Baby Don't Cry

Lost Beauty

Ji Na's Pov

 Ji Na was going as fast as she could to her boyfriend's house to beg him for a apolgy since her EX ruined their date tillshe got a text massage from him …     

'' why must you be so stupid in thinking I would ever want you ! you are just the so  annoing and someimes I wonder why I even dated you ! oh yeah it was because of a bet me and my friends had !,  SO lEAVE ME ALONE !! ''

She just stood a block away from his house looking at her phone wondering why he would be so evil by telling her everthing she ever wondered ,  so now she knew why he ever even came up to her ……

I just can't believe I had been so dumb to believe that the most hottest guy in my school would have actually like me . I was so embarrassed , OMO what to do !!! I should just run away and never come back .

I cried as I ran as fast as I could away from his house then I bumped in to someone …... and as I looked up I saw that it was the devil himself looking down at me with a wondering expression on , then before he could say anything I flipped him off and ran .

Kiseop's POV

I was just about to head home to go get the ring I bought Ji Na , I was about to ask her to marry me but only after we finish school of course but then Jea Ri my EX was trying to stop me so I sent her a texts telling her how I only dated her because Kevin dared me to but as I was almost home I bumped into Ji Na and saw that she was crying just when I was about to asked her what was wrong she flipped me off and ran

I ran after her and tried to stop her but nothing worked then as she was about to cross the road a car came I tried to tell her to stop before it hit her but I was to late…………

                                                                                                    ...........................................................CRASH..........................................................................

 

Everthing went in slow motion as I just stood there wonderíng if it was just a dream or if I really just saw the love of my lose her life in a car crash …… I felt so numb everthing in my body hurt but most of all it was my heart that felt like it was riped out and stepped on ..... then everthing that just happened just hit me like a hurricane , I ran and push everyone out of the way so I could get to her so I could see her for the last time , I looked down at her at her , my angel , my little fighter as I watched her fight for her live , little by little piece by piece I felt my heart die with her's as tears ran down my face I got down to my knees and took in her hands , oh her hands how soft there were I just loved how they just felt so  right in my hands then she moved her face to me and smiled at me as I heard her say a faint '' Kiseop '' and close her eyes , the eyes that I hoped I would see every morning of my life but can't even see them for that last moments of her's ……… As I held her in my arms I felt my whole world crash down to bits and piece ………………

                                      
                                                                     For I Just Lost My Beauty

 

                  ( Listen To This Song )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E2tQtwXiaw