Chapter 10

That One Person You

Just a blink of an eyes, it's almost a month you and Jessica being a couple. 30 days you being with her, a nerd girl. A sweet couple at outside not in school.

Well, being with nerd Jessica is just a game. 1 month being with her and you will get a price. A worth price for a rich son like you're.

But.... why you feel like you want to keep this game for a long time? When you with her.. there's a feeling.. the wonderfull one. Everytime you being with her, you always smile and laughing at her dorky attitude.

Are you already fall in love with her Sehun? Jessica the nerd?! Seriously?!

You ruffled your hair. Turn it into the messy one. Your mind remember the night when you and Jessica in dated. You guys happily talking and suddenly it's raining. You can't take out Jessica's image from your head when she is wet that night. The way how the water slowly going down her jawline.

Once you agree to what people said. The nerd girl is not always unpretty. But they are the prettier if they make little touch up. Without you realize, slowly your lips make a smile.

 

 

~FLASHBACK~

Place : Jessica's house

 

 

"Aigoo~~ It's all wet." You heard Jessica mumbles then chuckles.

Isn't she cute?

You heard a voice. You looking around finding the owner of the voice.

No one. You stare at Jessica faces, wonder if she stay with a guy.

Your face feel like burning when think about GUY word.

You keep stare at Jessica that is know drying her hair a using a towel. You swallow your saliva looking at Jessica wet hair.

She's look y with her wet hair and without her big nerd glasses and it's really make you turn on.

"Jagiya~~" You backhug her. You can feel her body jumped a little when you hug her.

"N-nae?"

You peck her cheek down her neck, kiss it passionately.

"S-sehun-ahh~~"

She called but you didn't answer it. Actually, you lazy to answer it cause you're having fun treat her white milky neck.

You rubs her body mischievious. You know that she kinda didn't like it. Many times she trying push your hands from her body but you didn't care. Your tight hugging make her can't lost from you. Once you get it, then no one can stop you from it.

"Sehun-ah~! Can you please stop it?" She rise her voice a little but still in a soft mode.

You her neck, make a mark. It's seem beautiful at her neck. You the mark make she groan of pain.

You then her ears, trying to make Jessica . Once she then you can easily dominance her body.

Now, now.. Your junior is whining. Hungrily asking for an attention. You can't hold any longer.

Waiting for Jessica permission is impossible now. Maybe you have to waited for 5 years than you can have her body.

Roughly you push her to the near couch. She seems shock at your sudden behaviour.

"Sehun?!!" You can feel that she take out all of her energy to push you, but everyone knew that guy's energy and girl's energy are not same. How strong the girl is, she can't defeat man.

You riped her cloth, showing her milky delicious shoulder.

"Jessica! Please!" You bite her shoulder. Seriously, you really turn on. Your whine asking for her.

Suddenly... ppang !!!!!!!!!

A loud noise heard around the house.

She slap you. Yes! Slap you!

Now you like a human wake up from possess.

"J-Jessic.."

You can't finish your word, Jessica fastly interupt your words.

"Please go from here..." She cried. Her eyes and nose became red. Like a tomato.

"I-I'm....." You try to hold her arm but she refuse.

"Go!!!"

 

You leave the house. Let Jessica all alone.

You kick the stone infront you agrily.

"Bastard!"

 

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Sehun's POV

 

 

I'm trying to her? Tch! Silly Sehun!

Nerd is not your style okay? But her body really give me a pleasure.

"Such a waste."

 

-------------------------

 

You wake up from the day dream when someone's is patting your shoulder.

You look back. It's EXO.

"Ssup nerd's boyfriend?" Luhan start the convo, followed by EXO laughing.

You just chuckles at his questi9on.

Nerd's boyfriend? Silly.

"Just fine. Nothing fun happen."

"Ooooooo~~~~" All of EXO said simultaneously.

"Remember Sehun. Just 1 more day to go. Don't forget it, nor falls in love with her."

Kris, the leader and the most taller in EXO. Dragon Kris.

"Impossible Sehun will fall in love with a nerd, am I right Sehun?"

Chanyeol, the derpy and the most hyper one interupted. You just chuckles.

Smirk at his silly words. You throw your sight out of the window.

Yes. Just 1 day more to go.

 


Long time not update ; A ;

Just can't reject school. *burn*

Hope you guys enjoy this chappy~~!! 

Love my subbies!! *throw loves*