orphan now

Blue Roses

- jaeyoong: "OEMMA! ABEOJI!"

her house was already surrounded by neighbours helping each other to put the fire put.

- jaeyoong: " oemma!! "

- mr.park (neighbour) : "jaeyoong-ah, you can't go in. the flame is too big. saving your parents are just... hopeless."

jaeyoong had a mental breakdown. she collapsed on the road and cried her tears out. 

- jaeyoong: " oemma.. abeoji.. why did you leave me all of a sudden??"

- jaeyoong: "why did you have to make me suffer??"

jaeyoong said in tears although the neighbours didn't understand what she was saying, they still try to calm jaeyoong down.

 

--3 months later--

jaeyoong is now living in an orphanage. protected & loved by mrs.yang or prefer to be called "ajumma" 

- jaeyoong: "ahjumma! i'm home! what did you cook for dinner?"

- ahjumma: "oh, jaeyoong-ah. i'm cooking dinner right now."

- jaeyoong: "ahjumma, may i help you?"

- ahjumma: "aniyo. gwenchana. you go help the kids out in the playground."

the kids in the orphanage really love her. they treat her like their own mother. but jaeyoong has a special someone kept in her heart. baby sukjin.

kids: "oemma!!"

- jaeyoong: "hi kids."

- jaeyoong: "where's baby sukjin?"

- ahyoung: "in his room still sleeping."

one of the kids replied.

jaeyoong quietly tip-toed to sukjin's room trying not to wake him up. 

she quietly went in sukjin's room and lay down beside his bed studying every angle of his face.

- jaeyoong: "you know what sukjin, you will be a very handsome man when you grow up. just like my dad."

jaeyoong whispered so sukjin won't listen.

- ahyoung: "oemma, somebody wants to see you. he's a tall & handsome guy. is he your boyfriend at school?"

ahyoung asked, her eyes twinkling

- jaeyoong: "aniyo. oemma doesn't have a boyfriend yet."

jaeyoong smiled.

- jaeyoong: "let's go meet him."

the guy was leaning on the garden fence holding a big box.

- jaeyoong: "annyeonghaseo."

jaeyoong greeted the man. "OMO. he is indeed handsome. what the hell are you thinking jaeyoong! you can't fall for a guy again! after what happened with jinyoung." she said in her mind

- minhyuk: "annyeonghaeo i'm lee minhyuk. i just moved here and i heard there's an orphanage so i brought cakes for the kids."

he handed her the box and smiled

- jaeyoong: "oh. kamsahamnida. how kind of you."

- minhyuk: " by the way, what's your name?"

- jaeyoong: i'm yoon jaeyoong

- minhyuk: "age?"

- jaeyoong: "well, i'm 19. a few more months and i'm 20."

minhyuk: " hey! we have the same age."

he laughed showing his perfect eye smile.

- jaeyoong: "so, uhmm.. i better get going. the kids are waiting for me inside."

- minhyuk: "ok then. see you tomorrow. annyeong jaeyoong-sshi

- jaeyoong: "annyeong."