Strike One

Acting Business: First Kiss Mission

The coffee shop was full with young adults with their coffee and laptops on the table. Their fingers were typing amazing fast, trying to accomplish an assignment. Today is the day that you get to finally talk to the guy. Maybe not having long conversations as you both are strangers to each other, but it's a worth of try.

You peeked behind the concrete wall while your best friend was behind you, sipping juice. A smirk formed on your lips as you saw a perfect opportunity for you to come up to your crush. Jimin was talking to his friend, Jungkook about the finals for soccer. He loved soccer and even you knew that. After Jungkook left, you looked at Hyunee and smiled, "I'm going in!"

You started to walk over to the counter first, before you could make your way 'naturally' towards him. He was biting off a piece of bun and it made you melt in the inside. You wanted to cuddle with him right there and then. You ordered a caramel latte and paid the cashier. Then you started to walk over to him.

"Hi Jimin oppa! You dropped this yesterday and I forgot to give it back to you." Youngi said as she took out a key and showed it to him. You could feel your knuckles tighten as your skin began to form a crescent shape made by your nails. You wanted to dug her eyes balls out of those pretty little eye sockets of hers.

Hwang Youngi is the girl you hated the most. She may look cutely appealing or dresses quite amazing but under all those fabric and skin, she's a devil in disguise. Youngi pushed Hyunee in the river once, at camp. She even took your phone and threw it in the toilet bowl at school. Her revenge on you was because of your crush on Jimin.

How ironic is it to have your enemy liking the same human being as you do? Why couldn't she just find someone else in school or attract other males with her face? Other males would love to be with her! But no, she decided to have the one that you want. For all these months, it has been about war between two enemies in who gets to have him first.

You wouldn't want to lose at that, of course. Jimin is such a lovable person, any girl would die to be with him! And that made the war go on and on.

"Oh thanks, Youngi. I was so worried where I've misplaced it." Jimin replied as he took the key from her with a smile.

Your eye twitched when you saw that smile wasn't for you. "Yeah no problem. Anyway, can I join you? I'm waiting for my friend." she said, obviously making up an excuse. You turned around and you just wanted to pour your drink all over her. This business is getting serious! You thought. You walked over to Hyunee at another table.

"So did you say hi?" Hyunee asked. You were too angry to reply that Hyunee knew what your thoughts were.

You sat down, "At least, you can still say hi in school?" she said, trying to make you feel better.

"Youngi is ruining my chance every time I try to approach him. I hate her!" you screamed the last sentenced that people turned to look at you.

"She's a loser, what can I say?"

 "A loser that is somehow wining this war. I can't let this happen." you dug your face in your palm.

She sipped her drink and said, "Of course! She's always getting what she wants and you have to make sure that she doesn't get it this time."

An idea popped up in your mind and you planned it for a few seconds. You looked up at her and smirked, "You're a genius."

 

--------------

short, i know :c