the scream time

Love Love Love

"Sehun!!!!" Sulli's scream filled up EXO's dorm in this sunny morning .

 

"Hyung, can you tell her to not scream?" Kai asked Chanyeol to tell Sulli .

 

"No! She seemed to be angry with Sehun, it could be she just scolded me later." Chanyeol refused Kai's order.

 

"Where is Sehun?" Suho that just came out of the bathroom asked Kai and Chanyeol who was breakfast at the dining table .

 

"hyung, better you tell Sulli to silence or just tell her to get into Sehun's room." now is Chanyeol's turn asked Suho.

 

"Hm? Ok. Seems also better in that way." Suho obeyed Chanyeol's order. He walked into the living room to meet Sulli .

 

"Sulli-ah..you'd better get into Sehun's room." Suho opened the door for Sulli. Sulli is entering Sehun's room with sullen face.

 

When she was in Sehun's room, Sulli sees if her boyfriend was still sleeping soundly .

 

"He promised today we will breakfast together, but until now he has not been wake up!" Sulli grumbled. Sulli took Sehun's iPod, she's looking for the right song that will be wake him up. After finding the right song, Sulli plays that song in the full volume and she stuck it right in Sehun's ear.

 

"What the fakk!!" Sehun immediately woke after heard squealing of rock music on his ear. Sehun sat up, he rubbed his eyes he tried to revive himself after an attack on his ear. Sehun blinked his eyes, he catches a pair of legs right at his bedside. His eyes trace who the owner of that legs. After finding out who the owner of it, Sehun gasped and moving backwards immediately.

 

"S-s-ssul?!" Sehun shrieked in surprise.

 

"Yah! Why'd you wake up late?! Our breakfast date always fail because of you!!!" Sulli grabbed Sehun's hair with both of her hands. Sulli moved his head up and down.

 

"Aargh! Ssul ssul forgive me. I 'm so sorry! Arrggh!!" Sehun tried to pull her hand out of his hair .

 

"I'm hungry Oh ​​Sehun!!" Sulli grabbed Sehun's hair with full of her strenght before finally releasing his hair .

 

"I'm going to shower now. Then we have our breakfast." Sehun is getting out of bed and get to the bathroom .

 

"There is no more time! Huh!" Sulli stamped her foot and out of his room.

 

"Yah! Sulli! Give me 5 minutes!" Sehun shouted from inside his room .

 

"We need to go to company now!! Stupid.." Sulli shouting and murmuring as she prefers to say 'stupid' on Sehun.

 

"Then wait for me!! We go together!" Sehun shouted again .

 

"NOOOOOOOO!!" Sulli shouted for the umpteenth time in EXO's dorm . Kris and Tao who accidentally crossed in front of Sulli shut their ears because they could hear Sulli's screaming. Sulli is aware of her behavior, she apologized to them immediately.

 

"I'm sorry oppa."

 

"Oppa!! I go." Sulli shouted to all of EXO's members who heard her before leaving the EXO's dorm.

 

"Looks like we need a silencer room.."

 

 

Sehun is walking side by side with Kai entered the building. EXO had to practice for their performances this afternoon .

 

Both followed the other members into their practoce room. They get into the elevator to get to the 5th floor. They both were up in the practice room, but the other members even getting out of the room.

 

"Hyung? What's going on?" Sehun asked Xiumin .

 

"Apparently today we use the practice room on the 1st floor. Junmyeon gave us the wrong information." Xiumin walk past Sehun and Kai .

 

"Come on, let's go first." Kai is pulling Sehun to run ahead of the others.

 

They both had reached the first floor, the elevator's door is opening. Sehun and Kai stepped out of the elevator. But their steps stopped when they saw Infinite's members in their lobby company.

 

"What are they doing here?" Sehun asked Kai .

 

"Their company merger with SM C&C." Kai explained to Sehun .

 

"But why they are here ? "

 

"I don't know Sehun.... " Kai left Sehun who is still standing in front of the elevator.

 

A few seconds later Sehun sees Sulli enter the lobby of the company. Sehun smiles widely when he saw her arrival. But his smile vanished when Sulli talked with one of the Infinite members. Worse, Sulli looks very happy to talk with him.

 

The elevator's door behind him open, Chen and Baekhyun out of the elevator. They both decided to approach Sehun who is still standing on his spot.

 

"Yah! What are you seeing?" Baekhyun pats Sehun.

 

"There, who is his name?" Sehun is pointing towards Sulli who was talking to a man there.

 

"Kim Myungsoo. His stage name is L. He is my schoolmate at the middle school." Chen told Sehun .

 

Baekhyun and Chen see Sehun's face look annoyed. Baekhyun and Chen teases Sehun .

 

"Aha! Uri magnae is jealous!" Baekhyun nudged Sehun .

 

"No!" Sehun is squealing .

 

"Don't lie Sehunnie ~ .... " Chen is pinching both of Sehun's cheeks .

 

"No no no!!" Sehun shrieked, shaking his head.

 

But the fact is "L?! What kind of name is it?! Don't you dare approach Sulli! She is mine!" Sehun thought .

 

----

I told you this is a fluffy story, so no conflict here. kekeke~

I changed my mind, it'll be twoshots. ._.

see you on the next chapter.

thankyou for read and subscribed. :D

sorry for error grammars and typos.