PROM (Part2)

how to love ?

 

kyuhyun: how about you and minho?
seohyun: where good. (smiles and looks at him then look away again) I saw you kissed seungyeon.
kyuhyun: huh? oh that.. i don't know why she did that but after that she left
seohyun was shocked.
kyuhyun: well.. i'm sorry for everything. sorry for always bugging you, sorry for irritating you, sorry if i did anything, sorry for acting cold lately, sorry for being mean and SORRY IF I CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND.
seohyun looked at him he was looking down.
she was shocked and she don't know if she heard it right.
seohyun: okay. It's time for me to talk (she wasn't looking at him but kyuhyun was staring at her again) I know i may act cold and like i don't care at anything but ... the truth is .... I like you very much.
kyuhyun's eyes widden and was shock. he felt his heart beat faster and faster.
seohyun: the truth is .. when i was starting to like you someone came to me and begged. she asked me not to be close to you or not fall inlove because she loves you so much. so I promise her not to. but as time goes by i started to like you and it kills me to act the way i acted while you were being nice. so i want i'm doing all that i can to forget about  you .. but i just can (she smiled a little but is still not looking at him) and i really don't know what to do. then minho confessed .. then.. seungyeon and you ..... (smiles again with a tearry eyes that she keeps on holding back.) you don't know how many times i cried whenever i see you together. it hurts me soooo much. i'm not saying this because you said you 2 broke up. I just want to let you know how i feel. i really am planning to tell you this even if seungyeon is still with you. 
kyuhyun was just staring at her speechless.
seohyun: everything was so painful but i still hold on. by remembering everything. especially when you got sick. i was so happy to take care of you. but the pain was too much so i decided to move on. i kept on trying so i realize that i can't do that if i'm still hidding it from you. so hear i am. telling you this things. but after this I'll try really hard to move on. but I LOVE YOU CHO KYUHYUN and I always did. 
she looked at him while saying those words and still with tearry eyes.
seohyun: i know that you can't love me back. what the hell you're popular, and i'm just this girl. i don't deserve you. i just wanna let it all out. so... I don't wanna hear what your going to say.
she said then removed her hands from him. and went away. he was still in shock then he tried to follow her.
the music stopped
Principal: All right class.. Stop dancing.
everyone went to their seat. kyuhyun didn't manage to find her.
principal: i'm going to announce the prom queen and king of the night. they'll have their dance together
prom queen is Seo Joo Hyun.
she was shocked and wipe the tears that was being held back awhile ago. then she became happy since she let her feeling out already
everyone gave her a round of applause
principal: and the prom king is....
 
 
CHOI MINHO
 everyone applaud and kyuhyun was shocked that it wasn't him.
 
they went to the stage and was crowned and they were asked to dance together
 
kyuhyun was looking at them expressionless but inside he felt really jealous.
 
principal: you may all dance in our last song for the night
------------
 
seohyun looked really guilty
seohyun: sorry for not dancing with you first..
minho: it's okay .. at least i know i'm the next one. (smiles)
seohyun: well since we can't dance  together.. faith hepled us :)
minho: yeah.. 
seohyun: sorry you didn't have a chance to dance with the others .. if you want.. dance with them now while the song isn't over yet.
minho: are you kidding me? this is my dream .. you're my first, last and only dance..
seohyun: well .. they said that your last dance is more important.. (smiles)
minho: yeah .. seohyun-ah i love you .. but i know you love someone else.
seohyun was shocked
seohyun: oppa .. 
minho: you can look at anyone in his eyes .. but not the person you love..
seohyun: you saw us?
minho just smiles. seohyun sigh.
seohyun: oppa i'm sorry .. if i could only tell my heart to love you i really would. you're perfect for me. since you are my best friend .. but .. i only see you as either my best friend or my brother. 
minho smiles but his eyes started to get water.
minho: i know that.
seohyun: oppa i don't deserve your love. and i'm hoping you know that. you're a great person.. you're a heartthrob in our school what the hell
minho laughed
seohyun: so i know someone else deserves it .. and i know exactly who.
seohyun looked at yuri who was sitting in the chair and is lonely.
minho looked at where seohyun was looking and looked at her again.
seohyun: oppa i don't know if you can feel it .. but yuri likes you very much.. and was with you ever since.
minho: really?
seohyun: oppa you should see her more than your friend who always got your back. she deserves the love that you're giving me.
minho: okay .. i'll try to give it a shot.. but remember that you'll always be my first love. I'm always here for you no matter what happens and I'll support everytrhing you do. and promise me that after this .. I'm still you guy best friend who always go with in the school okay?
seohyun: nae. .. now .. why don't you go to her.
minho: loving another person isn't easy joohyun .. so as letting your love go .. i'll try to love her .. but please let's have this moment .. after this song.. I'll try to move on .. but right now it's still seohyun in my heart .. okay?
seohyun: alright ... (smiles)
the song ended and seohyun gave minho a "go for it" look.
---
minho: yuri-ah ..
yuri: oppa (her sad face turns to a smile)
minho: do you want me to take you home?
yuri nods in happiness
 
 
----------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
almost done :)