Servant

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

It's only morning and yet I feel so tired. The woman who call me servant for the past twenty hours is draining me, not physically but mentally. I am really glad that she accepted being my temporary personal assistant even I only got her approval because of the plan but still, it's a big help as we were having hard time to get a trusted person. However, with her craziness. I can't help but to feel annoyed. Sandara Park. Remember this. Once you've become my personal assistant, you'll see the dragon's revenge.

"Servant, are you saying something?"

"Nothing, your highness."

She smirked. "Hurry. Get my phone."

I sigh then get her phone from the table on her front. "You still need anything?"

She get it and act thinking. I got distracted upon seeing her lips moving, pouting and biting. It looks...kissable. Damn. "None so far. You may go now." I just chuckled. She really into this set-up. Then a funny idea hit me. I went to her side and smell her. As I expected, she push me. "Ya! What are you doing?!" Her hands are on my shoulders.

I grinned. "You smell bad, your highness." But that's a lie, her scent is...delicious.

"And so?" She raised her eyebrow. "Move away!"

My grin grew wider. "I am going to bath you."

"What?!" She started to panic and plan to escape but I already carry her. "Put me down ert!"

"No, your highness. I am your servant who only wants the best for you." She wiggle but I firmly hold her then bring her at the swimming pool area.

"What will you do?" Instead to answer, I throw her to the pool. I laugh my heart out upon seeing her flying hands as she trying to save herself. "Ya!" She scratch her face. "You think this is funny?" Her eyes almost popped out but how could she stay beautiful?

I smirked. "I am only concerned about you, your highness."

She glare at me. "Get me a towel!"

I bow at her like a buttler. "As you wish." Then I laugh. "Your highness."

"Aish! You'll pay for this!"

I just laugh then met MiSook Ahjumma on the stairs, she chuckled. "Young boy, that's not a proper way to treat a woman even she annoys you."

I suddenly feel embarassed. "I know but I only wanted---" I sigh. I don't see any reason to explain myself.

She smiled with an amused face. "I understand. I am not expecting you to feel or say sorry. I only wanted for you to realize that she still a woman. And I somehow pity that kid, she is acting tough." So she noticed it as well. She smiled again. "Your face is telling that you knew it already. That her joyfulness and crazy antics are only a cover up." I just smiled back. "That kid need someone who can help her to express those hidden emotions. It's building her up inside and I am worried that if she continue to do that, she'll break down one day." Then she continue to go down while I went upstairs and I saw Seunghyun who just came out from his room.

"You're early."

I groan. "The highness woke me up as early as six."

He chuckled. "Dara is a morning person. Where is she?"

"At the pool."

"Really? How is she?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you eaten already?" He said instead. Though I feel odd as he obviously don't want to answer me, I just nodded. Then he gave me a questioning look. "Your room is over there so where are you going?"

"At her room. Doing some servant errand."

He laugh and tap my shoulder. "Do your best."

I just chuckled then went to Dara's bathroom. I get a towel and the bathrobe. And before going out, I looked around. Her scent is all over the room. . With this kind of thinking, I must really a ert. Then I went down and heard a lively laugh. It's definitely from Dara. I took a peak from the door and saw her having fun with Seunghyun. I don't know why but I suddenly feel bad on what I saw. Seconds after, I show myself to them. "Jiyong!" My heart beat tripled. She is calling my name with this happy face as if nothing happened between us earlier. "Ya! Servant! You look stupid there." I chuckled. She is really something. "Join us."

"No. I am fine here, your highness."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter