"You're Beautiful"

You're Beautiful

Chapter  One: : "You're Beautiful"   

=Stargazing=
"Hanbyul! Hanbyul! Look! Did you see that? It was a shooting star! Wah, it was so pretty." Ailee's excitement started to settle down a bit as she re-sat on the grass. Her eyes never left the star-filled night sky. The moon illuminated the two figures that sat on the grassy hill together. Ailee fell onto her back as she out stretched her arms, trying to "grab" the stars in the sky. Wanting to hold them within her grasp.

"Haha, You're prettier." The man next to her, Hanbyul said. He chuckled a bit at her "failed attempt" to grab a star right out of the sky.

"Ha ha, very funny. Stop joking around." Ailee lightly hit Hanbyul's chest in a joking manner. It was obvious that she did not believe one bit that she was pretty. She believed she was no where close.

"Who said I was joking around?" Hanbyul laid on his back as well, lying down right next to Ailee. He wrapped his arm around Ailee's shoulders, effectively bringing her body closer to his. Her head was now laying upon Hanbyul's chest as the two lovers looked into the sky.

"Hmm." Ailee no longer responded as she started to drift off into slumber. Ailee wrapped her arms around Hanbyul's torso as she used him as a pillow. Hanbyul noticed she was quiet and looked at her to only see she was fast asleep. He was not surprised, it was about 12 in the morning. Hanbyul used his free hand to move a stray piece of hair from Ailee's sleeping face.

"If only you can see how amazing I see you." Hanbyul lowly whispered to himself as he lovingly stared upon Ailee's sleeping and calm face.


=Shopping=

"Hanbyul, how do I look? Do I look okay?" Ailee and Hanbyul were out shopping. One of Hanbyul's favorite things to do(not). But when with Ailee, the "painful" and boring event is lightened up. Ailee, at the moment, was coming out of the dressing room to show Ailee some dresses. She wanted to purchase a dress for this up-coming birthday that was planned for her sister.

Hanbyul say back in his seat, taking the time to find the right words to say. He opened his mouth and began, "You look amazing. There's not a thing that I would change." Hanbyul sat forward now, smiling up at Ailee. But, his smile turned to an expression of confusion as she started to lightly shake her head.

"C'mon. Don't kid around. I knew I looked a bit weird in this." Before Hanbyul could respond, Ailee turned around to go back into the dressing room to change. Hanbyul just sighed at his girlfriend's remark. Sometimes it annoyed him that she couldn't see how she really looked.


=Going Out=

"Hahahahaha..can't...breathe." Ailee at the moment was having a laugh attack from Hanbyul accidentally tripping from walking backwards on the grassy field. Ailee told him it was a dumb idea, but he still tried it anyways.

Ailee's laughter seemed it wouldn't die down, and Ailee was trying to stifle her laughter by covering . But it didn't work since her laughter was heard through her hands.

"Haha, no need to surpress your laughter." Hanbyul stood up from the ground and took Ailee's hands away from . Ailee automatically turned her head away so he couldn't see her laughing. Her smile shined brightly as it showed her top set of teeth. She tried biting down on her bottom lip to stop laughing.

"No *laughs* it's *laughs* too stupid looking." Ailee couldn't contain her laughter. Her laughter filled the open space. It was a contagious laugh that would make others join in and smile or laugh as well.

"I like it. To be truthful it seems very y to me." Hanbyul gave Ailee a sly smile, which ultimately made Ailee stop her laughing fit and the heat in her face arose. She had a deep scarlet red bluch going across her face and standing out well on her fair skin. She tried to hide it with her hands, but Hanbyul just kept her hands down as he made her look straight in to his eyes.

Their eyes met and soon the heat of their breaths came closer to one another's. Their noses were touching and soon enough, so were their lips. Hanbyul wrapped his arms around her waist as Ailee brought her hands up to his shoulders. He pulled her in closer to deepen the kiss. It was not one of those heated make out sessions, more like a savoring and sweet one.

After what seemed like eternity, Ailee pulled away from the kiss with a smile lining her face. She could clearly tell that Hanbyul wanted to keep the "session" going though. But, after sometime Ailee needed some air to breathe. She didn't know how long he could kiss her. Probably all day, not like Ailee would let him though.

Hanbyul was still in a bit of a daze after the kiss, which gave Ailee some time to sneakily run away from the scene. A minute later, and he snapped out of his trance, noticing that Ailee ran off. He ran to chase after her. Ailee turned back only to see Hanbyul finally out of his daze and running after her, so she picked up the pace and ran as fast as she could. However, the distance between the two was not that wide, so ultimately Hanbyul was able to catch up to the running girl.

He grabbed her by the waist before picking her up and spinning her around. She screamed out of joy, laughing aloud again from the fun she was having. Hanbyul then brought Ailee down as the two fell onto the grassy area. They were breathing in and out heavily from all the running that had previously just done.

