i'm asking you to stay with me

Catch me i'm falling

NANA'S POV

months had past and everything is fine now. i already moved on. jessica and i were still friends we call each other and sometimes whenever we are free we hangout together. as for jooyeon unnie and i i'm still confused. she always makes me feel special but she never confess that she loves me or what. its my chance now since we are the only ones who are in the dorm.

" jooyeon unnie?" i called her. i saw her watching tv. i sat beside her.

" hmm?" she answered while drinking her hot choco.

" what are we?" i asked her seriously she just looked at me.

" humans?" she answered. i slapped her arm

" yah! that's not what i meant!"

" oh my god! you're not human i knew it!"

" eh?"

" you are a goddess!" she said. i blushed.

" yah!what i mean is a-are we friends?lovers?or what?" i asked her. she looked at me seriously.

" i dont know either."

" do you love me?"

" i do. i love you." my heartbeats fast as she said it.

" u-unnie i think i love you too." i confessed.

" really?" she asked.

" yes! so..that means i'm your girlfriend now?"

" are you?"

" yes i am." i said then kissed her. after awhile she pulled away i pouted.

" can you do me a favor?" she asked seriously.

" what is it?"

" stay with me forever." she said as she cupped my face.

" ofcourse i'll stay with you because i love you.."

" i'm not asking you to love me i'm asking you to stay with me."

" w-what do you mean?"

" not all the love last and i'm afraid you might leave me, so please, if you dont love me anymore say it to me and stay with me. dont leave me. just stay i'm fine with it."

" that wont happen. i wont let it happen." i said as i kissed her lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIFFANY'S POV

we just arrived on our hotel as soon as we reached our room i called jessi i already miss her. after a few rings she answered it.

" hello?"

" jessi!"

" oh tiff! what's up?"

" i miss you sooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh!"

" oh really me too i miss you already.." she said lazily.

" jess? what are you doing right now?you seemed so lazy..dont you miss me?" i felt so sad.

" what?! i miss you babe and sorry for talking lazily its just that i'm sooo tired i just got home from photoshoot and interviews and i'm already sleeping when you called i'm sorry babe." hearing this i felt sorry for her.

" oh i disturbed your sleep..i'm sorry.. you should rest now.."

" no tiff it's okay..just hearing your voice gives me alot of energy. i'm okay now."

" jessi..no you need to rest i understand i'll just call you again maybe later?"

" no tiff..i miss you so badly i wanted to talk to you more."

" i miss you too babe but you need to rest.."

" *sigh* okay i will but as soon as i wake up i'll call you."

" okay..love you.."

" love you more and please stay away from taeyeon."

" jessi-" i whinned.

" what?"

" we are a group and there's only the 3 of us here how will i do that?"

" just do it! and dont let her touch you i dont even want her hair touch you so STAY AWAY from HER. understand miyoung?"

" okay i understand my JEALOUS GIRLFRIEND" i

" i'm not jealous!"

" really? TAETAE!" i said pretending to call taeyeon.

" NANA!." she shouted.

" what did you say jung?" i said in a dangerous voice.

" nothing just stay away from taeyeon."

" okay i will but stay away from nana too."

" yes ma'am"

" i love you jessi..i missed you rest now okay?"

" love you and miss you more..okay i will rest now..you need to rest too..take care bye.."

" bye!." then she hung up. i really miss jessi..