The After Party

The Wedding to Remember

 "Yah! Help me get into the dress, Eun Ji ah!" I puffed out my cheeks.

 "Ugh! This is the third dress we put on you! Can't you just ask one of your new maids!?"

 Sohee scoffed. "No! I want my best friend to help me! Also, we are doing to change your dress too!"

 i sighed in relief. "Can I wear the dress I wanted-" "No!"

 "Why not?!" It was my turn to whine.

 "Because I want my best friend to get noticed tonight! Especially by guys!"

 I shook my head,

 "Sohee, no. I don't need a boyfriend-" Sohee cut me off,

 "I know you like someone, Eun Ji ah."

 My eyes widened. "Wh-what?"

 Sohee rolled her eyes, "I see you look at him, especially today. You think I wouldn't know? I'm your bestfriend!"

 I chuckled nervously. "I don't like anyone!"

 It was more curiousity. Yeah, that was it. Nothing else. Sure, he is breath takingly handsome, sure, he is adorable, and yes he is also very strong and has the power of ice. But that does not mean I like him!

 Sohee raised an eyebrow. "Don't lie to me. Now,"

 She turned around, her back to me, and went into her closet. She then walked over to me and shoved a dress into my hands. "Strip."

 I gawked, "What?!" She giggled, "Just get dress, okay? I already know what dress I want now~"

 I glared at her as she lifted up the dress she had tried on first. I grumbled to myself as I went into the bathroom and changed into the dress.

 As I walked out, I smoothed out the skirt. I heard a gasp and looked up at my best friend who was in her own dress.

 Her dress was like a shorter type of wedding dress. It was lace, the dress went to her knees and was a full shirt. around the waist was a bow on the side of her hip. Around her neck was a diamond necklace with a sapphire blue jewel, just like her eyes.

 "Wh-what?" She grinned and grabbed my arm, dragging my to the mirror. "Look at yourself! You look even better than you did at the wedding!"

 I looked at her weirdly. "Wait! It is missing something!"

 She undid my hair, making the curls cascade down my shoulders. She then took out the purple flower and replaced it with a black one. She brushed my bangs from my face, grinning. "Now you can look in the mirror~"

 I rolled my eyes and turned, gasping when I saw myself in the mirror once again.

 

  "Is that.. me?" I asked hesitantly, pointing at my reflection. Sohee giggled and whispered, "He will want to to be his right away when he sees you now~"

 I found myself blushing bright red. But I still had that one question in my mind.

 Why isn't he in love with Sohee unlike his brothers?

 What I didn't know was that later on, I would find out. In a way I never would have expected.

       ____________________________________ Later____________________________________

 

 As the party began to start, Sohee was already on the dance floor with one of her husbands. This husband was Kris, the giant of the princes. Every woman of EXO knew him for his striking looks as well. Especially his serious face that would make even the most evil person would flinch if they were under that gaze.

 The gaze he had on Sohee was full of love and devotion. She returned the gaze. I hid in the shadows, not wanting to show myself to the planet of EXO. I didn't want them to see this much of me.

 All of them could see my legs and bare arms. They already had at the wedding but this showed a bit more. This dress made me feel even more beautiful than the other dress did. Also, it felt more like me in a way.

 The other dress was for more of a sophisticated woman, this was more for a teenage girl.

 Soon the song ended and Sohee and her husband Kris shared a sweet kiss before they parted. Sohee looked around the room and found my far away into a corner. She narrowed her eyes and stormed over to me.

  My eyes widened in panic. I tried to run away, but she grabbed my arm. "Get onto the dance floor!"

  I squealed and tried to claw my way out of her grip, but to no avail. "Sohee ah!" I whined.

 We were making a scene, all of EXO chuckling. People from our school never noticed me, until now. There were gasps at my appearance. They did not recognize me at the wedding, but now, now they couldn't believe it was actually me.

  I felt a burning stare on me as Sohee pulled me onto the dance door. I turned and felt heat creep up my neck. Xiumin, one of the princes, was staring at me intently. I held his stare.

  A part of me badly wanted to go over there and bluntly ask him so many questions. I felt someone grab my hands, making me come back to reality. I looked up, meeting a good looking male.

 Sohee sent me a wink 'Shake your money maker~' She mouthed before one of her other husbands, Chen, pulled her into his arms, gracefully spinning her.

 I looked up at the male in front of me. He smiled at me, showing his pearly whites. "Hello. I am Myungsoo."

 I sent him a small smile. "Hello.. I am Eun Ji."

 He put one hand on my waist and took my other hand gently. "You have such a beautiful name." He mused.

  I chuckled awkwardly. "Thank you."

