2048 (the place where we are right)

Description

2048

the place where we are right

  

 

"All aboard the train to 2048. All aboard the train to 2048." Energy pulses through the announcer's voice, excited particles float and spread throughout the vessel of metal and leather seats. This is a vehicle catering for the hopeless and the hopeful, the romantics, the souls willing to gamble their memories in exhange for a few hours of true love. 

 

Luhan. The announcer's name is Luhan. 

 

Jongin, that's the train operator. Junmyeon, the manager. 

 

Glass doors automatically glide into each other, locking the real world out and keeping the wayfarers in. Luhan is reminded of how little their names matter around here. What's important is the deprived fingers and the longing eyes, the i love yous waiting to drip down their lips. Conversations are limited into how many more minutes to go and I hope I can see my soulmate soon. I've been feeling empty for quite a while now. The interior reeks of foreign perfume and sweat. Luhan loosens the tie around his neck. Seconds tick by, soles tap the ground in rhythmic desperation. 

 

Jongin revves the engine and off they go to 2048--the land of dreams and hearts beating in sync. 

Foreword

[this whole thing is basically a wordspew praising Wong Kar Wai's genius. 

i'm 2/3rds done with this but it'll take a week or so to put the whole thing up.

photo cred [x]