Chapter 4- Collision

Capture My Heart.

The mansion was huge. 

Minhyuk bit his lip in concentration as he typed ferociously on his laptop, speaking into his headset at the same time.

''Alarms should be disabled in ...3...2...1'' He press a key as all the alarms surrounding the art gallery cut off.

The security guards at this time were knocked out thanks to a carefully spiked coffee that Joker had delivered unexpectedly.

L carefully slid on his black gloves before he entered the building. He smirked as he caught sight of the guards.

He rounded a corner and saw  Joker leaning on the wall opposite the room they were supposed to break into.

The alarms maybe were off, but they always took precautions with every job they got.

''Well don't you look cool...'' L smirked.

Joker bit his lip scowling. ''Screw you L.!''

He tapped her earpiece. ''Minhyuk-ah...is the silent alarm still enabled?''

Minhyuk scanned his monitor before replying. ''Yes.. ..you'll need to put those ballerina skills to good use.''

L chortled loudly.

''YAH!'' He shouted.

''It's gymnastics...there's a difference.'' He glared at L.

L through him a teasing wink as he opened the clear glass doors teasingly. ''After you my lady.''

Minhyuk chuckled heartedly as Joker slapped L upside the head.

''Hyung!'' He shouted grabbing his head.

''Let's just do what we have to do.''

''Where's the silent switch Minhyuk?'' He asked.

''Next to the safe under a painting of a horse.'' Minhyuk answered.

Joker nodded as he turned to L. ''Ready?''

L smirked. ''Piece of Cake.''

He took off the bottle of air mist from his pocket and sprayed, whistling as he saw that amount of red beams it had.

Then he ran towards them and became a myriad of flips and back hand springs through the foliage, Joker right behind him using a much slower approach, sliding down effortlessly under the lasers as he front flipped and at one point...piroutted.

''Nearly there guys.'' Minhyuk encouraged.

It took them less than a minute to reach the end where the hidden panel lay as L shut off the lasers and Joker began entering the passcode to the safe.

''I've erased all of the security cameras, so it would be like we were never here...along with the backups and pre-recorded times.'' Minhyuk voiced as Joker finished adding in the code.

He carefully unlocked the safe and  L reached in grabbed the most expensive painting, it's title. 'The Card Players', it was an original by Paul Cezanne. It was worth approximately 250 million dollars and would be worth twice as much by silent bidders.

Joker held the other end while simultaneoulsy closing the safe.

''Who are you?'' The voice echoed off the walls.

The trio froze.

Minhyuk looked at L ,'' Make no sudden movements''

''What the hell..'' L mouthed to Joker.

They looked at the lone female.

She was short around 5'2 with a pixie cut, her feet were clad in white bunny slippers and she only wore a white rob. Her body was glistening in sweat.

''ERIN. ...WAIT UP,'' another voice joined hers. 

''Marie...we're being robbed.'' The other girls, with long brown hair gapped openly at the guys.

''YOU GUYS, DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THE SAUNA, I'LL TURN INTO A BAKED ALASKA.''

''Di, we're being robbed, ''echoed the two women as the last of their trio, a 5'6 blonde girl joined them.

''EHHH.'' Di scoffed.

''Like they could get out of here.''

''That painting behind them is wired, there should've been an alert, security should be swarming.'' Erin whispered.

''.'' Marie replied.

L pursed his lips as he stared forward .

''Things are never easy for us...are they?''

''No.'' Minhyuk replied voicing their thoughts.

''But...it would be boring if it was easy.'' Joker pointed out.

L conceded to that point. ''Ah---I need a beer!''

The others nodded.

''.'' L whispered.

''This is going to be a long night.'' Joker mused rubbing his temples.

They gently set the painting down before walking running up to the girls.

Erin pushed Marie and Di in two different directions, ''SCRAMBLE.''

The girls headed a different direction. Di to the kitchen, Erin to the pool, and Marie back to the sauna.

''CATCH THEM.'' Joker ran after Erin, L after Marie and Minhyuk after Di.

The chase was on. 



A/N I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I have two chapters two re-do and another three to post before this is complete.

~CT