Happy Birthday

Perfection ★ [Currently on hiatus]

 

“I’m going out now!” You shouted while aiming for the door.

You were happily heading out with your brand new camera, a flashy Nikon that you had gotten for your 18th birthday. Yes, that’s right, today was your 18th birthday!

“Unnie, wait for me!” you heard your younger sister yell after you while running down the satircase. “Hurry up then” you yelled back. Your younger sister suddenly appeared next to, panting with her hands on her knees. “How do you run so fast?” She asked, still panting. “Well, compared to you, I don’t spend all my days on the internet stalking that enormous boy group… what was their name again? Super… Super… Super… ahjussis? “

Your sister gave you the DUH-look. “YAH! Leeteuk-oppa is only…” your sister got quiet as she started to count on her fingers. You let out an amused chuckle.  “You know, you should spend some more time on your math homework also”

“It’s not my fault that Leeteuk’s age is higher than my number of fingers” your sister pouted to defended herself. You rolled your eyes at her, but couldn’t help but laugh at her silliness.

“What are you laughing at?” She gave you a weird look. “Nothing, let’s just go” you said while pointing at your new camera “You’re weird, you know that?” “Yeah, guess that’s a family thing”, you said and laughed even more. “Weirdo”, came your sisters’ reply.

 

After walking for about 15 minutes (while listening to your sister argue about why Leeteuk isn’t THAT old.. yet), you were finally down at centrum of Seoul and you found yourself dragged around by your sister to check out either this or that in random shops.

“Hey, I thought we were going to the park and try out the camera!” You said,carefully waving with it. “Yeah yeah yeah, I just goooootta try this on!” your sister answered absentminded while holding up a white dress. “Ugh, if you’re going to try on clothes, then I just wait outside” you stated, knowing that it would take your sister forever to decide whether to buy the dress or not. “Sure, whatever.”

After finally getting out (alone) from the shop, you went over to a bench on the other side of the road and sat down. *One selca couldn’t hurt..* You thought and turned the camera and snapped away. You didn’t take much notice of the commotion around you.  “Where did he go?”, “Where is he”, “How did he disappear?!” you heard people shout at each other. You couldn’t care less.

Suddenly, you felt someone’s arm around your shoulder. You turned your head to find a, to be honest quite hot, male sitting beside you with a tense smile.

“What the **** do you think you’re doin?!” you asked angrily and tried to pull away from his grip.

“Just keep the camera in front of our faces, okey?” He asked with a worried voice and glanced around.  He suddenly saw something that made him pull his hat lower down and sneak closer to you. For some odd reason, your heart began to beat faster. 

“Okeeey…?” you said slowly, but did as he said.

He glanced at you. “Can’t you like.. smile or something? Look natural!” he quietly hissed in your ear. “What?” “Just do it!” You gave him a weird look before putting on a very forced and weird smile.

 

After 5 minutes, he released you and took his hat off.

“Thanks”, he said with an awkward smile. “Ehm… no problem?”  you said and gave him a questioning look. He blinked at you and tilted his head.

 “You don’t really know who I am, do you?” He gave you an amused smile.

“No, I don’t” you said while crossing your arms.

He laughed and held out his hand. “Hi, I’m Cho…”

“KYUHYUN OPPAAAAA!!!!”

Your younger sister literally came flying across the street and flung her arms around the guy’s neck. Unfortunately for you, his still out-stretched hand accidentally hit the camera that was in your lap and it went down on the ground with a CRASH! All three of you watched with a stunned expression as you saw half of your objective roll away.

“Uh Oh…” you heard your sister whisper.