Really! All because of that!

Because of fried chicken

You where outside your favorite chicken restaurant. Standing at the door you could smell the beautiful aroma of all their fantastic dishes of glorious chicken. Your favorite dish was their all time famous fried chicken. It was hard o resist the delectable smell of it, but because of what happened the night before you had become cautious of eating the fried chicken.

*Flash back to last night*

You are about to walk into EXO's practice room with your arms pilled up with Sehun's favorite snakes until you heard Sehun, D.O, Chen, Chanyeol, and Xiumin talking.

Sehun: "Yeah..._____-ah she is getting a bit big."
D.O: "Don't say that out load... she might find out."
Xiumin: "There is nothing wrong with being a little fat!"
Chen: "You are a baozi, so being fat is your job."
Chanyeol: "Ummm.... well... Xiumin is actually really skinny now... so... he is more of a flat baozi then a nice, big, juicy, good tasting baozi... he's the diet version!"
EXO: "HAHAHAHA~"
Sehun: "Well, I just don't want her to get fat. I'm worried. She's getting bigger and bigger everyday from all the fried chicken she keeps eating."

You where shocked by the words that was coming out of your beloved boyfriend and ran off crying. That morning Sehun called you to tell you that he will be off in China for 2 weeks doing promotions. You quickly answer with a cold "Um" and hung up before he could finish his words. At that moment you decided to spend that 2 weeks to lose as much wight as possible. You where determined to win his heart back even thought this was a terrible way of thinking. It no longer mattered to you. You just wanted him to think good of you. During those two week you changed form your fried chicken diet to a rabbit's. Only eating extremely small portions of veggies and fruits with extreme amount of exercising every day, you lost weight lightning fast. By the end of the two weeks you had lost 30 pounds (13 kg). It was only hours before they where back from China and you wanted to make bubble tea for your boyfriend. So you headed out the door with your wallet and went to the store to buy the ingredients to make it. While at the store you decided to buy food to make a feast for the boys. Carefully picking out the best ingredients for the feast you felt light headed. Everything around you started to have a double. Suddenly you felt a tremendous pain building up in your head and stomach. BOOM... everything went black. Moments later which felt like only seconds later you heard a voice calling out to you.

Sehun:Baby... Honey... My love... _____-ah... please be alright... dear lord please let her be alright... or I might just end up worse...

Slowly with difficulty you open your heavy eyes and see Sehun crying, tightly holding your hand which was held to his face. He was sitting next to you on a hospital bed, crying harder then you have ever seen him. Your hand was socked in his warm tears. You let out small mumbles.

You: "Sehun... don't cry...Sehun... why are you crying? Don't cry..."

Sehun: " ____ah... WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF!? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT IS BAD TO LOSE SO MUCH SO FAST! I don't want you to hurt yourself like this... I know you are mad that I didn't text or call you much during those two weeks. This is all my fault..."

Sehun held your hands tighter and tears come out as if they are waterfalls. All you could think about was what you heard that night two weeks ago.

You: "I heard what you said before you left... you said I was getting fat... I was scared you wouldn't love me anymore... so I wanted to lose weight to be more beautiful... so you would stay by my side..."

Sehun tears ran faster, harder, and more painful. It was hard for him to breathe because of the words that you said. His heart broke into a trillion shards. He felt like killing himself on the spot."

Sehun: "Was that why? You thought we where talking about you?"

You: "WHO ELSE DO YOU KNOW WITH MY NAME! You said I was the only _____ in your life..."

Sehun started to smile. He pulled you to his chest and embraced you so tight you felt like you could die from his squeeze. 

Sehun: "Silly... my silly ______-ah... the ______ we where talking about was my friends dog."

You: "WHAT!"

Sehun: "I have you on my mind everyday, every hour, every moment in time. I talk about you non-stop to everyone I know. My friend adopted a dog and liked your name. So he named the dog after you hoping the dog would bring him happiness... just like you always do for me. The reason why we where saying that was because only her stomach area was getting big and we where worried. Turns out she will be having puppies."

You: "Then... what about the fried chicken part?"

Sehun: "The both of you love your fried chicken. The two of you have similar things in common. Like loving fried chicken and... bringing love and happiness to the person they love the most." *kisses your forehead*

You felt shameful and embarrassed by what had happened. Without knowing you just assumed the worst and cause all this trouble for yourself and you beloved.

Sehun: "Don't feel shameful. It's okay. You didn't know. I would have done the same if I where in your spot. It only matters that you are my one and only ______, my love."

You placed your head on his chest and cried until no more tears would come out. From there he placed you back down on the bed, kissed you and told you to rest. So you did, you closed your eyes and felt reveled that everything was back to the way it was.

It was the next day and you where out of the hospital. Chen had picked you up from the hospital. Being a bit upset, but you understood your boyfriend's schedule. Chen helped you open the door to your apartment and you where shocked by a crowd of EXO boys, your close friends, and the Chicken Shop owner.

Everyone: "Surprise! ♫ ______ oh~ ______ ah~ Please eat more~ Don't worry Sehun anymore~ Or we will all suffer his yelling again!~ So please take care of yourself~ Pretty please~ Sehun's yelling is really scary~♫

You laughed at how everyone was singing and Sehun ran up to you with a plate pilled up with your all time favorite fried chicken.

Sehun: " The doctor said for you to eat. Eat this and get better soon so I can take you out to play. So for now I will just have to nurse you." 

Sehun gives you a quick kiss and the crowd goes wild in the back with the ah's, oh's, and aw's. Sehun seated you down on the couch and you began to eat the fried chicken. Everyone was partying and you where happy everything was the way it should have been. Sehun loving only you while holding you tight, the boys playing with each other, your friends doing things you never understood, and eating your favorite fried chicken. 

You: "A beautiful happy ending  "
Sehun: *kisses you* "No... It's just beautiful. No ending... just a continuation of our happy life...*kisses you again*