a g a i n s t a l l o d d s

s h i n e e f i c r e c c o m e n d a t i o n - shinee pairing

 

 

 

 

 

  • author: dailysymptoms
  • pairings: jongkey [main], onho [side]
  • genre: romance, drama
  • rated/non rated: non rated
  • chaptered/one shot: chaptered
  • status: completed
     

description: 

Twenty three year old Kim Jonghyun has been living with his best friend Jinki for as long as he can remember. Being a lawyer for such a young age, most people would say that Jonghyun is a proud and enigmatic young man. Of course he's at the top of his profession, always having his laptop around and typing away to work on his endless cases. Jinki has tried to pull him out of his workaholic habits for a couple of years now, but to no avail. It seemed impossible to move the homophobic lawyer. It didn't help that he was a mean bastard as well. But Jonghyun's life soon takes a turn for the worst when two boys move into his neighborhood. And to make matters worse, they were his official new neighbors. Choi Minho, champ athlete extraordinaire and Kim Kibum, a promising candidate for the world's next Picasso. What exactly happens when Jonghyun and shy Jinki meets with charismatic Minho and ever flamboyant Kibum? And let's not forget Lee Taemin, the friendly owner of the bakery down the street. With the unexpected turn of events, Jonghyun is exposed to a new world he's very much against, and forced to adjust to the unfamiliar environment. He finds himself getting tangled into a mess of love, friendship, life, and relationships. His mysterious past unravels right before his eyes, and he soon finds himself slowly getting drawn to Kibum.

 

Against all odds.


** remember to click on the title for the story