004

I Love You, Monkey!

Henry - 143

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Not long after that, Baekhyun had returned back to school. I know how insanely it sounded like but he demanded it himself. He had been pestering his parents and even me for him so that he would be able to return back to school despite how blank this monkey was. I just can't help but to think that he had gone insane.

First of all, he kept claiming that I AM his freaking girlfriend. From what I know, we were far from that kind of relationship. Secondly, the doctor told us that he tend to only remembered the times when he was still younger. When I haven't transferred to Australia back then. Fine, if that's the case, I will accept it. The thing is, what am I going to do with him claiming me as his?!

Jeez. I blew a frustrated raspberry in the air. Baekhyun turned to me flashing his eye-smile as we sat next to each other in the bus. Fcuk my life. He had rushed over this morning try to catch me up as I was headed to the bus stop. He had chose to sat next to me out of all those empty seat. And he's being that stupid monkey asdjfhsghiw again.

He tapped on my hands as he pointed at the familiar building ahead. "Is that our school?" He asked. He looks rather like a lost puppy than a monkey himself.

I nodded. "Get off. We'll walk from here." I told him while I took my backpack. He grinned like Goofy in the Mickey Mouse movie. As he stood up and went off of the bus, he stood at the pathway as he waited for me to paid our expenses. 

Once I stepped in front of him, he can't even waited anymore. Baekhyun took a held of my arm as he led us. "I should be the one who's leading you." I noted.

He halted on his track. Baekhyun turned his head to me as his eyes twinkled slightly. Since the day Baekhyun had awaken from the accident, I had been used to his habit of holding my arms. I can't resist. Because everyone knows Byun Baekhyun's principle; He will get whatever he wants. 

"Injoo, where should we go after school? Ice-cream?" He asked like a little kid.

"Now you're thinking about where to go after school when we have not even arrived at school yet?" I asked, amused. Really, this side of Baekhyun was the one that I missed the most over the past years. I thought to myself, maybe there's still a few parts of him did stay along with himself. I exhaled in relief.

+ + + + +

Baekhyun slid into the class quietly as he sat next to me. The other girls threw him a bewildered look. As much as they know, Baekhyun didn't talk with me. Nor something like that. He regarded about me as much as an ignorant I am. He blinked as they looked back at him.

Then he looked at me. "Why are they looking at me as if I'm a monkey?"

You are a monkey yourself. I bit my tongue to say so. I cleared my throat. Right when I was about to say something, Sehun came interrupted us. "Injoo!" He excitedly beamed.

I turned at him and gave him a small nod. Oh Sehun really is weird. He acted all cutiepie with me but not others. Sometimes I don't understand these kids. He towered himself with both his arms extended on the desk. Baekhyun looked at him inquiringly. "Sehun?"

Sehun raised an eyebrow, "Yes, hyung?"

"You're Sehun that milky skin Oh Sehun!" He exclaimed as he scratched his forehead with his forfingers. The urged to laugh was held back by me. Oh my God. The look on Sehun's face was incredulously. "Hyung!"

Thing number one about Oh Se-peasant-Hun. He didn't like people reminded him of his 'milky skin Oh Sehun'. There's a story when he's younger. Sehun used to post his cyworld about how good was the milk in his elementary school. Thinking back, he's the real innocent.

Sehun stomped out of the class with his arms folded to his chest. A chuckled emitted from my lips. Really, that was really amused to watch. I turned around but halted. Byun Baekhyun was looking at me with soft eyes. How am I supposed to not to freak the hell out of me.

"You're a loveable, love." He uttered. I. Could. Have. Freaking. Scream. In. His. Face!

Jeezuz, this monkey doesn't he learnt to be not outspoken? And I wonder how the hell did he become like this. After all this time he's hating me. I looked away. A moment later, Mrs Jiae came in and started her history lesson.

After school ended, I left the lad quietly as I slipped to the pool. I changed into my swimsuit and tied my hair in a simple bun. From a far, I could tell our trainer had changed. She appeared younger than the previous one. I sauntered over.

"You must be Yoo Injoo. I'm your new trainer; Lena." She extended her hand out. I gladly took it and shook our hands. I bowed my head a little more like a nod. "I'm Injoo." 

+ + + + + 

Byun Baekhyun.

 

I didn't noticed where Injoo had went but I simply went to get my skateboard. I remembered once I woke up in the hospital, mom said that I was involved in an accident while I was skateboarding. I didn't believed it till I see my casted legs.

That was unbelievable at first. What else can I do. The doctor confirmed that I had loss some memory. And the thing was that I was getting really attached to Injoo. Like I can't even let he let her away for a second. Furthermore, she belongs to me. Only me.

Called me cliche, I could care less. Because I, Byun Baekhyun is in love with her. Screw that part. That's a secret only I kept. Do they even know that I am acting all this time? I don't really loss my memory. I was just sick of acting all hating Injoo. I regretted it. I remembered that particular afternoon once I got home.

I had just got back from hanging out with the guys. Chanyeol treated us to a meal at his mother's restaurant. I entered the house. Did a relative of us come to visit? Maybe it's Aunt Yujin.

"Mom, I'm home!" I hollered from living room. I heard her chit-chat with someone. But the voice sounded more like a girl. A teenage girl. Did I heard wrong?

"Hyunnie ah, come here. Look who do we have here~" she sing sang. She must be in a good mood that she sounded happy.

Without thinking much, I strolled to kitchen. "Who was it? Did aunt Yu-" It took me once to realized her. Her, a girl who once drove me crazy of missing her. A girl who had stole my heart. Who caused me had a hard time to fall for other girl but her!

Yoo Injoo. My old childhood friend. "Annyeong Monkey~" She beamed. I blinked and broke my gazed from her. Nothing else escape from my lips as I turned to leave the kitchen. I need to make up my mind. 

Why after all this time she popped up again? Is she trying to make me miserable again?

That was the days where I felt like I was being tested by God. I believed there's always a reason behind this all. I scrutinised my eyes when I see her laughing with Kai. 

Jeezuz. I really dislikes Kai since she met him. She had fall head over heels for him! And he's nothing greater than me. I hate it. He would always steal her attention away from me.

I strode over. "Injoo ah," I called after her. Her smile faltered as she saw. What the hell. Am I that ugly? Okay, fine. I admitted it, all this time I've been acting cruel towards her but I did it as a self-defense!

"Oh, Baekhyun ah." she sounded disappointed.Kai nod at me as his lips formed a smug smile, a trademark of his. I can see it clearly. Kai is a type of guy who would make a any girl swooned. But that make me not any different. 

"I waited for you since 2.5 hours agon but you didn't came out. The girls said you had training with your new instructor." I told her.

A guilty look crossed her face. "I'm sorry, I thought you went home." She fiddled with her fingers and turned to Kai. "I'll talk to you next time. Ttyl." She smiled at him before Kai nodded and reassured her that it's okay.

Now I felt like I'm a third person. "Come on, Injoo ah." I held out my hands to her. It took her a few seconds before reconsidering to take my hands. Once she took it, I was more than excited swinging our hands in front of Kai's face. Let him know, that she's mine. And I''l get her first kiss away. 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello guys, I'll be back once SATs finished. Wish me luck! xoxo :D

Truly, andromedas9605