PUPPY LOVE x for Kaylee

One Shots x by request

PERSONAL MESSAGE 

Please enjoy! Written solely in Jonghyun's Point of View.

Please feel free to comment <3

 

~ Character ~ 

Jonghyun

(Shinee) as himself

 

Redlands, CA. I don’t know why we drove all the way out here from LA just for a photo shoot, but Manager Jin insisted it had to be here. Our new concept was “Knights in Shinee Armor,” but I wasn’t looking forward to parading around in heavy armor or weapons.

“Stop looking so depressing, Jonghyun.” Onew said to me. I couldn’t help it that I just wasn’t in a good mood from all the traveling. When we arrived, it felt so refreshing to stretch my legs, and the air was absolutely crisp and cool; I felt a little better. In front of me stood the Kimberly Crest House, a historic Victorian landmark that was indeed beautiful; Manager Jin was right.

“We’re going to start setting up. Hang out till makeup.” Manager told us, and that’s what I intended to do.

“Where are you going, Hyung?” Taemin came from behind throwing his arm over my shoulders.

“Just going to walk around a bit.” I replied casually.

“I’ll go with.” Taemin insisted. I really just wanted to be alone, but I didn’t have the heart tell our maknae that. We walked into the garden area, where I sat on a stone seat and took in the aroma of the flowers that surrounded us. I closed my eyes for what seemed like several minutes just trying to relax before the rest of the hectic day, but I ended up opening my eyes, tilting my head in confusion. Am I day dreaming?

“Hello… where did you come from?” I petted the little pup in front of me. He rubbed his little face in my hand as I scratched behind his ears; he was so cute.

“Who’s puppy is that?” Taemin walked up to me with a bunch of flowers in his hands.

“Are you even allowed to pick the flowers here??” I asked in him with a single raised eyebrow, and he shrugged at me. He dropped the flowers on the floor as he leaned in to pet the puppy too.

“He just appeared in front of me. I have no idea who he belongs to.” I answered.

“Yah! Hyung. Taemin. Make up.” Onew called out to us, but I didn’t have the heart to just leave him here so I scooped him up into my arms and took him with us.

He was well behaved as he made my lap his new bed while I had my hair and makeup done.

“What should I name you?” I asked him smiling as he wagged his little tail looking at me. “Minho?” I laughed.

“Don’t name him after me!” Minho detested.

“I’m just joking. He already has a name…” I informed. Luhan, huh? Reading his name tag made me a little envious that he wasn’t named after me; I laughed at myself.

“I’ll watch him for you.” One of the crew members offered. I nodded and smiled. “Thank you…”

He was so hyper, jumping in front of me the whole time, and it made shooting a little easier seeing someone so excited for me.

“Break.” The photographer shouted after an hour of continuous shooting. I gulped down a huge cup of water because the weather was so hot. The armor was not helping, but then Luhan ran up to me barking so joyously. I picked him up into my arms taking him for a little stroll through the gardens. Suddenly he leaped from me running farther away from the house, and I ran after him afraid I might lose him.

“Lulu! Where are you, baby? Luhan?” I heard a voice in the distance, but it was traveling farther and farther from me. I traveled towards it walking through the garden, and that was when I saw her. She was breathtaking amongst the roses with her long hair worn down. Little beads of sweat dripped from her forehead as she searched for her Luhan… Then it dawned on me that she was looking for my dog…

“Luhan!!” She shouted as she saw him running towards her. She became so relieved that she ran towards him tripping over a rock in front of her. I ran out from behind the roses, but I was a little too late.

“Are you okay?” I asked. She tripped so hard she fell and her beautiful red dress was stained by the dirt on the ground.

“I’m fine. Thank you…” she responded. I reached out my hand to help her up as she lifted her head to look at me while placing her hand in mines. Her eyes were captivating; a blue that only the sky paralleled and I drowned in them like the sea. I must have stared for longer than I thought, because she asked me if everything was okay.

“Uh… yeah...” I answered, pulling her up onto her feet, but she fell again with her arms wrapped around my neck. Looking down at her ankle, it was slightly swollen and her knee was bleeding.

“I’m fine. I can walk.” She insisted, but I knew that wasn’t the case. Luhan scampered around us, barking, and I knew I had to do something about it. Without her permission, I lifted her into my arms, and I carried her to where I had been sitting earlier. She weighed almost nothing and my arms around her felt like they were where they were supposed to be.

She must have popped out of a fairytale book, because when she blushed even the roses wilted with envy. She was so embarrassed she couldn’t even look at me, but my eyes never left her. Luhan followed behind us prancing joyfully with not a care in the world.

“Thank you…” she said as I sat her down. Her shyness forced a grin at the corner of my lips, because I could feel the tension in her body. I kneeled on one knee to look at her ankle, and I couldn’t help my nature as a man. I slide my fingers gently from her knees downward, and it felt like cool silk on a warm summers’ night.

“Stay here…” I said. Luhan followed me all the way back to the set to grab a couple of sodas, and a wet towel. When I got back, I wiped the blood from her knee, and held the soda up to her ankle.

“What are you doing here?” she asked me sweetly while I opened the other soda for her.

“Photo shoot.” I answered as best I could. When I noticed the sweat on her forehead, I wiped it away with the sleeve of my shirt wanting to know her name…

 “Your name?” I asked still confident in my broken English.

“Kaylee…” she responded still unable to look directly at me. I ran my fingers outlining her face forcing her to look at me; I wanted to be lost in those eyes forever.

“My name is Jonghyun.” I said smiling at her, slowly leaning my face in just a little closer.

“I know who you are…” She whispered. She knows who I am. My grin became just a tiny bit wicked as I leaned in even closer than before.

“You know who I am?” I reconfirmed, but she couldn’t even breathe, none the less speak. All she could do was nod… I could see Luhan in the corner of my eyes sitting in front of us with his head tilted as if something was about to happen. How right he was.

Holding her face in the palm of my hand, I ran my thumb from right to left against her bottom lip, and it felt like a rose petal. I looked at her again wanting her right here and now, and if she would let me, I would have… Feeling her skin tremble underneath my touch made her innocence beamed like the light of a full moon. Her skin shivered as if it had never been touched before, and I loved that about her…

“What are you doing?” She whispered fearful of what I might do next.

“Nothing…” I responded, betraying her as I leaned it to taste her sweetness. Her lips quivered as I broke our first kiss, and I could feel her let out a slow breath in disbelief. Her eyes peered into mines as if in front of her was an illusion, but I unraveled that mystery rather quickly, leaning in to steal another taste of her. Her eyes widen in shocked, but I kept kissing her till her hand found my cheek caressing me in return.

I held her in my arms, laying her over my lap so that I could gaze down at her, and then I kissed her… again… and again… and again. Our lips touching sent a pleasure through me that I never knew existed, and with our tongues colliding we continued to satisfy the lustful hunger inside of us. With my hand wrapped around her waist, I could feel her body over the thin fabric of her dress, and the yearning became unbearable.

Just a little taste... promising myself to not lose control. I moved the kisses from her lips down her neck towards her shoulders, and there laid a kiss on her skin. Her body shuttering under my lips tugged at my heart, and I couldn’t fully understand why. I nuzzled into her neck like a sick puppy, begging her if I could just have a little more…

I wanted to feel her closer to me… to feel her soft skin against my bare skin. I only knew her name, and it wasn’t nearly enough…