Too Late?

Fany's Celeb Fanboys [One-Shot Series]

Skip Chapter Five. Proceed to Chapter Six.

Tiffany had a very loving and protective boyfriend. It was Lee Joon. Lee Joon was a hired killer, and his new-slash-last assignment is to kill a certain girl with a nicknamed HMY. He doesn't have any clue what she looks like. All he knew was she have a tattoo marked in her nape. 04.30. It sounds very familiar to him but he ignored it.

"This is going to be my last," Joon said to Tiffany who is staring at him.

"Seriously? You always said that," she replied to him.

"Promise," he said and lifted his left hand as a sign of promise.

"Okay then. I lose again. Just make sure this is going to be the last."

"Sure thing," he assured her.

"Just wanna ask questions about your last assignment," Joon nodded and she continued, "Any details you wanna share? You know me. I'm always curious."

"I seriously don't know what is the girl's name. All I knew is that she is a daughter of a mafia lord. And that mafia killed the only daughter of another mafia lord," he paused when he saw Tiffany's neutral face, "You get what I mean?"  

"Ah ne. Continue," she ordered.

"Yeah. So Imma call mafia lord, one, and another mafia lord, two," he suggested and this time, Tiffany nodded, "So two wanna make a revenge to one. By killing his favorite daugter."

"That's all?" she asked, Joon looked at her, surprised.

"Why are you all of a sudden, curious?"

"Nothing. Just spill it all out," she said, sarcasm intended.

"So one's daughter had a tattoo in her nape. And that's all I knew."

"Isn't it that cruel? Killing an innocent lady?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah. But I'm paid to kill not to pity any of my assignments," he explained.

"Just make sure to be safe," she said and hugged him.

"Okay then. Need to finish this one early, so I have more time with you." he said, brushing his lips against her.

He quickly went to the place the woman is said to always go. He was intrigued because of the place. It was Tiffany's favorite hangout place. He shooed the idea off his mind. He need to concentrate. And luckily, he doesn't have to wait long. He saw a young lady, her hair collected in a messy bun, so it is easy to see her tattoo. 09.30. It really sounds familiar to him. But he has no time to think. He just need to shoot once and voila. It's done. He aimed for the young woman and shoot. Good thing it isn't a very crowdy place and he used a silencer. I guess no one heard it, he thought.

He then went to Tiffany and was disappointed that she was shopping, as the maid said. He pulled a ring from his pocket and smiled. He want to marry Tiffany after his last assignment. And it was today. He can't contain his excitement so he went to Tiffany's hangout place. He then saw the young lady he shoot a while ago. He isn't that interested since, it's just his job. But then he saw a very familar thing to the young lady, he ran towards her. It was his first present to Tiffany and that young-lady-that-he-just-shot is wearing it. His eyes began to water when he saw the lady trying to get up. It looks like Tiffany. But how can it be?

"Tiffany?" he asked and tears threatened to fall when he saw that the girl really is Tiffany.

"Joonie. Good thing you're safe," she said and forced a smile.

Now Lee Joon understand it all. Tiffany knew it from the start, that's why she's very curious. That's why she asked for details. That's why she said it's cruel. The nickname, HMY, meaning, Hwang Mi Young, the tattoo, 09.30, it was their anniversary. The mafia lord meaning his father that is known as a very influential senator. Tiffany was her favorite daughter. That's why she said to be safe. It strucked to him that the pieces was constructed like puzzle pieces. She knew all along, but why didn't she told me? he thought.

"Tiffany. Fight. I'm going to rush you to the hospital," he said.

But Tiffany didn't moved and her eyes were widely open. It only indicates that she is dead.

Lee Joon cannot stop himself from crying when he saw one last drop of tear fell from Tiffany's innocent eyes. He have so many questions in his mind. Why it has to be this cruel? Why was everything tangled? Why it have to be me? Why it has to be her? Why did it have to be me who'll kill my own girl? Why is it that she would die a day before our anniversary? Why didn't I knew from the start? Why am I so stupid? Why is it...

Too Late?

J/N: Sorry if the plot seems very tacky. I mean I lost my notebook where I wrote this story. I often forget what was on my mind so I always write it down. But I lost it ><  Anyways, Subscribe and Comment ^^