 We started to slowly dance in silence. Awkward silence. Well, for me anyway.

 I then felt Myungsoo rest his forehead against mine, making my eyes widen. I looked up at him, "Umm Myungsoo-ssi-"

 "Call me oppa." He said, winking; interrupting me.

 I bit my lip nervously. "Well.. oppa.." That word felt foreign on my tongue. "I umm.."

 "Have you ever had a boyfriend before?" He inquired, again interrupting me. I started to feel annoyed.

  "No, I have not." He smiled, "Why not? You are beautiful."

  I wanted to roll my eyes. Ah. So he is a flirt. I am SO going to kill Sohee for this.

  Just then I heard someone clear their throat. "Excuse me, but, may I cut in?"

  We both turned our heads to meet with the straight face of Xiumin, the ice prince of EXO.

  Myungsoo looked annoyed, but nodded and let go of me. "Of course, sir." He bowed to Xiumin before walking away, frowning.

 I unknowingly sighed in relief.  

 I felt Xiumin wrap an arm around my waist, bringing my close to him.

 I lightly gasped and looked up at him. He raised an eyebrow, a smile slowly starting to form on his beautifully crafted lips. "Happy I saved you, hmm?"

 I found myself blushing. "Y-yes." We started to dance. It felt wonderful to be in his arms. Our hands were intertwined, our bodies practically one.

 It felt so right. Just perfect. We continued to stare into each others eyes. I felt like I could stare into his eyes for the rest of my life. His eyes sparkled.

 The song soon ended. Too soon.

  But for some reason, we did not pull away from each other. We stopped dancing, just looking into each others eyes as if we looked away, we would lose each other forever.

  The moment was perfect. It was beautiful. Unbreakable. That was until I blurted, "Why don't you love Sohee?"

  Xiumin looked amused instead of shocked. "She isn't what I want in a wife." I frowned, "How? She is a very good cook, loves children, very educated-" "Yes, but she isn't who I actually love."

  I looked up at him with wide eyes. "Then why are you dancing with me?" I asked bluntly.

  "We aren't dancing anymore." He pointed out, grinning. I frowned and realized his arms were around my waist as my arms were still wrapped around his neck.

 I tried to pull away, but I felt him hold onto me tighter. "Answer my question."

 I knew I shouldn't be doing this to a royal of EXO, my home planet, but I couldn't help it. All boys have fallen head over heels for her. Why not him?

 "I love someone else, yes. She is close by." Was all he said. "Then go to her." I said, feeling my heart squeeze painfully.

  Xiumin my cheek with the back of his hand, grinning. "I am with her."

  I looked at him weirdly. Does he mean me or.. he isn't being specific? That he is here with her, but she is at the party?

  My stomached churned with nervousness. "Where is she then?" I asked, turning my head around to look around.

 I felt the prince cup my chin and turn me back to him. He looked highly amused. "She is right in front of me." He leaned forward and put his forehead onto mine. Our noses brushed against each other's.

  "And that she is you." He whispered, softly smiling at me. He my cheek tenderly.

  I felt my face heat up. How is this possible? "Why?"

 I found myself whispering.

 "I love you because you are you. I love how you scrunch your nose when you are annoyed, I love how you bit your lip when you are nervous, I love how you laugh. Your laugh is like music to my ears."

 I always hated my laugh. To me it sounded like a witches cackle. A very LOUD witches cackle.

 "But-" "You are special too, Eun Ji ah. You have always been in the shadows, but in my heart, you are the sun to my sky, lighting up my world. You are what makes me smile everyday. You are the source of my happiness."

 I felt myself melt from his words. He leaned closer, his breath tickling my lips.

 "I also want to make you mine. My wife. The mother of my children." I felt my knees weaken at his confession.

  "Do you feel the same about me as well?" He asked, eagerly looking into my eyes to find the answer.

  I smiled, leaning my face closer to his. "Yes." I whispered.

  "I have liked.. well.. loved you for a long time as well.." I admitted. We never really talked to each other while his brothers tried to swoon Sohee, but we had shared some nice moments together.

  Xiumin's eyes filled with relief and happiness. I felt my eyes brim with tears. He sealed our distance with a soft, tender kiss.

  I automatically kissed him back, our love showing through the kiss. His strong arms tightened around me, bringing me even closer.

  "I love you." I whispered in between the kiss.

  "I love you too, my princess." He whispered back, my back as he kissed me deeply.

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

^_^  I hope you all who have read this or either subscribed liked this! I have had this idea for awhile and wanted to write it. Enjoy!  Xiumin is our adorable boazi~ 

 

FIN~