Released

Love's Fury

The night Luhan saw his parents storm out, his body nearly shut down on him. Each doctor who saw him said the same thing, that his body was under too much stress and that he was still malnourished. Sehun was released from the hospital one day before his boyfriend, but he never left the room. Yi Fan and Zitao visited frequently, and to Luhan, it seemed like maybe they were dating again.

            Finally, after three days of being in the hospital, Luhan was allowed to go home. Sehun walked him towards their taxi holding his hand tight. The driver stared at the unusual couple. For once it wasn’t because they are such an odd looking pair. He was staring at their bruises and patches of gauze covering stiches and broken bones. Sehun gave him a good glare to look towards the road and get them home. Luhan held onto his boyfriends hand tight.

“Are you okay,” Sehun asked quietly rubbing Luhan’s back.

“I think so. I’m still upset about my parents.”

“You’re going to have to give them some time, Lulu. They walked into a mess… A mess I caused.”

“Please don’t blame yourself.” Luhan kissed Sehun’s forehead. “I should have told them about us.”

“This is your stop,” the driver groaned.

            They walked into the glass elevator watching the city grow smaller as they went higher in the air. Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun’s back and kissed his neck softly. The younger male turned around and squeezed his boyfriend tight. He pressed Luhan’s back against the wall and kissed him passionately. He could feel Luhan’s nervous hand slide into the back of his shirt, massaging the gentle skin on his back. The beep of the elevator interrupted them, revealing the door of their apartment.

            After unlocking it, the place was empty. No furniture, no more new kitchen appliances, just boxes. There were old blood stains by the wall were Sehun’s face was nearly smashed to bits. Luhan ran into the apartment to see if he was robbed, but all there belongings were in neat and organized boxes. Sehun could see the tears forming in his boyfriends eyes.

“I knew they were going to do this to me,” he yelled in Chinese.

“Luhan…”

“How can someone abandon their own child?! Their only son! I have done everything they tell me too! The one time I-“

“Luhan,” Sehun screamed.

            His yell was almost the same as when he found Luhan and Yi Fan kissing. Luhan froze in place turning to his boyfriend in fear. Sehun looked down upset that he had to do that, but he needed to get his attention. His hand held a pink piece of paper. It was placed on top of the box closest to the door. Luhan walked over nervously to Sehun, afraid of not only what the letter said, but if Sehun would slam him into the wall again.

“My Luhan. I am so sorry you father has done this to you. I tried with every bone in my body to let you live in this apartment. He wants nothing to do with you anymore, but I don’t feel the same. Although I’m not sure if I’ll ever see you again, I want to be a good mama. I purchased a home for you and Sehun. It’s small but I didn’t want your father to notice a large sum of money gone from his account. I’ll just tell him I had a shopping spree. Also, all the money in your bank account is now yours. I moved it off my name and strictly to yours. It should last you a very long time. Please be safe my son. Xoxo-Mama”

            Sehun hugged Luhan who looked as white as a ghost. It wasn’t like Mama was giving up on her child, it just seemed like she didn’t want to see him again either. Although, she does have a heart for giving them a new home and money. Luhan held onto his boyfriend tight. Sehun is the only thing he has left.


“Everything will be alright,” Sehun spoke looking deep into Luhan’s eyes.

“I hope… Please don’t ever leave me Sehun-ah. You’re all I have left now.”

“I’m not going anywhere. Wo ai ni, remember?”

“Wo ai ni,” Luhan repeated kissing Sehun.

][][][][][][][][][]

            There was a very small home on the lake just a few miles out from KAIST University. It was made to resemble a log cabin found somewhere in North America, and a massive deck stretching into the water. For a house that has been claimed as “cheap”, Sehun was amazed at the little beauty. This was a lot nicer than the abandoned apartment building he had lived in just before he went to college. Luhan began to drag some boxes towards the front door when he heard a car horn beep.

“Hello,” Yi Fan smiled stepping out of his car.

“Hey,” Luhan called out. “What brings you here?”

“Zitao and I wanted to help you both move in. We brought some groceries.”