The turned their heads to look at each other. Ailee gave Hanbyul a grin as he smiled widely at her in return. Hanbyul grabbed Ailee's arm and pulled her closer to him as he embraced her. At times, there were no words that needed to be spoken between the two for them to be able to understand one another.

 

=At home=

The two were just resting on the couch alone. Hanbyul's head was rested upon Ailee's lap as he played around with his phone and she played around with his hair.

The two were doing nothing with any particular interest. They were relaxing in their casual clothes, as they enjoyed one another's company. However, Ailee seemed to have struck something in Hanbyul when she asked a simple question.

Not even looking directly at Hanbyul, still tangling and untangling her fingers from his strands of hair, she asks, "Hanbyul, if I could change anything about myself, what do you think it should be? I think it may be my eyes. Since doesn't it seem as though people rather have big doe eyes? Maybe it should be my smile, maybe to one of the gummy smiles? Oh! Definitely my laugh. I think the subtle soft ones are better." Ailee was just making random conversation. Speaking her mind as usual, voicing her opinion. However, Hanbyul seemed as though he couldn't take it anymore.

He sat up from Ailee's lap which ultimately made her surprised and worry a bit. He has a bit of an annoyed expression on. Ailee was without a doubt scared as to what he may do. Ailee has only seen Hanbyul mad so few times, and it was usually from protecting her.

"Ailee, stop it. Why must you say lies? Why can't you see yourself the way I see you?" Hanbyul's expression softened as he moved closer to Ailee and grabbed both of her hands within his. He released on of his hands and brought it up to her face as he gently her cheek. Ailee was a bit confused as to what Hanbyul meant.

"The way you see me?" Confusion was clearly evident in her tone and words.

Hanbyul shook his head lightly as he began his explanation, "Your eyes make the stars seem like they're not shining. Your hair falls perfectly without you trying. You're so beautiful." Ailee's eyes widened a bit when she heard his words. She wanted to say something, but he cut her off before she could.

"When I compliment you, I know you won't believe me. But, you should know that you're beautiful." Hanbyul gave Ailee a smile, a sweet smile that showed how much he cared for her and that he was only speaking the truth. That he was only saying how he truly felt about her.

"I know you say you hate your laugh, but I've told you before that I think it's so y. Actually, even when you smile, you may not notice it but the whole world stops and stares for a while. You're amazing, you're beautiful. Just the way you are." Tears started to brim Ailee's eyes after hearing Hanbyuls words. She tried to cover her face since she did not like for people to see her crying. But Hanbyul grabbed her hands and put them down before bringing her close and embracing her tightly. Ailee started to softly cry on his shoulder as she also wrabbed her arms around his torso.

Hanbyul started to pull her away from the hug. Her tears started to slowly stop as she was wiping them with her sleeve. Her face was down, still trying to hide her tears. Hanbyul just smiled softly to himself before bringing his head below her's so he could see her face. They made contact once again, Hanbyul gave Ailee a smile as Ailee just hid hald of her face with her hands.

Hanbyul removed her hands and took hold of her chin, bringing her head up again to face him. He started again, "Whan I see your face. There's not a thing that I would change. You're amazing. You're beautiful. You're you. I love you, just the way you are." Hanbyul brought her face closer to his as he gave her a kiss on the lips. Ailee gave into the sweet kiss as she started to wrap her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

They broke the kiss a little later. Ailee's eyes were a bit red and puffy from the tears, but Hanbyul just went up and kissed them(her eyelids). Ailee just smiled at the contact. Once face to face again, the two looked at one another lovingly. Ailee was finally able to speak up.

"So, that is how you think of me?" Ailee asked as she teasingly tapped her chin. Hanbyul let out a sort of a chuckle.

"I believe that's how a lot, except for yourself, think of you." He replied as he hugged her close.

"Really? Hmm. Beautiful, huh? Hehe, I don't mind the person that loves me telling me that." Ailee and Hanbyul were sitting forward, except Ailee was now sitting inbetween Hanbyul's legs as he had his arms wrapped around her waist and head resting on her shoulder.

Ailee turned her head to face him as he did the same. Hanbyul just smiled at Ailee before responding.

"Well, I know that he agrees that..You're very Beautiful."

 

Author's Note:
Well, that's it for me~
Hope you liked it, if not then just don't bash >< (not kidding, this makes fun of itself...)
This is supposingly/techinically my 2nd one shot, so sorry if it still :P(I know it's bad, you don't have to tell me twice)
The "make out session part" was the hardest to write(for me thats is) since I got embarrassed while writing it.
I am used to writing longer fics(with many chapters) I'm using many excuses, so nvm.
Anyways, please do give feedback and comment below on what you think of this crappidy crap one shot?
That's really it ._.
Okay, well...

Ta-ta for now!
-Panda3093-

∞ W i l d S p i r i t ∞