Little Kwon

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Damn. Why Kiko became like this? I sigh in frustration. Dara is right, she is not the same Kiko I knew.

"Don't tell anything to Dara, she might do something out of recklesness." Donghae said. He gave me a sudden call as a news came out today about rumored secret marriage between Dara and I. Apparently he had someone tailed Kiko since months ago because he found out that she is the one who sent those photos that triggered Dara's Dad to stop her relationship with me. So at this moment, I already knew what happened to Kiko after we got separated.

"Yeah. Thank you for this."

"I knew you still consider her as a friend but just be careful. She is a dangerous woman. She is capable of hurting someone."

I clench my fist. "I won't let anyone hurt Dara." Now I realized that it's a relief when I forgot to invite her when Dara and I get married.

"I am counting on you about this, Jiyong. Don't let Dara be alone. Tell this to Seunghyun too." Then he ended the call.

I groan then closed my eyes. . I am having this urge to confront Kiko but I can't. It might lead her to do something bad. I need to make a plan to get over with this mess.

I met Kiko eight years ago when I was still a trainee while she was a struggling model, it was love at first sight for both of us. But when our careers start to blossom, everything between us had changed. We don't have time for each other and we can't reveal our relationship to the public so we ended our almost three years relationship. Like what I've said to Dara, it's a mutual decision for us but it hurt me of course as I thought that she is the first woman that I am going to introduce to my family but it never happened. Fortunately, I slowly moved on from her. I focused myself in my career until I met Dara. She came into my life unexpectedly. And within short period of time, I fell in love. Again. But this time, it's more intense. More powerful. Uncontrollable. It's like I am going to die if Dara will leave me. And I am very sure that it will last.

Then I smell a familiar scent. I open my eyes and saw Dara came out from the bathroom. She giggled when I pull her to my lap and sneeze her. "You smell good Mrs Kwon."

"Thank you Mr Kwon." She kissed the tip of my nose. "Are you talking to someone earlier?" Then she scream as I suddenly stand up, carrying her. "Ya!"

I chuckled. "Let's sleep now Mrs Kwon." Then I laugh as she bite my shoulder. "I'll show you how to did that properly." And when we gets inside of our room, we show how much we love each other.

The next day, I woke up first then stare at her sleeping face. This has been my habit every morning. I just love to see her like this. After a while, she woke up. My chest start to pound hard when she smiled. "Morning..." Her voice is a little bit cracked.

"Morning Mrs Kwon."

She bury her face into my neck. "Hmm...glad you are this warm. I feel so cold."

I chuckled then compressed her body into me. "I am not warm Mrs Kwon. I am hot."

She giggled. "Jerk."

"Ready to go home?"

"Yeah. I missed Mom. I missed Dad. I missed Minzy. I missed Donghae."

In two weeks, we will go to Italy for four days stay. With Bom and Seunghyun. A fan signing event will be held for all GD&TOP supporters because after my November cover, Seunghyun covers the current issue of Georgia's magazine. After that, it's our free days. It was only short vacation so we will definitely used those free days very well. Then we will go back here the day after Christmas as we are going to attend year-end activities.

Then suddenly she jump from the bed and run out, holding . I immediately follow her and started to get worry as she is vomitting at the kitchen's sink. I massage her back. "Dara...you alright?" She nodded then I wipe her sweaty face. "Let's see a doctor, you might be sick." I hug her. "You are cold too."

"I am fine. I'll just go the bathroom." After minutes being inside, she scream. "Jiyong!"

I hurriedly open the door and saw her sitting at the bathtub's edge, she is holding something. I kneel down to cup her face, she is crying now. My worry doubled. "What happened?"

She sniff but she smiled. "I am pregnant."

I gasped then my chest start to pound hard. "R-Really?" She nodded and bite her lips then hand me the thing she is holding. A pregnancy kit test. I gulped. There are two red lines. "I am going to be a f-father." She nodded again. The smile still on her lips. I don't know why but it made me want to cry too. Then I hug her again. Tightly this time. I feel some tears formed in my eyes. Crap. I am being emotional right now. "I love you Dara."

"Jiyong..." She bury her face into my neck. "I love you too." Then I carry her back to the bed. And we stay for silent for a while, just hugging each other. My heart still beating fast.

I cleared my throat. "Why did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter