Home

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

After having dinner, Donghae and I went to our own room. He knew that Jiyong is going to visit me again tonight so I thank him because he let me see Jiyong before we go back to Italy. He is definitely a nice man. I am lucky to have him and now, I can finally say that I am really now over him.

While waiting for Jiyong to arrive, I stare to the ring he gave then found myself smiling. It looks perfect on my hand. I keep on staring to it until I yawn. It almost eleven in the evening and his last message hour ago is that they already went back to their hotel. I wonder what happened. And slowly... I fell asleep.

Then I wake up with a feeling that someone is staring at me. And I am correct. It's Jiyong. I saw his face as soon as I open my eyes. He smiled. "Did I disturb your sleep?"

I shake my head then slightly adjust myself to align with him. "What time is it?"

"Past one."

"Oh...then why you're still awake?"

"I can't sleep and it's more fun to watch you sleep."

My face burned. "What time you came?"

"Before midnight."

I groan. "You should have wake me."

"Well I tried but..." He grinned. "You are snoring loudly."

My eyes widens. "W-what?!"

He laugh. "Just kidding. Go back to sleep."

"I am not sleepy anymore."

"Want to go out?"

"At this hour? Would that be okay?"

"Of course. Media people should be sleeping right now but who cares. I don't mind getting caught."

I chuckled. "Fine but we still need to be cautious."

"Yes Ms Park." Then he gave me a quick kiss me. To hide my embarassment, I hit his arm. I don't know why but I always feel shy everytime he kiss me. I was about to get up but he suddenly push me to the bed and put himself above me.

"I t-thought we will go out?"

"Let me kiss you for a while." And he kiss me again but this time, it's a deep kiss. Our kiss goes more deep when I envelope my arms around him. We stop for seconds to catch our breathe then go back in kissing again. But just like before, he suddenly stop when I already feel so elated. He kissed my forehead but our position remains. "Let's go out now."

I glare at him. "What was that?"

He smirked. "Honestly, I am dying to do more but I need to restrain myself. I wanted it to be special."

"W-what do you mean?" My chest is now pounding hard.

"Let's save everything to our honeymoon."

It made me feel strangely hot. "W-what are you saying?!"

He grinned. "The reason why that arranged marriage is never going to happen is because you are going to marry me instead. I'll be your husband and you'll be my wife."

I gasped. "A-are you proposing now?"

He chuckled. "No. I'll do it on the right time. At the right place."

"A-are you serious?" I am really happy right now but there's a scared part of me.

"If you are involved, I am always serious."

I gulped. "I am not d-dreaming, right?"

"No." Then he kiss me once more before we finally went out from the hotel. And this time, I let him use my hoodie and both of us are wearing same style but just different color. Good thing, I had lots of hoodies as I have a feeling that he will take it again as a souvenir.

We keep on walking until we reach an apartment building. It looks old outside but when we gets inside, it's pretty neat. "What are we going to do here?" He just smiled and his grasp to my hand tightens.

Then I gasped as soon as we reach the rooftop. "W-what is this?" The place is set up with a romantic ambiance. A table for two at the center and some decorations are around. We can see night view of the city and it's beautiful.

"You like it?"

I nodded. "H-how did you do this?"

"I realized that we must have a date before you go back. But since we can't go out on public so I asked Seunghyun and Bom's help. Luckily, she suggested this. Her friend is the caretaker of this building so I rented this area."

"You made this arrangement?"

"No." To my surprise, he smiled shyly. "Bom's friend did this set up."

I smiled and stare at him. "You're so sweet." Then I laugh as I saw how his face turned red. "Aigoo...G-Dragon is blushing!"

He chuckled. "I was caught off-guard."

I grinned. "Let's start now?" He just kissed my knuckles. Then we seated. "What will happen if I didn't woke up?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter