ing Perfect

ing Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I smiled bitterly to myself as I remembered Himchan once again cry; is it because of him again? Did he make you cry yet once again? I know it would be cruel of me if I told you everything he did behind your back. Wouldn't it crush you more? But tell me; when did I give you my heart? When did you become my everything?

Kim Himchan, why won't you look at yourself? You're not a waste of space; you're unique. He doesn't appreciate you; he never did. Why won't he? You're amazing the way you are. That damn bastard had left you for someone "younger, cuter, and more worth it." Did he mean Junhong? Our little maknae? How could Junhong possibly steal away the love of your life? Did he not notice? How could he not? You two have been together since forever. And we were only friends, weren't we..?

Do you not know how much your pain was killing me? How long it took me to get over you? Well, I never did; I'm still in love with you. Do you not know how much it kills me to hear those insults thrown at you, and you cry? We were friends, but why did you not let me comfort you? Why was it always Jongup? Why him? Your smiles towards him were always with love, while mine were merely for friendship.

Why? I know; it's your heart and I can't make you love me the way I love you. But why can't I accept it? Why can't I erase you? Why do you remain as a broken fragment that's deeply engraved inside? I never knew how to deal your tears, anyway. My heart is all burned; there'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter