Craziness

I Want You To Know That I Miss You

 

CHAPTER 5

 

SETTING: CLASS 3-D

Yuu was sitting on his chair looking around where were Jin, Mukai and Shun. While waiting on the three, a girl sits on the front chair where she sat and faced at her.

Emi: Hello! I’m Emi… Emi Suzuki! (Stretched her hand for a handshake)

Yuu: Umnn… Well, I am Yuu Kashii… nice meeting you!

Emi: Nice meeting you, well want some company? It seems that you were looking for someone right?

Yuu looked around while Emi was looking at her.

Yuu: Yeah, umnn… Yes, I am looking for someone…

Emi: Who? (Wondering)

Yuu smiled at Emi and nodded.

Yuu: Well, It’s not a big deal… They said that they will tour me around in the campus together with Jin. It seems that the three of them were already touring the campus… (Frowned)

Emi: Then tell me who so that maybe I can help you.

Yuu: Mukai and Shun… they told me and Jin that they will tour us around the campus… It seems that they left me… (Looked at Emi and smiled) Well, Emi-Chan… what can I do for you?

Emi smiled and turned around. She grabbed her cellular phone and opened an application that takes a few seconds…

Emi: (faced at Yuu) Dictate me your phone number… hurry!

Yuu dictated her phone number at Emi then an application was received from an unknown number.

Emi: That’s mine. Open it!

Yuu was surprised when she opened the application that was sent by Emi.

Yuu: LIGHT ACADEMY MAP? Whoa! Is the school is this big? Wohoo… I can’t believe on it! Well, I guess that there is no need to tour is around… I think one year isn’t enough!

Emi: Yeah, you are right, probably ALL students here in this Academy haven’t tour around this school, however there were 4 students did!

Yuu: 4… students? (Wondered) Who are they? You know them?

Emi: Yes! Of course, it was Mukai, Shun, our classmates and Erika Toda from Class 2-C and Kiko Mizuhara from Class 3-A…(smiled)

Yuu: Is Kiko and Erika were your friends? It seems that you knew them…

Emi widened her eyes hearing Yuu’s question

Emi: Hohohoho… no I’m not… Both of them were popular… Ahmnn… I wan’t you to beware Erika Toda from Class 2-C… She’s soo badass! Everyone is going to hate her… I heard that she got a new emotional punch bag at her classroom… a new classmate of hers…

Yuu: Really? And who was that new EPB?

Emi: EPB? What’s that?

Yuu: Emotional Punch Bag… who is it?

Emi: Aya Oomasa as I heard… Same as You, Yuu… She arrived just this morning!

Yuu: Pity on her… Okay, Thank You so much for telling me this information… besides… how does Erika look like so that I can fully avoid her…

Emi: She is Beautiful with long curly hair… y, she always had phone in her pocket with a dolphin accessory on it!

As Emi described Erika, some pictures on Yuu’s mind came out…

Yuu: Curly hair… Beautiful… and a dolphin accessory on her phone… AH! THAT GIRL? (Yuu Exclaimed)

Emi: You pictured her out? So fast!

Yuu: Yeah I saw her earlier at the rooftop!

Emi: Yeah you’re right! She always stayed at the rooftop! Especially on the exit doors…

Yuu: So that was her… but she kinda look Kind, and adorable…

Emi: She is’nt…

Yuu: No, She was…

The two of them were arguing each other without knowing Jin, Mukai, and Shun was already at their side.

Emi: She isn’t!

Yuu: She was!

Mukai and Shun: She was! Erika is Kind! ONLY if you knew her!

Yuu and Emi looked Mukai and Shun and they felt they were ironed.

Emi: Open your ears and eyes guys! Just today… I heard that in her classroom she got a new Emotional Punching Bag!

Mukai and Shun looked at each other then at Emi with eyes wide open.

Mukai and Shun: AGAIN? WHO?

Emi was shocked at their reactions as she stood up.

Emi: Aya Oomasa… as I heard!

As Jin heard it, he looked at Emi and holds her shoulders tightly.

Jin: Aya Oomasa? Who made her as an Emotional Punching Bag? WHO?!

Emi was shocked and couldn’t speak. Yuu, Mukai, and Shun tried Jin to calm down.

Mukai: Man… Calm down!

Shun: Put Emi down!

Yuu: JIN!

Jin looked at Yuu and put Emi down…

Emi: You… are… scary… OH MAN!

Jin: I’m sorry but who is it?

Shun: Why are you so concern about it?

Yuu: Erika Toda. She said!

Mukai: Everyone… You were wrong… at least you should tried to understa-----

Jin left them at once and run to Aya’s room. Everyone was looking at him and wondered why he was in hurry. Then they saw that Mukai, Shun, Emi, and Yuu were following him.

Student 1: It was Mukai and Shun right?

Student 2: Yeah… what does the fuss all about?

Student 3: and who was that girl with short hair after Emi Suzuki?

Student 1 and 2: No Idea!

As Jin was at the 2nd year’s corridor, he saw the school doctor and he were grabbed to the clinic. The nurse stopped Mukai and the others and told them not to follow them. Shun hurriedly entered Erika’s room and he found Erika seating on her chair looking at the window.

Shun: Erika!

Erika turned around and looked who the one was calling her. Shun was coming towards at her and grabbed Erika. The students were wondered what happened and was fully shocked that someone grabbed Erika.

