two right now! Hoya actually looks comfortable beside you!" 

"Why wouldn't I be?" Hoya questions, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You hate skinship!" Sunggyu points out. 

"I don't hate it," Hoya mumbles. 

"Sheesh, hyung, you jealous? Why don't you go cuddle with Dongwoo or something?" Woohyun teases, and Sunggyu gets up. 

"Ugh, whatever. Don't go gay for each other," Sunggyu replies, smirking. 

Woohyun glares at Sunggyu's back until he leaves. Once he's out of sight, Woohyun gets up. 

"Hoya," He speaks, seeking for the younger man's attention. 

"Hm?" Hoya answers quietly, looking up. 

"I created something new," Woohyun shares. Hoya puts down his phone, and nods at him to go on. "Look," He makes a heart with his index finger and thumb, puts it by his mouth and kisses it, then gives it to Hoya. Hoya smiles instantly. 

"I like it, hyung. It's cute." 

-

It's the day of the Idol Star Athletics Championships, and Hoya's clinging to his hyung. They're stretching together, talking, and sharing an umbrella. 

"Hyung, I'm gonna try something, make sure to watch me!" Hoya says, getting up. 

"Okay, but hurry back, hyung will be lonely," Woohyun jokes (or at least that's what Hoya thinks), so Hoya laughs and runs to the bleachers where the fans are seating. 

Hoya waves to the fans first, and silences them. Copying his hyung's movements from before, he makes a mini heart with his fingers, and gives it to the fans. Of course, the fans cheer in response. 

"Hoya oppa, why are you greasy!!!" A fan screams, and Hoya laughs. 

"I only learn from the best!" He answers, pointing at Woohyun who's grinning. 

Woohyun gets up, and runs over. I guess I should tell him now. 

"Howon-ah, let's talk..." Woohyun starts. 

But, Hoya ignores him instead and grabs his arm to make a heart. Woohyun sighs as they throw it. 

"Howon, I'm serious.." Woohyun says, grabbing Hoya's arm. Hoya finally looks at him.

"What's wrong, hyung? Are you alright?" Hoya asks worriedly. 

"Come with me," Woohyun demands, pulling Hoya with him. 

He takes him inside the building, passing their members on the way. 

"Are you two going to make out now because Woohyun finally confessed?" Sungyeol yells out a little too loudly. Both Woohyun and Hoya stop. 

"What did you just say?" Hoya turns around quickly, feeling Woohyun's hand let go of his arm. His heart's beating so fast, and he doesn't understand why. 

"Woohyun...you didn't...?" Sungyeol can't seem to find the right words when he sees Woohyun glaring at him. He realizes what he just did. "Uhm. Bye." 

And he's out the door before Hoya can call him back. The others remain quiet. 

"Well...we'll just leave now.." Dongwoo says quietly, awkwardly leaving. 

"I knew this would happen. I warned them not to go gay for each other!" Sunggyu's voice faded as the remaining members exited the building.

Now it's just the two of them. It's quiet, and Hoya's sweating way too much, and his heart's still beating so fast and- 

"Hyung?" He whimpers quietly, turning around to look at Woohyun. "W-will you explain t-to me? W-what S-sungyeol-"

Woohyun doesn't know what to say so he grabs Hoya's face and pulls him in for a kiss. 

It's not a rough, aggressive kiss, but a sweet, and soft one. It's the kind of kiss the gives the two of them butterflies in their stomach. It's the kind of kiss that makes them melt like a pile

of chocolates on a warm day. Hoya doesn't even realize it but he's kissing back, and his shaking arms are slowly wrapping around Woohyun's waist. They kiss, and kiss, and kiss until Woohyun pulls away so they both can breathe. 

They're both panting slightly, and Woohyun's so shocked he remains quiet. 

"Hyung, if you like me, just say it," Hoya begins, then smiles. "Because I like you. I really do." 

Woohyun can't believe it, so he slaps himself. "I'm not dreaming.." He whispers. Hoya laughs, and hits him again. 

"Hurry up and tell me you like me too!" Hoya whines. 

"I like you too," Woohyun replies, hugging him. "I have a present for you," He says as they pull apart. 

"What is it?" Hoya questions excitedly. 

Woohyun smiles and makes a heart with his arms, then throws it at Hoya. Hoya cringes jokingly, and grabs his hyung's hand. 

"Hyung, stop that. I think I'm starting to get sick of it again," Hoya jokes as he wraps his arm around Woohyun's waist. 

"Fine, on one condition," Woohyun retorts, putting his arm around Hoya's shoulders as they walk back out. "Be my boyfriend." 

Without even hesitating, Hoya answers, "Deal." 

"See that? I got them together!" Sungyeol exclaims as Woohyun and Hoya pass by. 

"They do match," Sunggyu admits. 

"And you said I messed it up," Sungyeol hits his hyung, and Sunggyu starts chasing him. 

"You two owe me $50!" Sungjong demands to Dongwoo and Myungsoo. 

"I'm never making bets again," Myungsoo says as he and Dongwoo hand Sungjong a $50 bill each. 

As Sungjong walks away, Dongwoo gets up and yells, "HEY! WANNA BET ON WHO'LL TOP WHEN THEY DO IT? YAH! LEE SUNGJONG!" 

-

whew~ well if you've read this far, thank you so much ^^ I hope its not too long :o if you liked it or not, please let me know c: