To Seoul-Part 1

Yongseo: Destiny

Briiiinnnnggg, Brriiiinnnngg, Brrrriiinnnggg,

It was 8 o'clock at Saturday morning as the alarm clock rings, vibrating in my ears. Every Saturday is where I would be responssible to take care of the farm while my father goes to the feild to plant some crops. "Seohyun, it's time to wake up darling"  father yelled. "(aigoo)I'm Coming father!" I replied as I walked to the washroom and changed. When I got down the stairs, I saw 3 little teenagers the same age as me. There were 2 boys and a girl. One of the boys were tall and the other was small. We never had visitors in our house before.  Maybe those people are lost and asking for directions, I thought to myself. As I walk towards my father, I noticed there were big luggage on our living room. " Seohyun this is your Aunt.Katrina" his father explained. " Call me Aunt.Kat for short" she interrupted with a smile. " And this are some friends who lives with me" Aunt.Kat explains. She pointed out, introducing each person. The short guy's name was Jeremy. Jeremy has a playful and joyful personality. After being introduced, he immediately greeted me and smiled at me like we've known each other for years. The tall one was Ji hoo. Ji hoo was really quiet and  had the same expression all the time. But looking at him, i think he's pretty nice. I can't explain how i felt when i first saw him. I don't know. It's like he's a special person or something. At last but not least, Aunt.Kat introduced the girl. Her name was Gail. We became friends right away.I guess because were girls. She was very very pretty and she talks a lot like Jeremy. After that, Aunt.Kat and my father had a serios conversation. But, i could'nt hear anything because Jeremy had been laughing crazily. His laugh was contagious, and all of us started laughing like crazy people. Jeremy was making jokes all the entire time. As we got closer, Ji hoo started fitting in our conversations and laughed with us. I want to see him smile more, his adorable laugh makes him cute. At that whole time i was secretly looking at my father and Aunt.Kat. I wonder what they were talking about.

" By the way, Seohyun do you know why were here?" Gail asked me as she calms herself. 

"huh?" i said.

"I meant you should know why were here"

"So you dont anything?" Ji hoo added

" well i dont know if we should tell you, but you're coming with us back to Seoul" he continued

" what do you mean? i mean th..tha..that's impossible, my dad would never send me away without telling me." My heart was beating so fast that i can't pronounce my words right. Is that why Auntie and Father are having a serios conversation?