perfect night

Catch me i'm falling

TIFFANY'S POV

CAR/ON THE WAY HOME

i looked at the window and realized that the night is so perfect. the moon, the stars, the night sky, everything...too bad we cant stay at the park at this time since there are alot of people.

" the night is so perfect and so are you." jessi said i just laugh at her.

" you know what? i used to escape from home just to watch the night sky." jessi said as she stop the car and looked at the sky.

" too bad you cant do it now right?" i said.

" yeah.." she said then started to drive.

" i wanted to watch the night sky with you." i said truthfully but i know it's impossible right now.

" your wish is my command." jessi said while smiling.

" what do you mean?" i asked her.

" i'll give you the night sky then." she said sweetly.

" you cant."

" yes i can."

" how?"

" just shut up and trust me." she said. as we arrived back at the dorm seobaby come to me and asked me to help her buy some groceries. it's kinda rare for her to do the groceries. i asked jessi if she wanted to come as expected she said she's too tired and wanted to sleep. eversince we arrived at the grocery store she keeps on texting someone and just getting anything even if it's not needed. after an hour atlast we're finished. as we arrived at the dorm she get the grocery bags that i'm holding and told me to go to my room. i said that i will help her but she insisted. i sighed and went to my room i notice that there is a note sticked on my door.

'  All the stars in the sky cannot compare to the beauty of your smile. once you get in your room dont open the lights when you did you wont see my surprise. i love you ^.^ - your jessi <3 '

i smiled as i read the note. i opened the door and went in i saw nothing but darkness. suddenly a pair of arms wrapped at my waist.

" are you the darkness? because when you're there i cant see anything but you" jessi said then kissed me on my shoulder.

" look up." she said as she remove her arms on my waist. i did what she said. i saw alot of glow in the dark stickers and christmas lights on my ceiling when you looked at it it really looks like the stars. 

" j-jessi.." i hugged her tightly then showered her with kisses.

" i know tiff..i know..you have an awesome girlfriend..dont you think i deserve more?" she said while grinning then drag me to the bed.

" jessi..i'm not ready yet." i said as she push me gently to the bed. i know what she wants.

" really tiff?" she whispered seductively.

" y-yes."

" are you sure?" she kissed my neck and put her hand under my shirt caressing my tummy. i'm sweating right now. i want jessi but like i've said i'm not ready yet.

" y-yes i wanted my first time with my husband or let us say wife after our wedding." i said truthfully she looked at me then kissed me on my lips.

" you really are special that's why i love you. okay i'll wait after our wedding. i'm only teasing you..hahahahaha.." she said then lay beside me. goodthing it's kinda dark because i'm blushing madly as she say ' our wedding'.

" tiff? you're only mine okay? whatever happens you're mine..no one can be so close to you like this * pulls me closer* no one can hold you like this * hug me tightly* no one can kiss you like this * kissed me sweetly*." i smiled at her.

" possessive much jung?" i .

" just promise me hwang" she whinned. i laughed at her.

" okay i promise." i said then pecked her lips.

" i'm afraid tiff."

" afraid of what?" i looked at her worried then caress her cheek.

" afraid that we might broke up. we always fight and things were not that easy for us. i'm afraid you might fall out of love. i'm afraid to lose you. i'm afraid of everything."

" jessi..whatever happens just remember that i love you okay? i maybe dumb sometimes for making wrong decisions but always remember i love you..i'm only yours jessi..only yours..and you are mine..only mine" i said then hugged her. we stayed in that position for a while.

" tiff have you read the songs on the paper that i gave you? the 101 songs?" i mentally slapped myself for forgetting to read it but actually i always bring it.

" a-actually no since i've been busy but i alway bring it." i said looking down.

" get it let read one." she said. i get up and went to my drawer to get it and went back to jessi and gave it.

" what color? pink or yellow?" she asked me.

" pink." i said smiling.

" ofcourse pink why would i even asked?" she said while getting a pink paper from the small jar. she smiled as she read it silently.

" this suits the mood." she said then prepare herself to sing.

' So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find'

" heard that tiff? You're impossible to find. that's the reason why i didnt like playing hide and seek with you when we were younger." jessi said then hide under the blanket from embarassment. i just laughed at her then hugged her.

" kiss." i said.

" huh?" she looked at me.

" i said kiss me."

" huh? what?"

" jessi.. stop teasing me.." i whinned.she laughed.

" hahaha..okay.." she said then kissed my forehead. i pouted.

" not there! what am i your grandma?here!" i said as i point to my lips.

" sorry tiff i'm not ready yet..i want my first kiss on my wedding." she said imitating me. i slapped her arm

" it's not even your first kiss."

" just pretend so that we can be equal."

" jessi!" i slapped her arm again then pouted. she's teasing me again!.

" hahahaha..i'm just teasing you babe..okay i'll kiss you." she said then kissed me.

" satisfied?" she asked. i nodded.

" i love you jessi.." i said as i hugged her.

" me too tiff..i love myself too.." she said i pinched her.

" OUCH! TIFF! OKAY!OKAY!I LOVE YOU TOO! STOP IT!OUCH!TIFF!"

 

 

 

 

an update! please leave a comment!