Yours.

Guardian.

"Where is he? aishh."

 

You wait for around 2 hours already,but he is not here again. *Why isn't he here? What if I die right now? Will it make him keep his promise?*

Your phone rings and you look at it immediately,no other than your boyfriend Jung Ilhoon.

 

"Jagiyaa!"

"Where are you Ilhoon ya,I'm dying already. You're not coming again,is it?"

"No,no baby~ wait for me,okay?"

"Will you really come this time?"

"I will baby, I will."

After 5 minutes, he finally come. You saw him lock his car,and rush to your house. How much you hated him for lied to you few times, you can't help but smiling. You love him so much,maybe too much.Your love for him is forever,and no one could change that. He's your everything.


"Baby! Yah,what happen to you?Aigoo.." He hugs you and you blush,missing him so much.

"I'm dying"

"Hey hey,don't say that. How can you miss your boyfriend until you are dying?Here,look at oppa's handsome face." He smiles and caressing your cheek,making you look up at him. You stare at his eyes,they're so beautiful. You can't help but chuckled.

"Yaa.."

"Waeyo waeyo? Jagiya,gwaenchana? Let's go to your bedroom,I'll accompany you tonight arrasseo?"

 

You smile and walk towards your bedroom,with him hugging you. You are really happy right now,you can't stop smiling. You and him finally reach your room,and he lays you on your bed. He comes to lying beside you,putting his hands on your neck.

 

"Baby.."

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.."

"It's okay,don't mention it. I miss you so much,do you know that?"

"Nae,oppa knows..Oppa also miss you,but oppa can't do anything..Oppa has so many schedules,ottokhae? But however,although I'm tired,I shouldn't go back to dorm and sleep, but oppa should just come here and be with you. It makes oppa's stress all gone,and I promise I'll cure you.."

 

You burried your face on his neck,and put your arms around his shoulder.

"Come here" He kisses your lips and put his arms around your waist,whispering.

"I love you."

"I love you more..Be mine forever?"

You smiled and burried your face once again.

"Ya,baby.. You don't want to be with oppa forever?"

 

He doesn't hear you answer anything,nor breathing. He pull his embrace from your body and stare at your face,red and sweating. 

"Baby!"

"Ilhoon.. I-I"

 

He pick you up and put you inside his car, bringing you to the nearest hospital. He rush in to the hospital and the doctor tells him to stay outside. He sits outside your room and pray,hoping everything's going to be just fine. He's regretting,so so regretting that he weren't there with you when you need him the most.His heart so hurt,as he starts to cry.

The doctor comes out, looking at him concernly.

 

"Is she okay?"

"She's fine. She just not resting well,I think that she hasn't been sleeping for these past few days. She looks very tired."

 

Ilhoon comes in,only welcomed by the most beautiful smile of yours. You look so pale,yet still smiling so sweetly towards him. It's the most beautiful smile he has ever seen in his whole life,and it make his heart happy,very happy. Suddenly remembering your condition,he panics and hug you immediately,kissing your neck again and again.

 

"Hey, Im okay." You chuckled.

"Okay,okay? You make me panic aigoo" you chuckled once again.

"Oh about lately,yes i want. I'm yours baby" you said as you stick out your tongue towards him,making him speechless.

He blushed."I promise I will always be right here by your side. I don't care how tired I am,how sleepy I am,I will always come to you everyday.I promise,really,I promise. I shouldn't leave you yesterday. I'm sorry. Baby, do you even forgive me?Omo,You're the one I truly love,and you're mine forever.Never change your love towards me to anyone,okay? Be with oppa forever,forever.Forever arraseo?Forever,forever,fore-"

You put your finger to his mouth,annoyed.

"Nae,Ilhoon ah~ I'm yours,forever." you both smiled and he burried his face to yours, whispering sweet things to you until you fall asleep. He smiles seeing your beauty,and he kisses you one more time.