The Reason Why

The Seven Sins and Seven Virtues (Hiatus)
Author's POV
 
Leeteuk was the angel of Earth. He was always informed of everything that happened on Earth. And he knew that the sins and virtues just remembered their past. He closed his eyes and teleported to the council room where God was sitting on a throne.
 
"Oh, Leeteuk. I see that you have known about the sins and virtues." said God
 
"Why do it though? Even though I have been angel of the earth for many years. You didn't even tell me why the people that got picked were picked. Not even why we have this system of sins and virtues to keep the world balanced and yet I'm the most trusted angel in your court."
 
"The only reason why was that I followed the advice of the Three Fates. You know they know the future better than me. But, they're seriously secretive."
 
"You followed advice from the Three Fates!? They can't be trusted. You know that from Exo. They followed advice from the Three Fates and the Tree of Life nearly died because of their advice and all of life on earth would've been destroyed if it wasn't for that half human half angel girl, transferring all of her blood to make the Tree of Life live!" yelled Leeteuk.
 
"I know. But, they told me this a long time ago. One day, the world will have joy and hope because the world will unite. It will mean no war and happiness everywhere. 14 chosen people would be picked to be the sins and virtues and they're the only ones who can do it. I believe this time that they're ones I've waiting for ever since that foolish Adam and Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge and caused the world to be like this."
 
Leeteuk kept silent and God continued on, "What other way will the sins and virtues do it? They told me that the sins and virtues have to be united and be one. And all the previous sins and virtues despised each other completly and resisted until retirement. I'm not saying that I'm not grateful for their service. They did a splendid job keeping the world in balance. But, they're not the ones. They can't do it.The only way to do this, is love."
 
"So is this why you picked these kids because they use to date each other before all this?" 
 
"Yes. The system will no longer be needed and the world will rejoice."
 
"I can't believe I'm saying this. But, even though this is a mad idea and this came from the Three Fates. Who are people we can't trust. You and the Fates are correct. After all, love is the most powerful weapon of all weapons. It's strong enough to bring anybody down on their knees, lots of people's weaknesses are mainly love, and the most dangerous of all, it causes chaos and war. It's even one of the most reasons people die. And you're correct. Hatred won't fix the world at all." Leeteuk said.
 

"I'm very glad I have someone who would be so crazy and mad that they would believe me after all I said."


Hi guys. Just to clear some stuff up, just in case you're confused.

Adam and Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge and then the world turned to good and evil and then the Three Fates told God that 14 people would unite the world and blah blah blah blah. I'm pretty sure you know the rest.

Sneek peek for nearby chapters

"This is crazy, but I think I like you again."

"This is all your fault, __________!"

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

"______________ is gone! And you know what that means. She's most likely dead!"

I took the knife and set it right to my heart. I was about to stab myself until I heard a voice so familiar, my heart beated crazily and I couldn't breathe.

"Why are you trying kill yourself oppa?"

"Please, live for me until Earth is peaceful. Until then, I will wait for you and I don't care how long it takes as long as it's for you."

Try predicting what will happen next. Try your best.