Finally the day has come

the day has come when my dreams came true

IU: Suzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-ahhhhhhh hey bride wake up today's the big day! *smiling

Suzy: Yah, IU is it really the big day? I cant believe it!

IU: Well believe it cause right now you should be on the way to the salon to get your makeup and hair done! Go shower NOW! *giggling*

Suzy: Ara, Ara, okay maid of honor i'll get up now! 

 

*few minutes later the miss a group arrived getting ready as well to go to the salon*

*suzy's done showering and ready to go!*

Fei: Maknae, Wow your beating your unnies to the aisle, Let's go before you'll be late bride! saying all happily. 

Min: Yah, Suzy lucky we love you. 

Jia: I know right, your unnies love you :D

 

*at the boy's room*

Taecyeon: *jumping in the bed* Yah, Woo-ah GET UP AND LET'S GO GET READY ITS YOUR WEDDING DAY TODAY! 

*all the 2pm members join and started jumping and yelling*

Wooyoung: Yah, Yah, I'm UP! wow, i cant believe it's today the time suzy and i been waiting for.  :)

Chasung: Yah, Hyung us 2pm we love suzy and you deserve a girl like her :D! 

*all 2pm started nodding and agreeing* 

So they left to go get their hair done. 

 

 

The girls came back at the room after getting their make up and hair done 

what suzy's hair would look like 

 

 

IU: suzy lets go get you in your dress :D
 

Miss A memebers: *giggling* YAY! 

Suzy: Okay, let's do this <3

 

th?id=H.4982231922050243&pid=15.1&H=160&

 

Fei: Wow, maknae you look beautiful 

Min: i think im fgoing to cry

Jia: Yah, Suzy you really do look exquitisite.

 

*at the boys room*

the boys got in their tuxs 

Wooyoung's tux

th?id=H.4608771613067416&pid=15.1&H=160&

 

junho:dude wooyoung you looks spiffy! 

taecyeon: Real brother, you look handsome for the first time lol. 

*all memebers started laughing. 

 

 

*it was time to start the wedding* 

Wedding Setting: 

 

 

Min: Suzy its time to start heading out to the aisle. 

Suzy: Wait, im nervous. 

Jia: Don't be you and wooyoung deserve to be together and it today is the start of your forever. 

IU: Suzy, trust you can do this

Fei: Yes, Suzy you can.

Suzy: Man, i think im going to tear up. 

ALL GIRLS: NOOO, Your make up weirdo! 

*all giggles*

 

 

 

 here i am jung wooyoung standing waiting for suzy to walk out. i'm very anxious! 

 

*suzy walks in with her father and mother in hand*

Suzy: *in her head* wow, theres wooyoung at the end looking at me smiling and there is my first and last love waiting for me. 

Woo: *in his head* Suzy is incredibly beautiful and i cant believe we will be starting our new lives together filled with happiness. 

 

Suzy's father handed her over to wooyoung

 

Suzy's Father: Wooyoung, your a great man take care of  my daughter she's in your hands now. 

Woo: Yes Sir, I'll take goood care of her. 

Suzy: Appa, Omma, Love you so much. 

 

 

 

Father: we are gathered here in matrimony of Jung Wooyoung and Bae Suzy. 

..............................................................................then vows: 

 

Suzy: Jung Wooyoung, the name that makes my heart flutter and make up smile till my cheeks hurt. The man we taught many things to be appreciative, caring, and a stronger women. I remember how we met and now 3 years later I'm standing in front of you and here am I going to love you till a forevever and ever. I love you. 

 

Woo: Bae Suzy, I can't imagine living a life without in it. You are an amazing women that I admire. Your beautiful and not a day goes by that I thank god that I met you. I promise I'll the best husband there is and be here to protect you and cherish you. I love you so much. 

 

*puts the rings on* 

 

Father: With power invested in me I shall pronounce you HUSBAND AND WIFE you may kiss the bride

Wooyoung grabs suzy around her waist and kisses her

 

*Cheering*

Father: now i pronounce Mr. & Mrs. Jung<3 

 

Wooyoung: Suzy, oh right Yeobu (

 

honey) I love you! 

Suzy: *giggles* Ne, Yeobu, me too I love you!