Merry Christmas Everyone!

Happy Family Adventures

Hello lovely readers~!

My name is YoongieYulInfinity and I want to wish you all a happy holidays! So obviously I am not decimo27. The original author of this story was my elder half-sister.. 

Several months ago, I took on the role of co-author as a way to cope with my sister's death. I wanted to honor her memory by continuing one of her favorite works.

My unnie truly loved this drabble series. It gave her a sense of joy to write just happy fluff whenver she wanted. And because she loved it so much, I did not want to see this story come to its end.

However, I am obiviously not as talented as my elder sister. I started a new chapter but I couldn't manage to finish it as something felt a little bit off. It felt like I was trespassing into her territory, although I know my unnie would never feel this way...

Actually right before she passed we had talked about co-authoring so I could hone my skills before writing a full out long-shot. So I should feel comfortable continuing her story. But there was something "off".

I realize that it was because I just absolutely missed her. I think about her everyday and with her memorial services, the holidays, and a mixture of college exams, I just did not have the time to come to terms with her passing and honor her by continuing this story.

That's why yesterday I received an amazing surprise~

Where I live it was Christmas Eve yesterday and I was checking my email and I suddenly noticed that there was a message that was from my older sister.

Now the miraculous thing is that her email has obviously been untouched for several months now. So curious, I opened it and to my surprise it was a draft to chapter she had been planning to write for this story. Since it was a draft I've finished it for her and I have it here.

What was even more surprising is that it is a Christmas short.

I would like to believe that was a blessing from my sister and her way of saying she wants to see this story go on.

So here I am and I hope that you all are willing to accept me as the new author. But honestly I would like all your help with this process. I am not as creative as my unnie, so it will really help if you guys gave me ideas for these one-shots ^^.

Unnieeee~ I miss you so so so much. I think about you every single moment of every single day. I know  you are in a better place, but it is still very difficult for me to accept that you are not with me anymore.

I love you. I miss you. I really want to see you one last time.

That's all I wanted for Christmas, but I guess some christmas miracles just don't happen. 

But I am happily waiting for the day in the distant future when we can be together once again.

Saranghaeyo unnie!

Live on forever in our hearts <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every Christmas Eve, the Kwon family, the Kim family, and the Choi family had a tradition.

They would all gather at the Kwon Residence and celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas together.

Every year the Kwon Residence was filled with children and relatives.

But this year, due to the unusually cold weather, it was just the three families at the Kwon's.

​However the lively atmosphere was just the same. 

The smell of baking cookies filled the air as the adults all bustled around the house, frantically preparing for the festivities.

Jessica, Tiffany, Sulli, and Hyoyeon were in the kitchen all together, preparing the great Christmas feast.

Jessica was in charge of the turkey and roast beef. Tiffany and Sulli took care of all the side dishes. Hyoyeon was left with the dessert.

They chattered excitedly in the kitchen as the women all worked hard to finish preparing the feast.

Yuri, Sooyoung, Krystal, and Taeyeon were however frantically running around the house, finishing the last of the decorations and wrapping all the gifts.

The four boys were in the living room, distracting the little girls with a movie.

However one little choding was slowly starting to get bored...

Yoona sighed at the TV for nth time that evening.

They were watching the Polar Express... Again.

She tugged at her little reindeer antlers that she wore and pouted.

Heechul noticed the bored deer and picked her up to place on his lap.

"Hey little Yoon-dolph, what are you pouting about?"

The little doe-eyed girl frowned.

"I'm bwored anwd hungwy~! When cwan we eawt?"

Heechul laughed heartily at his sister.

"Yoona-ah we'll eat soon. Let's be patient arasso?"

Yoona crossed her arms but sat down once again, next to Seohyun.

Seohyun was dressed like a Christmas elf for that evening.

But quite frankly although she was usually a behaving child, she had also slowly grown bored of the movie.

Yoona noticed her friend shifting in her seat.

The deer leaned in close to Seohyun's ear

"Psssttt... Hyunnie-ah, dwo want two gwet ouwt owf hwere?"

The younger girl looked to her elder brothers and saw they were playing with their phones.

Sungmin was fast asleep and Heechul seemed genuinely engrossed with the movie.

Seohyun nodded at Yoona and the two quietly sneaked out of the living room.

Sunny who was also growing bored watched as her younger cousin sneaked out of the room.

She poked Hyomin who was slowly falling asleep.

"Hey let's get out of here too~"

Hyomin nodded eagerly and they too snuck out of the room.

