Paper Roses

Paper Roses

Kai is a type of student who doesn’t pay much attention in studying.Miso on the other hand is an average girl who always top in their class. She’s pretty that boys in their school lay their eyes on her. But the mischievous Kai claims that he has no interest at her, despite being his classmate since Junior high school.

During class hour the teacher caught Kai sleeping in the back row, so the teacher moves Kai’s seat, placing him in front of Miso. One time Miso forgot to bring her English book. Feeling sorry for her, Kai slips his book to her and tells the teacher he forgot his own book.

Miso feels Kai’s generosity despite his mischievous attitude. So in return Miso copied all the lessons and gave it to Kai. She pursued Kai to study hard. She also convinced him to stay late at school to study together. From there on, their friendship starts to bloom. They would go to school together, eat lunch together, and go home together.

Miso would also accompany Kai to his dance lesson since Kai wanted to become a dancer someday. There are a lot of girls who confessed their feelings for Kai despite his cocky attitude.

But none of them caught his eyes. He would ignore them and sometimes make them cry. He hates it when girls will use Miso to be close to him.

Being together every day, Kai cannot deny his feelings to Miso anymore. He hates it when boys would come to Miso or talk to her. He is even jealous to his own friends that they are close to Miso. The Exo-k knows about it. They know that Kai likes Miso. One time they planned to tease Kai, Baekhyun take Miso on a date. And when Kai found out Baekhyun receives a smack in the head. He even cursed Baekhyun because of that.

 

After graduation Exo-K with Miso and her friend Kara decided to spend their weekend at Suho’s beach house. Since after this, they are going to enroll in different colleges. That night Kai took the chance to confess to Miso.

He told Miso his feelings for her. He told her that she is the reason why he goes to school so early in the morning. He didn’t skip classes anymore because he knows that Miso will nag at him. He changes because of Miso.

She is the reason why his heart beats faster when he is with her.

He is sad when she is sad. Kai fears that she would say no, he refused to listen to her answer.

Because he doesn’t want Miso would reject her.

Despite the confession that happened last night, nothing else change, they would see each other every day.

Miso gave Kai a paper rose. She told Kai to keep it. Kai along with Exo-k was accepted at the Seoul Music art School since they want to enter the entertainment industry. And Miso got into the Academic College at their province since she wanted to become a teacher. Though they are far from each other they didn’t forget to contact each other.

Kai would call Miso every night to check on her and would remind her to not accept any confessions from the guys.

Since Kai wanted to empress her with his dancing skills. Kai invited Miso to watch their performance for their school festival.

Exo-k is going to perform for the main event. Miso overheard this two girls talking about Kai.

She heard Kai having a girlfriend. She wanted to ask Kai if it is true or not.

Since Kai didn’t even mention it to her before.

On her way to the backstage to congratulate Kai, at her surprise she dropped the flowers that she is holding when she saw Kai hugging someone else.

Miso leaved the school and didn’t bother telling Kai that she came. Kai called Miso a lot of times.

But she didn’t answer him. Miso doesn’t want to talk to him that time. Why Kai didn’t tell her that she already has a girlfriend. Kai look around the school to look for Miso.

Because he knows that the flowers he found at the ground was from Miso. Suho said that he saw Miso leaving the school.

He tried to call her but Miso didn’t look back. He also tried to catch her but he lost her afterwards since there are a lot of students came into their school. Kai got worried at Miso since it has been a week that Miso didn’t answer all his call.

He wanted to see her and talk to her but he don’t know how since Miso is ignoring him.

 

Summer came and it’s the only time were they would be complete again. They spend their first weekend together at Suho’s beach house just like the old days.

That night Kai saw Miso alone at the beach. It’s the same place where he confessed to her. He wanted to talk to her.

He wanted to ask her why she is ignoring him.

Kai let out a hard sigh and walk near Miso.

He sits next to Miso.

He is afraid that when he starts a conversation Miso would not response to him. At to his surprise Miso started the conversation.

She asks Kai about his girlfriend. Kai look at her with a question look in his face. Miso said that at the school festival she heard some girls talk about Kai and his girlfriend.

Kai burst into laughter when he heard Miso. So that’s the reason why she is ignoring him. Kai told her that he didn’t have a girlfriend.

And it’s just a rumor that keeps on spreading on their school. Miso didn’t believe him since she saw him that day hugging someone else. Kai explained to her that he is just comforting the girl because she found out that his boyfriend is cheating on her.

Kai also said that if she doesn’t believe him, she can ask the Exo-k boys about it. Because Kai promised her that he will only love her and no one else. Kai saw Miso blushed and he that she is jealous of that girl he hugged.

Kai received a smack in his head from Miso.

 

Miso and Kai often communicate with each other after Exo-K debuted in the entertainment industry.

While Miso passed the teacher Licensure exam and is now teaching in a Korean International School in Japan.

Once Kai called Miso that Exo-K held a concert in Japan and he want Miso to watch their concert. The tickets to the concert were sold out in just 5 minutes. Miso is thankful that Kai send her ticket to the concert.

On the day of the concert Miso is overwhelmed of the fans that went to the concert. She now realizes how popular the boys are.

Their hard works are starting to pay off. Miso received a text message from Kai to meet him after the concert.

 

During their long conversation with each other, they both talk about what their future will be, they then realize the fact that they were not fated to become a couple since they are taking different path in reaching their own dreams.

 

After two years. Miso suddenly called Kai to tell him that she is getting married.

All their friends gather to attend the ceremony. Kai felt his life ended seeing Miso walking in the aisle with someone else.

Kai got home that night drunk.

He took the box were he keep the things he shared with Miso from the notes Miso gave him during their High School life, those movie tickets from the movies that Miso liked, his eyes landed on the box full of paper roses that Miso gave him.

He holds the roses and a small letter drop it the floor.

It’s Miso’s letter for him.

All those years Miso has been telling him how much she likes him.

Kai tear up knowing that Miso likes her too.

But still Kai smiled remembering how happy Miso is during her wedding ceremony.

 

 

“Love is seeing your love ones being happy, even though you are not the reason of their happiness.

-Kai

 

0-0

SUBCRIBE*COMMENT*UPVOTE. Thank you. :)

please do visit my other stories guys. tnx

 

Myungsoo's ONE-SHOT

SECRET LOVE http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/240170/secret-love-one-shot-fanfic-minzy-myungsoo-koreanandromance

Luhan My Peter Pan ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/486352/luhan-my-peter-pan-fantasy-romance-exo-luhan

THIS IS MY ONESHOT FANFIC ABOUT LUHAN.

GUARD MY HEART http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/531235/guard-my-heart-heartbreak-oneshot-luhan