            While Yi Fan began to load the groceries into the refurbished kitchen, Zitao hugged Sehun. He looked at his best friend with eyes that held such sorrow. Sehun knew that Zitao felt awful because his face still had so much healing to do. His eye was extremely bruised, but the stitches were clearly dissolving as they were made to do. Luhan still wore his bandage around his nose, but the marks around his neck seemed to be darkening. It was like a person dipped there hand into a maroon/purple paint and just wrapped their hands around him. Zitao saw Sehun making the observation.

“What happened,” Tao finally asked.

“Well, I just lost it. I started to choke him and hit him so much. He could’ve died if he didn’t smash my head into the wall.”

“Died?”

“I wasn’t letting go,” Sehun whispered. “I could have easily killed him, Tao. That scares me.”

“You’re going to have to love him more now. Go out of your way to show him how much you care. He’s going to be scared for a long time.”

            Zitao was right. Sehun could tell that his boyfriend still feared him. It will take some time before things return to how they were. The boys all went into the new home that was sparkling with new furniture. Mama had definitely picked this out for her only child. Yi Fan wrapped his arms around his boyfriend around the fire pit on the deck. Luhan brought out the ingredients for smores then sat behind Sehun. He pulled his boyfriend towards him and rested his chin on the top of Sehun’s head. Things seemed to be slowly going back to how they were. It was just impossible to forget the pain he went through. Three hours passed and Yi Fan and Zitao were ready to head home.

“I think it’s time Tao and I to go home,” Yi Fan yawned while stretching. “We’ll leave you guys so you can get settled in.”

“Thank you so much for everything,” Luhan smiled. “We really needed the help.”

“We’ll be back soon! I’ll make Yi Fan take me as much as he can.”

            The boys headed towards the front door talking and laughing amongst themselves. After waving goodbye and shutting the front doors, Luhan turned around and kissed Sehun on his forehead. He could tell that there was so much regret consuming his boyfriend’s body. There had to be a way to let him know that everything is getting better and that they can move on. Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun’s waist and pulled him close.

“Please don’t be sad Sehun. Look I’m okay now.”

“Your nose is broken and there are hand marks around your throat,” Sehun sighed looking down.

“I don’t care about that. All my bruises are temporary and will be gone in a week or so. I meant that I’m okay.”

“I still feel terrible. I turned into my father. There was a moment that I could have easily killed you.”

“But you didn’t,” Luhan smiled seeing Sehun finally act his young age. “Let’s go to bed.”

            Sehun had seemed to put aside his tough exterior. Despite looking a bit older than nineteen, he was acting just as he should, someone who is four years younger than Luhan. The couple entered their new beautiful bedroom. A sliding glass door against the farthest side wall revealed a beautiful view of the massive lake. Mama’s passion was interior decorating, and it was very evident that she made this room with both Luhan’s and Sehun’s taste in mind. They smiled at each other and headed towards the king size bed. Sehun cuddled up against his pillow, but Luhan turned around and climbed on top of him kissing his boyfriend slowly. Sehun moved his hand up his back and held onto his waist tight.

            Their tongues slid against each other, fighting for dominance, but it was Luhan who sat on top of his boyfriend. He slowly moved his lips down to the ink covered neck, kissing and nibbling against the bare flesh. A soft moan of pleasure escaped the pierced lips. Sehun tried to pull Luhan back towards his face, but Luhan was too busy removing Sehun’s shirt. There was a nervousness that rolled over the younger one, but he removed his boyfriend’s shirt as well. He smirked seeing the toned abs of Luhan until he heard the ping of his jean bottoms.

“L-Luhan,” Sehun gulped nervously.

“Are you ready baby,” Luhan smirked devilishly.

“…Yes… I’m ready.”

--------

Mhmmmm >:D It's coming (~^.^)~ 

I read on tumblr how many people like their Hunhan loves scenes. Luhan on top, or Sehun on top.

DO NOT FEAR xD I gave some variety. But for real I can't believe I wrote such a scene xD

Anyways, thank you all for reading this fic. 600+ views is AMAZING for me. <3 you all