The four elder boys were oblivious to the girls' grand escape.

~~~~~

Yoona and Seohyun made their way to the kitchen, because Yoona was feeling hungry.

The little shikshin sniffed at the heavenly aroma of cookies as she dragged Seohyun along.

"Yoongie... I don't think it's a good idea to go into the kitchen now..." said Seohyun quietly.

But the deer wasn't listening.

Instead she was eyeing her Auntie Hyoyeon frosting a Christmas tree shaped cookie.

She smiled widely and looked at her friend.

"Yoongie wants a cwookie~!"

Seohyun nervously pulled at her elf hat, but followed her reindeer.

Slowly the two sneaked their way into their kitchen...

Call it a mother's instinct or what not, but Jessica saw a pair of familiar antlers as hand tried to swipe a cookie.

She put her hands to her hips.

"Im Yoona. What do you think you are doing?"

The little hand froze and Hyoyeon looked up from her work.

She was surprised to see the guilty faces of YoonHyun.

It seemed however that Yoona had managed to sneak a cupcake, since she had frosting all over her face.

"YOONA-AH~ when did you eat the cupcake?" asked Hyoyeon surprised.

The dancing queen picked up the little deer culprit and placed her on the counter, her arms crossed.

Jessica walked over as well, narrowing her eyes at her little daughter.

Yoona however blinked her lovely round doe-eyes innocently.

With red frosting on her nose, she really did look like Rudolph.

"Cwupcwake? What cwupcwake?"

The ice-princess was not amused.

"Yoona. Santa Claus doesn't bring presents to naughty little girls who lie about eating cupcakes before dinner..."

Yoona started to panic as her eyes grew wide.

"OH! I awte the cwupcwake Umma! It was mweee~! Yoongie iws gwuilty~!"

The doe-eyed girl's eyes filled with tears at the thought of being a naughty girl.

Now both Hyoyeon and Jessica felt awful for making Yoona cry.

The ice-princess immediately hugged her daughter.

"Aigooo~ don't cry Yoongie... it's alright now. You told umma the truth..."

"Wahhhh~ m-m-iawnhwe u-u-umaaaaa~!"

Jessica patted her daughter's back comforting as Hyoyeon rubbed her niece's back.

Yoona finally calmed down and she was set down on the ground.

Jessica knelt down so she was eye-to-eye with her daughter.

"Now, stay away from the kitchen until dinnertime arasso? We'll be eating soon."

Yoona nodded vigorously and she ran out of the room with Seohyun following right behind her.

~~~~~

The two younger girls caught up with the two older girls.

They were all peeking into the large family room where their Appas were decorating.

Yuri groaned as she struggled with the white tinsel.

"Ughhh... how does Sica want me to make this look good?"

A few feet away both Krystal and Sooyoung were clumsily making paper snowflakes.

Taeyeon frowned at the fail snow flakes as she finished lighting the giant tree.

"Guys those don't look like snow at all!!!"

The three ladies groaned and slumped to the ground.

"How in the world are we supposed to make it look like its snowing?!?!"

The four girls outside all looked at each other and shared a knowing smile.

They tip-toed one by one out of the back door with little pails in their hand...

~~~~~

Sooyoung, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Krystal had decided to take a break.

But once they came back into the living room, they almost fell back in shock.

Their daughters were building a snow man. Inside the house.

The girls were busily rolling snow around and making it drip all over the nice floor.

It was Yoona who noticed her appa first.

"OH! Appa! Dwo you lwike ouwr snowmwan?"

The doe-eyed girl ran over to her appa and hugged Yuri's leg.

Yuri swallowed nervously.

"Ummm Yoong is that actual snow?"

Yoona laughed her alligator laugh.

"Swilly Appa, ofcwourse iwt's rweal snow!!!"

Sunny, Hyomin, and Seohyun chuckled along with Yoona.

The four women all face-palmed themselves.

Then the four little girls received a very important and long lecture about snow and having nice flooring.

~~~~

It was late at night now and the little girls were all huddle into a single bed.

Sunny and Hyomin had immediately lost themselves in dream land.

But Yoona and Seohyun were still wide awake.

"Hyunnie-ah... what dwid you awsk Swanta fwor?"

Seohyun blushed.

"I asked for a new Keroro and... I asked him to make sure we'd be friends forever..."

Yoona smiled into her pillow.

"Yayyyy we awsked fwor thwe swame thwing~!"

The two little girls giggled softly and they slowly fell asleep.

Needless to say it would be another perfect Christmas.