Student 1: Who was he? Wait is that SHUN OGURI?

Student 2: Yes he was… hey look! (Pointing at Mukai)

Student 1: That was Mukai Osamu…

Crowed murmured and became nosier. Mukai looked at Emi and asked.

Mukai: Aya Oomasa right?

Emi: Y-yes…

Yuu: Shall we go back now? Look, the crowed were looking on us!

Mukai entered the room and found Tatsuya. Mukai approached Tatsuya and tapped his shoulders.

Mukai: Tatsuya, can I talk with you for a bit? (Looked at the girl beside Tatsuya) Excuse us Ms… This was urgent!

Tatsuya and Mukai go out to the room and they were at the Light Academy Secret Garden 10000 meters away.

Tatsuya: I was already tired… This was so far already… what was it?

Mukai: I was only concern with Shun… and I know that Shun and Erika were related right? But it wasn’t known at the public.

Tatsuya: Yes… and what was the… matter?

Mukai: Did Erika hurt someone again?

Tatsuya: Calm down… Yes she did just and Emotional Pain that she gives…

Mukai: Can you tell the person Erika hurt a sorry form Shun?

Tatsuya: Okay! (Blinked his eyes) BTW, where was Shun? Why is that you are the ones talking with me…

Mukai: I think both of them were fighting at the Forest. (Sat down on the bench)

Tatsuya: Erika… she was asked by Kiko again…

Mukai: Yeah, we knew that! Everything begins at Kiko… She was the real monster at this academy!

Tatsuya: What shall we do to stop Kiko’s threat?

Mukai: A voice recorder is not enough Tatsuya… I really feel pity on Erika and Shun… WAIT! Why am I so concern about Erika? No! This is for Shun! Wait this feelings are not normal anymore!

Tatsuya: I think you were in love with Erika… that’s all!

Mukai: In Love? Hohohoho no way! She is just my Best friend’s sister! And that was the end of it!

Tatsuya: Well… let’s see! I think there is a problem about it! Hoho…

 

 

Jin’s POV

SETTING: Light academy Clinic

 

The door was closed and was locked. Jin was nervous standing at the center while the school doctor and the nurse walking around at him.

Jin: He-Hey! Wha- Whats up? OI! I need to go… I have to find my---

Doctor: Sister! Well… Nursie, bring some cold and hot water here!

The Nurse do the command of the doctor then she placed the Cold water and the Hot water on the table. Jin sat on the patient’s chair while the doctor sat on her Chair.

Doctor: You (Pointing at the nurse) go to your seat! Hehehehehehehe

Jin: Well, You sounds like a… WITCH!

Doctor and Nurse: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Doctor: Oh ho, no boy were humans right?

The doctor looked at the nurse and they nodded.

Nurse: That is our special way to do at the students so that they will not use the clinic for rest!

Jin: But the cilinic is for rest right?

Nurse: Clinic is the home of the students who are best actor and actresses! They will just come here asking a medicine for an head ache, stomache ache, tooth ache, head ache, and etc. they rest here and sleep! That was their specialty but the truth is they don’t have ACHES! That’s why I and Doctor made a very good specialty to laugh and act like a WITCH so that Students will refrain going here at the clinic with no reason!

Jin: Well then… I don’t have any problems, ACHES then I will go now!

Jin stood up and the Doctor and the Nurse stop him.

Jin: Let me---

Doctor: No Jin, this is for you! You have a problem just now…

Jin: Then what?

The Doctor grabbed the medical records of Jin and placed at the front of Jin.

Doctor: Open it at page 4…

Jin scanned the paper and wondered

Jin: Page 4? Da hell! They were only 2 pages only!

Doctor: Idiot! I said Page… NOT Paper!

The doctor turned the page she said and Jin read it.    After Jin read it he sighs.

Jin: So, You grabbed me because what was written here was

“When the patient acts like he/she was not on his/her self, It was considered that he/she was on the stage that his/her mental sickness is back. MEDICATION: Grab him/her to the place where there will be a few people only and he/she must be away from the person who made him/her mad!”

That Old man! Hmphf!

Doctor: At least your father wrote this! Your father is a kind man! Go upstairs, Aya was there… resting.

Jin: She’s here? Why?

Nurse: She just came here with no color on her face. She was brought here with Erika Toda! You should say Thanks on her. That girl she still pretends that she hates everyone and never cares!

Jin: Erika Toda? The one who hurt and bullied Aya?

Nurse: She was, but She has too… someone was looking after her. Every actions of her were watched!

Jin: What? Is that…

Doctor: If you knew Erika much better, you will know how kind and sweet she was! You can ask the other information at Shun! After all they were related!

Jin: At Shun?

Nurse: Yes… We can’t tell you how they related because it was a secret! Hahahahahaha

Doctor: Every secret of the students here in Light Academy, we know, because we tracked down the birth of every students here! And also their life! Hohohohohoho Go now… chooppie!

Nurse: Chooppie! Go upstairs!

The Nurse and The Doctor made a hand signal at Jin to go. Jin goes upstairs and looked for Aya. Jin was surprised when he was upstairs. The clinic was very big it looks like a hospital ward. With two rooms for Girls and Boys. Jin opened the Girls ward and saw Aya sitting on the bed near the window.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Merry Christmas everyone... I hope I can update the next chapter... (: Thanks for reading! XOXO