Chapter 1

I Got A Baby

"Good morning Baby, wake up. It's already 6am, get up or be late on your class." Donghae's voice was heard as Tiffany's morning alarm.

As she heard her boyfriend's voice, she smiled and slowly open her eyes. 

"Aish, why is it so hard yet easy to get up every morning. Thanks to you my baby!" Tiffany said and kissed Donghae's picture.

While preparing for school, she received a text from her friend Taeyeon to do not forget the materials needed for their project.

"Oh !" Tiffany said in a low voice then finish her food as fast as she can. "Bye mom!" she waved goodbye to her mom who was in the kitchen. "Alright, take care Tiffany. Be home at 5!" a respond was heard as she ran out of the house.

Tiffany went to a store to buy the materials before heading to school.

"Babe, where are you? It's 10 minutes before flag ceremony, hurry up." Donghae texted her.

She red the text almost half an hour after it was sent. She look at her watch and it's already 7:30.

-

"Oh God where the hell have you been!" Donghae said while wiping Tiffany's sweat.

"Sorry, I bought the materials for our project. And the traffic's heavy, oh my am I stingy?" Tiffany asked.

"You really are a cutie!" Donghae pecked on her lips and smiled. "Not really." he said. 

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asked again. "Yes babe." Donghae nodded.

After their very short conversation, they headed to their respective rooms.

Time flew so fast that it's dismissal already. Taeyeon asked Tiffany if she can go with her to do their assignment and Tiffany agreed immediately. She meet Donghae first before leaving the school, Donghae wanted to refuse with what Tiffany said but he saw her cute face that made him just agree. "Be home by 6, not 6:01 but 6pm sharp." he said.

"Yes sir!" she said while showing her eye smile.

"Oh babe, you're making it harder for me to let you go." Donghae hug her.

Tiffany chuckled and hug him tighter. "I will text you when I got home." she said.

Taeyeon saw them and went to them, "Hey guys, do it some other day not now. Let's go Tiff." Taeyeon jokingly said.

"Hey you, take care of my girl or you're dead!" Donghae smirk.

"I'm not scared. I'm gonna sell Tiffany to the old men around." Taeyeon said and winked.

"Babe, did you hear it? Oh damn you're not going with her!" he crossed his finger with Tiffany's and pout.

"You guys are like kids! Let's go Taeng." Tiffany said while laughing. "Go home now and have your meal. Ok?" she added.

Donghae nodded and wave goodbye to the two. "Taengoo, take care of my girl!" he shouted. 

-

Taeyeon and Tiffany's conversation:

"I envy you guys." "Why?"

"You're so sweet. I've never encounter couples like the two of you before."

"Ahh, I see. Then why don't you find a boyfriend?"

"Study first." "You're a nerd! Boring." *tounge out*

"Not really Tiff, you're just in love that's why you find it boring to study well." "I guess so."

Donghae's POV: I wanted to go out with Tiff today but it seems like she need to do something important than to go on a date. Well, it's okay. We made an agreement before that study should be our first priority than anything else. I guess she's busy at this moment, gotta do my homework then. 

At exactly 7pm, the girls had finished their assignments.

Taeyeon asked her brother Kyuhyun to take Tiffany home and he agreed to.

"Give me a minute, I will just get the key." Kyuhyun said. Tiffany smiled and wait at the living room.

-

On their way home, Kyuhyun broke the silence between him and Tiffany by asking her such questions.

When there's no more question to ask, Tiffany had the chance to do the same thing.

"Uhm, if you don't mind, why is your last name different with Taeng?" she started.

"Oh, that.. Its because we don't have the same father." Kyuhyun said.

"I see, Taeng haven't mentioned about that before. That's why I got curious, thanks for answering." she wanted to ask more but she thought it'd be awkward for the both of them since it's too personal.

Tiffany's phone suddenly ring. "Oh, please excuse me." she look at her phone, and it's Donghae.

"Hey babe." she said as soon as she pick up the call. "Yes babe, where are you?" Donghae respond.

"I'm on my way home--- "We're here." Kyuhyun interrupted." Who's that? Are you with someone?" Donghae exclaimed. "Will call you later, I'm home laready." Tiffany said then hang-up.

"Thank you for the ride." she said and bowed. "Sure." Kyuhyun drive away.

Before taking a step to their house, Tiffany called Donghae.

"Babe, i'm home." *no response* "Babe? Are you there?" she said again. "Who were you with?" Donghae finally spoke. "I was with Taeng's brother, Cho Kyuhyun." "Tiff, don't make me stupid. How will it be Taeyeon's brother if he;s Cho Kyuhyun?" Donghae said in a high tone. "Don't you dare talk to me like that!" Tiffany shouted. "I'm tired, I will explain everything tomorrow. Bye for now." she hang-up leaving Donghae clueless.

>>The next day<<

Taeyeon and Tiffany are walking at the hallway when they saw Donghae with Eunhyuk. 

Tiffany wanted to talk to Donghae but it seems like he's not in the mood for a talk so she just pass by him and went straight to their room.

She felt thirsty, and when she was about to drink, she accidentally poured the water to her seatmate.

"I'm so sorry! I really am sorry, I didn't notice it." "Damn it Hwang Mi Young! You're so clumsy!"

Tiffany felt really sorry to the guy but the guy did not accept her apology.

After an hour, during their break at the canteen, after buying her food, she stepped on a banana peel and accidentally throw her food to the teacher.

"Oh my goodness! Hwang Mi Young!" the teacher said.

"Ma'am, I'm so sorry." Tiffany handed a tissue to the teacher.

"Okay, you go now. I'll be fine." "No, Ma'am. I'm so sorry, I didn't see the banana peel. I'm so sorry."

"I said it's okay. Go now." "Yes Ma'am, I'm sorry again."

Taeyeon saw the incident at the classroom and at the canteen so she went to Tiffany.

"Girl, what;s wrong with you? Are you okay?" she asked.

Tiffany shook her head. "Then what's the problem?"

"Nothing."

"How could it be nothing? You ruined two people's day in just an hour because of your clumsyness."

"I cannot talk now, I'll tell you some other day." Tiffany left Taeyeon behind and went back to their room.

She had a hard time listening to their lecture so she asked permission to the teacher if she could go to the clinic for a rest.

"Okay Miss Hwang you can go now." the teacher said and signed her handbook.

"Thank you Ma'am." Tiffany said then headed to the clinic.

On her way, she saw Eunhyuk.

"Hey." Eunhyuk said.

"Hey." she said in a low voice.

"Are you okay? he asked.

"Well, not really. I feel like vomitting."

"Yah! Go to the comfort room, don't do it now. Not yet, not with me!"

"You kiddo. I'm not gonna vo---///

"Oh gosh! Holy sht! Hwang Mi Yooooooouuuungg!" Eunhyuk shouted. "Uggggggghh! You ruined my outfit!"

"Oh my.. I'm so sorry Eunhyuk, I didn't mean to vomit on you." Tiffany apologized.

Eunhyuk didn't say a word and went to the men's comfort room to fix himself.

"I will do no good today. No good." Tiffany sigh.

-

END OF CHAPTER 1.